1. ChopperHead
    Gingerbread Mar 15, 2018

ChopperHead , Mar 15, 2018 :
    And also op is your first with with these features I think
    For me it's not

2. jaivaghela
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 15, 2018

jaivaghela , Mar 15, 2018 :
    Haha I'm not going to "Vanish" I saw your post #49 it's a picture taken with a cooler temperature, that's it. The argument you are making in this tread is that there is no difference between 4000k and 5000k, I have shown you that there is a difference...clearly. Whether not it's the best manual mode on a phone is open for debate but the difference is there and your post is not accuarte by saying there is no difference.

shreyasopeth likes this.
  3. ChopperHead
    Gingerbread Mar 15, 2018

of course it's a picture taken with colour temperature .

I dnd know if you notice the colour tone of two sets of images or not
    And also the noise

4. Xeny
    Honeycomb Mar 15, 2018

Xeny , Mar 15, 2018 :
    He doesn't know what color temperature is and he doesn't want to educate himself on the subject.
    At this point, I'm wondering if it's a troll...

shreyasopeth and jaivaghela like this.
  5. jaivaghela

I'm not following the pictures, which phone was the first picture taken with? Can you make it easier by putting the two photos from two different phones at the same colour temperature on one photo like I have done, then change the temperature on both phones and put those two pictures together for better comparison.

6. ChopperHead
    Gingerbread Mar 15, 2018

Dude are you a photographer?

7. jaivaghela

Haha buddy the forums aren't for fighting and arguing, they are here to pass sensible information and help others alike. Your thread mentioned no difference in colour temps between those settings and we have put that issue to rest with evidence that there are significantly differences. If you prefer using another phone then that's all good, there's no issues but there is no point continuing this pointless thread going over the same things over and over. Enjoy whatever device you wish to use and I wish you all the best. Have a good day.

shreyasopeth and Xeny like this.
  8. ChopperHead
    Gingerbread Mar 15, 2018

brother, did I fight with anybody ? I don't want to

I had to ask him
    because if you can see ,he got nothing but rather than saying I don't know about the temp , WB etc etc
    He don't have any ans about the previous post I given
    Those are some bunch of kids who are the fans of OP and they won't accept anything .

9. ChopperHead
    Gingerbread Mar 15, 2018

1521105753438.jpg

1521105753527.jpg
    Tell me which sets looks good

10. jaivaghela

11. ChopperHead
    Gingerbread Mar 15, 2018

let's wait may be other OP fans will have smthg to say

12. jaivaghela

They are both decent shots, but I like the fact that the first one has picked up more deeper colours, personal preference.

13. Xeny
    Honeycomb Mar 15, 2018

Xeny , Mar 15, 2018 :
    I could tell you anything, it's the internet.
    Am I a photographer ? Am I a cook ? Am I a 12yo child ? Am I an optical engineer ?
    Whatever I tell you, you can't verify it anyway.
    That's why I was telling you to educate yourself on the subject, in a book or even Wikipedia.

And by the way, color temperature is not just used in photography, it's astrophysics, lighting, thermal radiation...

shreyasopeth likes this.
  14. ChopperHead
    Gingerbread Mar 15, 2018

U need some creativity and skills to get a better shot and need to know about the lights so and so ,
    book or wiki won't help you with And if you are arguing with me with those knowledge u get it from book or wiki wateva your place is not here and don't judge me U don't have the rights to judge people
    I educated with my experience

Jus bunch of kids surfing Google and act as they know everything to spoil the photographers

photography is not something u can learn from book or internet.

seriously dude ur place is not here .

15. ChopperHead
    Gingerbread Mar 15, 2018

If you got that kinda education then check the previous post I just uploaded 2sets of pictures check it and tell which is good

16. Xeny
    Honeycomb Mar 15, 2018

Xeny , Mar 15, 2018 :
    Your whole post is about a technical point, not creativity.
    I'm not judging how good or bad are your photos, I'm judging your non existent knowledge on how a camera works.

I'm explaining to you since the beginning that you just don't understand what is supposed to do the parameter you're playing with.

While it's quite easy to understand ISO, Shutter speed and focal, WB is not a paremeter you can change if you don't understand his purpose (which is your case).

If you don't know why we use WB, just leave it on auto. Your smartphone will be smarter than you for that.

I'll leave you with that, at least I tried to share my knowledge and help, if you don't want to understand, I will not lose more time with you.

shreyasopeth likes this.
  17. ChopperHead
    Gingerbread Mar 15, 2018

@Xeny
    putting it in Auto and take pictures is that your explanation Is that Wiki teaches you ?

seriously manh I feel sorry for u

N1521120839280 likes this.
  18. N1521120839280
    Cupcake Mar 15, 2018

N1521120839280 , Mar 15, 2018 :
    well said!

shreyasopeth and ChopperHead like this.
  19. N1521120839280
    Cupcake Mar 15, 2018

hey, colour temperature is also a factor which is used in photography .
    Do u even know what was the purpose of Colour Temperature?

ChopperHead likes this.
  20. N1521120839280
    Cupcake Mar 15, 2018

No use man,He is a kid !
    He needs to learn more , I appreciate your peacefulness

The first images seems good for me .

ChopperHead likes this.