camera

1. G_rubayet_adbir_kxCq
    Donut Oct 27, 2017

G_rubayet_adbir_kxCq , Oct 27, 2017 :
    improve the camera at low light shot and reduce the noise and improve stability on op5 and improve camera performance to get good HDR + photo

vovowong, DJ Valente and Péheux like this.
  2. pojr
    Jelly Bean Oct 27, 2017

3. G_rubayet_adbir_kxCq
    Donut Oct 27, 2017

G_rubayet_adbir_kxCq , Oct 27, 2017 :
    it need to improve the camera and special the bokeh effect because the background effect is not good not like gogle pixel 2 or Samsung note 8 or others phone so OnePlus rom team must notice that and give system update

4. gubro
    KitKat Oct 27, 2017

gubro , Oct 27, 2017 :
    LOL

MrMetaligh and Kakrona like this.
  5. sfomin
    Nougat Oct 27, 2017

Kakrona likes this.
  6. G_rubayet_adbir_kxCq
    Donut Oct 27, 2017

7. gubro
    KitKat Oct 27, 2017

gubro , Oct 27, 2017 :
    Oh my, what universe are you living in?

8. naveen98852011
    Gingerbread Oct 27, 2017

naveen98852011 , Oct 27, 2017 :
    yes of we double tap a pic taken it was blurry it was not like that and night shots also no clarity.

DJ Valente likes this.
  9. Epiphone097
    Gingerbread Oct 27, 2017

Epiphone097 , Oct 27, 2017 :
    Do you want great photo's? Buy something that is made to do so. Maybe you've even heard of it, it's called a photo camera.

Karl_Wardin likes this.
  10. G_rubayet_adbir_kxCq
    Donut Oct 27, 2017

Karl_Wardin likes this.
  11. G_rubayet_adbir_kxCq
    Donut Oct 27, 2017

12. DJ Valente
    Honeycomb Oct 27, 2017

DJ Valente , Oct 27, 2017 :
    Yes, users just differently refer to a mobile photo. Someone in general is far from the photo, and they are pleased with the miserable pictures with destroyed noisereduction details, the smear in the trees, etc. They even shoot a five-year smartphone for copecks with two megapixels, still the pictures will seem like masterpieces))) I generally laugh here with many people who are in poses stand up due to the fact that adequate people here have dared to curses the camera OP 5, and Specifically to justify what the camera of the OP 5 is bad for. I'm glad that there are more adequate people here.
    Judging by what the developers did / did not do in the update, they either do not understand what they are talking about in the relevant topics https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-5/help/watercolor-photos-auto-mode-camera-t3657231Or they are simply unable to correct the situation. Apparently, on the same examples of the first photographs (well, and further), the noise was reduced, but only the details were extinguished, that is, they made it even worse. The same effect can be most easily achieved in any graphic editor. In my opinion, it is better to make noises (which can be somehow removed) than the loss of details. In short, the Chinese, as always, are cunning, pretending that they are doing something to calm their customers.
    And those who shout: "if you want great pictures, then buy a SLR, mirrorless, etc., etc.", I want to say: - take it, buy it yourself! Here, many will figure out what to do with them, without your useless, stupid and trivial advice Me really, basically upsets what I see on the posted here https://sites.google.com/view/op5phototests/oneplus-5-aquarelle-and-photo-detail
    photos The device itself is interesting in everything, but I, for example, are one of those who are interested in the camera, and here it now produces pictures of a not very good level in most cases. And, again, you do not need to ask stupid questions, like "why do you need a camera, what do you do with it, where you sendpictures, which magazines, etc., etc.". Everyone has his own requirements and reasons. And the camera OP5 here reasonably scolded, also justifiably require much better image quality than now, given that it, apparently, can give an excellent result.
    It's funny when they yell that the OP 5 is doing all the flagships on the camera, including the iPhone 7. I will not hide, I saw a few moments in which the photos of OP5 look a little better than those flagships and apples, but these are not the cases when You can say what you do. The camera OP 5 is not even at their level. So there are promises and no progress.
    There are all resources, SoC top, matrix top, but there is no experience.
    So it was in the topic 1 + 3 / 3t, promised to fix the year, so in the top five.
    Well, they do not have people who can doanything. Nothing co-ordinates change

Romain_Daudin likes this.
  13. Epiphone097
    Gingerbread Oct 27, 2017

Epiphone097 , Oct 27, 2017 :
    k

DJ Valente likes this.