Camera, Snapchat, Spotify issues.

1. pacmanMr
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2020

pacmanMr , Jan 22, 2020 :
    Hello all,

So lately been having major issues with these three apps and don't know if it's software or hardware problems.

When I go to camera app, it loads up real slow and lags. Once a picture wants to be taken it crashes or just freezes my entire phone and have to do a hard shutdown.

Snapchat same issues with the camera. But also loads real slow.

Spotify and Snapchat doesn't want to work with each other. If I'm listening to music and open Snapchat, it shuts Spotify off and no matter what I do will not play music with Snapchat open.

Spotify also cuts music off. Thought I was at a dead zone while driving but nope have LTE signal always.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled both apps with no fix. Uninstalled some apps thinking those were the cause of this. Restarted plenty of times. Have plenty of space on memory (90+gb). Don't do anything inoproriate or shady things either.

These are not major issues of course and I could live without them but the fact that when the few times I use them (camera and Snapchat) it frustrates the hell out of me when not working properly. Also the fact that I love the phone and switched from Samsung because of similar issues and do not want to have a negative reason why to start hating it.

If anyone could please help, recommend, point me to the right direction I would greatly appreciate so much please!

Thank you all.

2. kieravle
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2020

kieravle , via OnePlus 6 , Jan 22, 2020 :
    I had that same camera issue just yesterday. I think night mode is making the camera app a bit finicky. I cleared the camera cache.

as for Snapchat, I'd suggest opting for the beta version.

3. itsFreelancer
    Honeycomb Jan 22, 2020

itsFreelancer , Jan 22, 2020 :
    try clearing the camera cache and data.

Spotify and any other music app will not work. be it Spotify or Apple music, be it an android phone or iPhone. Using multiple applications that cause audio to overlap at the same time is definitely not recommended.

as for Spotify, try submitting an error report to their devs. I've faced the music cutoff issue only when I've travelled in an underground metro or at places with really bad signal.