[Campaign] A Breath of Oxygen(OS): Co-Creating a Greener World

1. Adam Krisko
    NA Community Consultant Staff Member Apr 22, 2021

Adam Krisko , Apr 22, 2021 :
    [​IMG]

Hey Everyone!

Earth Day is celebrated around the world in many ways. We each have to do our part to make sure that this beautiful ball of blue and green hurtling through space is safe from ourselves. As an international corporation, OnePlus has a responsibility not only to work to help better our planet on just Earth Day but every day.

We have committed fully to being a sustainable corporation with regional offices like our North America HQ running on 100% renewable energy resources! And this year, we’re partnering with One Tree Planted via several awesome activations and contests that help bring awareness back to our users.

Check out our newest Featured Story which gives a back story to One Tree Planted and some initiatives that OnePlus has taken as a company in terms of environmental sustainability. But, raising awareness of the importance of going green is just as important - and rewarding.

So, as you may have noticed already, we’ve been hosting a series of activations throughout the week to help with that. Your participation matters!

1. Tweet with the hashtag #BreathOfOxygenOS and we’ll honor it by planting a tree.
    2. Tweet your best photo-taken image of nature with the hashtags #BreathOfOxygenOS and #ShotOnOnePlus to @OnePlus_USA, and we’ll honor it by planting two trees. The best photo will also win a OnePlus 9 series device!
    3. Submit your best nature-themed wallpaper for the OnePlus 9 series in our revival of the Creative Wallpaper Contest!
    4. Think outside the box (literally) with the Community Craft Day Challenge!
    5. Whether you were thinking of making a purchase on OnePlus.com this week or not, a portion of every transaction will be donated to the One Tree Planted organization.

Have a wonderful Earth Day and let’s go green!

Adam

2. Yash Pratap Singh.
    KitKat Apr 22, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , Apr 22, 2021 :
    That's such a great initiative!
    I was going to order some accessories this weekend, I hope the mentioned portion of the transaction is donated as mentioned....it gives a sense of satisfaction ;)

3. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Apr 22, 2021

The1Lion , Apr 22, 2021 :
    What does tweet mean? :p. I guess I should check-in on Twitter but two pics? :confused:. I have so many it seems as I have moved some over to my PC. :D

Oh best pic, two hashtags :oops::p

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021

otto2, meatandy, the_o2 and 2 others like this.
  4. luxuskamel
    Marshmallow Apr 22, 2021

luxuskamel , Apr 22, 2021 :
    Oh good timing, just started taking a break from Twitter :( ^^
    But I hope many people will participate and many trees get planted :cool:

otto2, meatandy, Sorriso_NWK and 4 others like this.
  5. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Apr 22, 2021

meatandy, keithnyc and Adam Krisko like this.

keithnyc likes this.
  7. Adam Krisko
    NA Community Consultant Staff Member Apr 22, 2021

Adam Krisko , Apr 22, 2021 :
    if you want to support us in the way so we can plant a forest, so be it! I'm behind you!

8. Thamimansari
    Gingerbread Apr 22, 2021

9. thechangingtime
    Gingerbread Apr 22, 2021

10. Oreo.
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Apr 22, 2021

meatandy likes this.
  11. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Apr 23, 2021

The1Lion , Apr 23, 2021 :
    Okay, let's see... 2 trees per tweet following the requirements, if I tweet every pic of nature I've taken since buying my OPO... Can we name it "The Lion's Forest"? :D:p

12. Rajnish_Dhull
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 23, 2021

14. G_plusone
    Nougat Apr 23, 2021

15. Q1613123931673
    Gingerbread Apr 23, 2021

16. sanki_man
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 23, 2021

17. Sourabh@12345
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2021

18. TangSan
    Froyo Apr 23, 2021

19. SRD.
    Lollipop Apr 23, 2021

SRD. , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 23, 2021 :
    Great initiative by the community. Request you to please create awareness on Requirement of Oxygen at the present situation in India.
    The name #OxygenOS 'll justify.
    Thanks... Go Green.

meatandy likes this.
  20. Winter Chang
    Donut Apr 23, 2021