Camera problem on OnePlus 8T...

1. deepak2255
    Gingerbread Dec 28, 2020

deepak2255 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 28, 2020 :
    😂

2. Emory83
    Eclair Dec 30, 2020

Emory83 , via OnePlus 8T , Dec 30, 2020 :
    For the life of me, this camera seems to be getting worse. Absolutely horrible camera on a $700+ phone. What can I do about this yellowish tint and constant blurry images?

3. mackowkw
    Eclair Jan 4, 2021

mackowkw , Jan 4, 2021 :
    You can return it and buy a Pixel 5 and actually get a usable camera. OnePlus puts out compelling hardware and the OS is fast but their photo processing is horrendous and the OS is riddled with bugs. The 8 Pro was my first OnePlus phone and it will also be my last.

Emory83 likes this.

5. Emory83
    Eclair Jan 4, 2021

Emory83 , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 4, 2021 :
    It's been my second OP phone and I love the software but I can't keep taking blurry pics of my tod it's not a good look! The android cameras have me seriously contemplating an iphone! A device I've refused to own since the start.

6. mackowkw
    Eclair Jan 4, 2021

mackowkw , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 4, 2021 :
    The Pixel takes great pictures. It's not an Android problem, it's a OnePlus problem.

I agree with you though. This phone takes such poor pictures, especially of people and especially of kids. I can tolerate the other issues but for this one reason alone I probably won't be keeping this phone. Skin tones in photos are so washed out that everyone looks ill.

7. TheMystic
    Lollipop Jan 4, 2021

TheMystic , Jan 4, 2021 :
    The iPhone till date is unbeatable when it comes to any processor intensive activity like Gaming, Video editing and others. iPhone shoots the best videos on a smartphone, even today. And with iPhone 11 onwards, they nailed the photography department too.

There are some very annoying things about Apple products and their policies, but they do some of the (important) things best. And much of the rants against their products are from people who have never used them.

Emory83 and rh94 like this.