Camera lens and laser auto focus - protection foil?

1. nitramcek
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 29, 2015

nitramcek , Dec 29, 2015 :
    I just installing dbrand skin on my OnePlus 2 and I see there is like a foil protection on camera lens and laser auto focus?!
    I have few months OPT and never noticed that. Do you have this too and did you remove it?

2. keessonnema
    KitKat Dec 29, 2015

3. nitramcek

It's kinda hard to get it off. So I asked if others have it too an did they take it off.
    I take a lot of pictures with it already :)
    Don't remember if there was on OPO. But I think it was.

4. Max.Mar
    Jelly Bean Dec 29, 2015

Max.Mar , Dec 29, 2015 :
    how does it look..post a picture so that we can get an idea about it. But one thing for sure if there is anything like that on the camera then that needs to be peeled off.

5. nitramcek

I don't have another good phone to take a picture so you can see it. It's really hard to see. It's little easier to see on the laser. When going with nail over it, you can see something moving. Air under the foil.
    If there is foil then everyone have it on OPT. That's why I asked, to be sure.

6. fgrhuhrg

nitramcek likes this.
  7. nitramcek

8. MafiaTechTeam
    Jelly Bean Dec 29, 2015

Tokolozi likes this.
  9. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Dec 29, 2015

10. keessonnema
    KitKat Dec 29, 2015

keessonnema , Dec 29, 2015 :
    I guess there isn't I thought you mean a little foil to protect it during shipping or whatever, you know, a little plastic thingy that almost falls off when you look at it :p It's not there I think.

Tokolozi likes this.
  11. nitramcek
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 30, 2015

nitramcek , Dec 30, 2015 :
    Yeah it's nothing on I guess. It looks like some liquid and it doesn't go off. There is more people to have that but everything works ok.