ChopperHead , Mar 10, 2018 :
    s8 having good features in pro mode will get good images in low light

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  4. Venkatesh Ainapur
    Froyo Mar 10, 2018

5. ChopperHead
    Gingerbread Mar 10, 2018

ChopperHead , Mar 10, 2018 :
    here so many users whom can't accept there own phone drawbacks is it coz f they dnd know abt it or it's the first time they using and there is dis guy saying a good photographer won't complain about his tools he jus find out the drawbacks and take photos accordingly lol den I can't use this phone at night [e]1f602[/e]

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  6. shreyasopeth
    Honeycomb Mar 10, 2018

shreyasopeth , Mar 10, 2018 :
    I don't want to keep arguing with a guy who expects Panorama and slow motion in a freaking front cam [e]1f602[/e]

Ravi BINAVAT, otto2 and Xeny like this.
  7. ChopperHead
    Gingerbread Mar 11, 2018

ChopperHead , Mar 11, 2018 :
    1520736941124.jpg

Last time I wanted to take a slow motion video of shaking hair ohh my God thanks to my old phone which helped me through that yea of course I got a good video.

panorama have u ever tried that no way coz this is the first phone u using
    yeah olso I mentioned a pro mode in front cam isn't that useful?? for me it is .

filter isn't it useful am uploading a pic now I used a camera filter check it u will notice the difference

And within the camera itself if we have a option to adjust the saturation detailing so and so it is very useful to capture good image bro

And I mentioned the noise check the last 2sets of pictures

btw u asked me to give the details of that pic and where are you now

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  8. NahbiCris
    Jelly Bean Mar 11, 2018

NahbiCris , Mar 11, 2018 :
    If you get a lot of noise using pro mode, are you sure you know how to use it?

I'm thinking you use a high ISO instead of a high shutter speed.

Ravi BINAVAT and shreyasopeth like this.
  9. ChopperHead
    Gingerbread Mar 11, 2018

bro I sended the screenshot of camera settings the image of spray it's iso is like 200 and shutter 30"

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  10. ChopperHead
    Gingerbread Mar 11, 2018

hey kid I jus compared it with a double time cheeper phone if u DNT mind take a look

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  11. ChopperHead
    Gingerbread Mar 14, 2018

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  12. Akky.kc
    Cupcake Mar 14, 2018

Ravi BINAVAT and ChopperHead like this.
  13. ChopperHead
    Gingerbread Mar 14, 2018

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  14. F1509621679486
    Gingerbread Mar 14, 2018

F1509621679486 , Mar 14, 2018 :
    you know the sad part is ? that otto 2 guy went to Hamburg for open ears event to give them feedback on how to improve the camera so expect nothing to be improved for the camera.

Ravi BINAVAT and ChopperHead like this.
  15. ChopperHead
    Gingerbread Mar 14, 2018

ChopperHead , Mar 14, 2018 :
    dude shud check wat comments he made to me . I think those users never ever tried to use anyother phones

Ravi BINAVAT and F1509621679486 like this.
  16. F1509621679486
    Gingerbread Mar 14, 2018

F1509621679486 , Mar 14, 2018 :
    dude two words sums this whole comment section "fanboys"

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  17. youbi
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Mar 14, 2018

youbi , Mar 14, 2018 :
    Do you honestly think that this things you are asking make that much sense?

What sort of filter would be useful on pro mode? You do know that filters is the opposite of a "pro mode" (that actually should be called manual mode)? :confused: You can shoot in raw and that take care of the pics as you like.

What would be the use of a panorama mode for selfies? And what sort of slow motion selfies videos would you like to make? :expressionless:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018

18. ChopperHead
    Gingerbread Mar 14, 2018

@youbi

I believe someone already asked me this and I had given them the reply any am not saying go check the previous one

In pro mode especially in low light ( everyone knows op is not so good in low light ) having a filter which we can adjust the saturation colour vibrant,contrast,like that if we had that we can capture some good image but now op has his own settings like wise the Kelvin results are not showing according to the values we make
    And also I mentioned about the Kelvin too

Dude have u ever tried a selfi panorama nah u don't try using it .

And slow motion dude I had this long hair and I want to take a slow motion video of me shaking my hair seriously manh wat will u do give ur op to ur friend and tell to capture it and every time u need to check if the video got correctly?? Jus think manh u having a phone with slow motion option in front cam u don't need a friend to help u u can watch what u doing like a selfi ,

My previous phone got all these setting and I switched to op I find difficult nowadays every phone have these kinda settings and hell yeah op got lots of noise in low light

u can check it by my previous messages which I upload some
    images

I jus made some suggestions only about the aadons and am still in that op pro mode sucks in low light
    ping me if u got anything better

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  19. youbi
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Mar 14, 2018

youbi , Mar 14, 2018 :
    That's why you should just shoot in raw, and then adjust the images to your liking in a photos editing software.

I really don't see any use of it, and to be honest I bet in most of the attempts you would get bad results since you are moving the hand too close to the things you are capturing.

Do you have any examples of situations and pictures that end up looking good in that mode?

So the selfie slow motion video is for shaking hair videos? I rest my case on this one. :expressionless:

The truth is that you will get the results that the small camera sensor is able to provide, and being on manual mode won't change that.

shreyasopeth, Ravi BINAVAT and otto2 like this.
  20. ChopperHead
    Gingerbread Mar 14, 2018

ok brother there may be some scenery or landscape or whatever there is this situation we can capture image with good white balance and rest without even editing will get am talking about night/ lowlights that's where these inbuilt settings help and I had taken photos like that specifically I mentioned op can add these and also mentioned op camera quality is good what I suggest was to improve and to get a good results and there are other users too who having same issues

selfi panorama u need patience to take that I used to take images it's really good there are other users who use it if u can't leave it

For slow motion I just told an example only which happened last week and not for taking shaking hair other uses too and it depends anyway for me did op helped me ?? nahh.

of course will get the results that the small camera can but in low light it's sucks lots of noise and all compared to other phones

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.