Can not find device

1. Sillysaur
    Froyo Jan 7, 2015

Sillysaur , Jan 7, 2015 :
    Hello all,

I have been struggling for quite a while now to root my 1+. I managed to root it whilst I had it in xnph38r and i had TWRP and Supersu, everything worked fine, but then I updated to xnph44s, root went away, as did twrp and supersu, and I can not get the rooting process to work now! I am trying to root with adb but it does not work. My computer can't find the device because the drivers aren't installed, and I have followed so many guides i can't count them, with no success. How do I get my computer to find my 1+/ how do I install the drivers? Please don't point me in the direction of samsung device manager or android sdk, I already have those, and neither of them works. All help is appreciated.

2. 3redbull
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2015

3redbull , Jan 8, 2015 :
    assuming that you are not in a hardbrick at the moment. which is when your phone is powerless and wont boot up. Look for a guide that will restore your phone back to normal from any flashing. Sorry i can't be of much help but thats what i looked for when i softbricked my s4 and it was stuck in a bootloop. Sorry. I hope you can find what you need. i suggest trying a hard reset for the oneplus maybe this will fix it. Good luck

3. cham9
    Donut Jan 10, 2015

cham9 , Jan 10, 2015 :
    stop rooting your 1+ in the future and you will expect zero problems!