[Submitted] Camera issues on Oneplus 7T

1. Ribinvox
    Gingerbread Oct 27, 2020

Ribinvox , Oct 27, 2020 :
    Is there is no reproduction steps
    Clicking photos are yellow tone , white tones goes to darkish as compared to GCAM
    Image processing is good but not make balance light conditions.
    I'm in 10.3.4 update it happen on last update

2. MDMujtaba999
    Jelly Bean Staff Member Oct 27, 2020

MDMujtaba999 , Oct 27, 2020 :
    We have responded to your concern via DM. Please check the same and respond with the required information. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
    Mujtaba

Ribinvox likes this.
  3. MDMujtaba999
    Jelly Bean Staff Member Oct 27, 2020

MDMujtaba999 , Oct 27, 2020 :
    We have responded to your concern via DM. Please check the same and respond with the required information. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
    Mujtaba

4. Ribinvox
    Gingerbread Oct 27, 2020

5. Ribinvox
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2020

Ribinvox , via OnePlus 7T , Oct 28, 2020 :
    I reproduce issue after clicking photo photo has noicy, details are not enough please improve the next update but one thing I impressed video footage everything only one thing photos are noicy details are not enough please make priority fix on next update.

Thank-you

6. Ribinvox
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2020

I reproduce issue after clicking photo photo has noicy, details are not enough please improve the next update but one thing I impressed video footage everything only one thing photos are noicy details are not enough please make priority fix on next update.

Thank-you

7. Ribinvox
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2020

Camera performance of my oneplus 7t is not up to the mark which I have expected.
    Camera performance is poor in low light and indoor Condiotions.
    Sometime in daylight also clarity of pics were poor when I zoom the pics.
    My camera interface also different when compared with other oneplus 7t mobiles which were 5months older than mine, I think I didn't received the update for camera improvement
    Kindly provide any update to improve the camera performance. As of now Iam not at all happy with my camera.

Thank you