[Submitted] Camera picture quality have become more blurry instead of clear after this latest 4.1.3 upda

1. babi99
    Eclair Apr 29, 2017

babi99 , Apr 29, 2017 :
    I have written to the OnePlus support in Twitter with detailed pictures after software update 4.1.3 , which they agreed but couldn't solve it & asked me to write in this forum. This is really pathetic. OnePlus 3 is known for its better camera picture quality. But this update ruined it all. Instead of moving object blur reduction, still pictures are coming blurred... Really surprised. Even they asked me to clean & wipe the data & cache in camera settings. Then the picture shot became worst

2. satheesht
    Cupcake May 7, 2017

satheesht , May 7, 2017 :
    I have a one plus 3 and after 4.1.3 os update I started noticing that camera is unable to autofocus. Raised an email ticket and tried everything including factory reset as suggested by support. Finally took to a service station and they replaced the camera unit. The time spent for inspection (took them less than 15 seconds of inspection to decide after I told them i have an autofocus issue) the service centre personnel took to decide to replace the camera module makes me think it's a very common problem. Also came across a lot of such reports on the forum which is why I took the phone to service center. I just hope the new camera module lasts unlike the first (lasted 10 months of normal usgae) as my mobile is out of warranty in 2 months.

(please ignore if you've seen this already as I have posted on other similar threads as well hoping it helps)