Camera Update of Oxygen OS 9.5.7 for OnePlus 7 Pro

1. U1544644647589 Froyo Jun 13, 2019

U1544644647589, Jun 13, 2019 :
    it's already here.
    Unlocked version.

2. Swejuggalo Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 13, 2019

Swejuggalo, Jun 13, 2019 :
    If you can't wait on the segmental rollout use Oxygen Updater.

borak shalaan likes this.
  3. borak shalaan Froyo Jun 13, 2019

borak shalaan, Jun 13, 2019 :
    thank you!

4. FRJerome Honeycomb Jun 13, 2019

FRJerome, Jun 13, 2019 :
    First ...
    You said it was trash didn't you ?

But the problem is not the camera
    You're the problem
    Take the professionnal camera you want you don't be able to take better photos in this situation
    To take a good photo you have to take it in good conditions
    And yes telling all the time the camera is trash while other posts just show how good it is can be considered as trolling

borak shalaan and U1544644647589 like this.
  5. CXOZone Cupcake Jun 13, 2019

CXOZone, Jun 13, 2019 :
    yeah I guess so but as I said. my experience coming from ios, when an update is available everyone gets it, so it makes me think how does apple manage to get software updates out to everyone at the same time?

6. G_Rainer_ Eclair Jun 13, 2019

G_Rainer_, Jun 13, 2019 :
    I think in terms of updates - still nobody does better than apple. But with apple you have other problems nowadays..paying 1300€ for a phone for example (not saying that to offend you - I did the same ;) )

7. John Macca Cupcake Jun 13, 2019

8. Swejuggalo Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 13, 2019

No updates in segments? I thought they did... Maybe they should then. Remember rapports about users not being able to answer calls in certain situations in the some of the early days of iPhone X? [e]1f609[/e]

9. Peter_Bach Cupcake Jun 13, 2019

Peter_Bach, Jun 13, 2019 :
    I have a OP7pro with sw. 9.5.5 it will not update to the new 9.5.7 SW. ☹️ I have been taking some pictures they look not very good. Some of the people on the picture looks like "Babyface" total plastic skin ☹️ keyboard layout is not marked like singel letters in the keyboard☹️. I have Danish, German and UK. the same with spelling control. when I write in Danish sometime it come up with German words☹️
    and correct it to German ☹️ when I connect it to my PC to get a copy of my photos in full quality. Does it not come up like a new unit.☹️ I have to open up the USB menu settings ☹️ In the car Bluetooth is ok to phone talking it mute the radio and we can talk. If I use Google maps to navigate after I have to change the radio to BT port that means that I can not hear the radio when I drive by navi ☹️ Poor simpel thing there have to work before a new phone come to the marked. I have never been so disappointed by a new expansive phone. My latest+4 years old Nokia 930 Didn't have this crazy failure in the software. But the lack of app to win phone made my choice to change.... to Android but should have chosen a different phone[e]1f609[/e]

10. Swejuggalo Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 13, 2019

Yeah. Apple has one good side. Offering updates for longer time. If using a phone for longer than 2-3 years is your thing Apple can actually have a benefit here. But I really dislike the OS and Apple in general. It does not help how long they update their devices or if their SoC often kicks most other manufacturers in benchmarks. They often have pretty good cameras too.
    No matter what... iPhones are not for everyone.

11. Dickson Castañeda Eclair Jun 13, 2019

Dickson Castañeda, Jun 13, 2019 :
    1560424964875.jpg
    the camera still has problems. This photo shows a mixture of colors and a lot of noise. It was taken with natural light and distorted a lot. too much noise and mix of colors that do not go on the site

12. John Macca Cupcake Jun 13, 2019

John Macca, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Has anyone tried the port from the pixel on the Oneplus7?... I have it working and think the results are slightly better... and you get to use Playground which is funny for about 2 minutes [e]1f602[/e].

13. FRJerome Honeycomb Jun 13, 2019

FRJerome, Jun 13, 2019 :
    You think that the photo you took can be better with another camera ?
    You're in a room. Subject is moving. Photo is taken almost in front of an open window.
    Come on
    Borrow if you can a Nikon or a Canon. The most expensive you can. You'll notice that it'll still be very bad.
    Drive a formula 1 you won't be as fast a Lewis Hamilton. Far from it. Very far.
    Just try to shoot photos in good conditions to begin. Light behind you. Outdoor. Subject still. Then try landscapes. And when you'll get what ISO is, speed, focal length, then you'll maybe be better at taking photos in worse conditions. But never expect any miracle unless you have dedicated lights, etc.
    This picture you show us just hasn't any interest.
    Sorry

14. Dickson Castañeda Eclair Jun 13, 2019

1560426102532.jpg
    It's the same scene and we're in a photo shoot. I'm not criticizing. I'm contributing to review errors ... and there are

15. i.am.mr.shersha Froyo Jun 13, 2019

i.am.mr.shersha, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Just switched from Galaxy S10 Plus (Exynos variant) to Oneplus 7 Pro. I am aware about the underperformance of the camera compared to Galaxy, but I have high hopes for the Oneplus to fix it and make it better in the coming months.

16. FRJerome Honeycomb Jun 13, 2019

FRJerome, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Technically already better
    Because subjects are still
    But light conditions here don't allow a better picture

17. Dickson Castañeda Eclair Jun 13, 2019

I think the camera should be ready for use. not the moment should be ready for the camera

18. FRJerome Honeycomb Jun 13, 2019

FRJerome, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Don't forget you can still try to improve the photo
    Easier with the original photo

Attached Files:

19. FRJerome Honeycomb Jun 13, 2019

FRJerome, Jun 13, 2019 :
    This is a new philosophy of photography
    If you were right we'd all be professionnal photographers. Guess what. We're not

20. U1544644647589 Froyo Jun 13, 2019

U1544644647589, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Yes but still, the photo quality is better only in some conditions. I don't know what you guys are doing here but the cam of OP7P is great and I'm coming from : Pixel 3xl, iPhone XS MAX , GS10 plus....
    The shooter can be improved but in a lot department is better than mentioned three.

FRJerome likes this.