[Submitted] camera quality

1. G1561053973027
    Cupcake Jun 20, 2019

G1561053973027 , Jun 20, 2019 :
    Title camera quality
    Device OnePlus6 Software Version O2 OBT 190610
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description I am using the one plus 6 Device and my camera quality is not as good as poco F1. In the recent update poco F1 support slow motion upto 960fps whereas I am only allowed to record till 480 fps only and the quality is also not good. Also there are very less updates provided regarding camera. WiFi also works slower as compared to other devices. For example if two people are using the same WiFi the other will get faster speed as compared to one plus. In recent update one plus is providing screen recording feature which came very earlier to many devices.
    Any other comments
    I am using the one plus 6 Device and my camera quality is not as good as poco F1. In the recent update poco F1 support slow motion upto 960fps whereas I am only allowed to record till 480 fps only and the quality is also not good.
    Also there are very less updates provided regarding camera. WiFi also works slower as compared to other devices. For example if two people are using the same WiFi the other will get faster speed as compared to one plus.
    In recent update one plus is providing screen recording feature which came very earlier to many devices.