Can OnePlus bullets be improved?

?

Does Oneplus bullets need color variations?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mrigank.bhargava
    Student Ambassador India Aug 17, 2019

mrigank.bhargava , Aug 17, 2019 :
    OnePlus bullets have been a source of pride for the community, and we certainly agree. The earphones have a top-notch sound quality, and they don’t hamper usage by having a lot of battery power. But anything and everything can be improved. So let us look into one of the potential problems that the bullets may face.

Bullets design-wise have not aced the market, and we can always do better. Will having more options for colors improve the versatility of the OnePlus bullets or does the sleek black look win the game every time? We are posting this on the forums to start a conversation on how we can improve the aspects of the bullets previously unexplored. Let us know what you think.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019

2. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Aug 17, 2019

camohan , Aug 17, 2019 :
    Who is the We you are talking here about?
    Did you copy paste this from somewer else?

3. mrigank.bhargava
    Student Ambassador India Aug 17, 2019

mrigank.bhargava , Aug 17, 2019 :
    We as in the OnePlus community. Nope I wrote on my own

4. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Aug 17, 2019

camohan , Aug 17, 2019 :
    Ok. There are few things which doesn't make oneplus bullets a matter of pride.

1. They cost fortune, there are more better brands available in market at same or lesser price.
    2. More color variations will attract more attention but it will not lower the price, so again it goes back to point 1.
    3. Top notch sound quality - definitely no.
    4. The earplugs still doesn't fit well.

I see there is more scope for basic improvements than just colors.

5. ngydat
    KitKat Aug 18, 2019

ngydat , Aug 18, 2019 :
    Even if some users might have the same opinion as yours, when you write something, own your opinion and don't hide behind a group (by using "we" in that case) to express yourself.

6. Cuddlesnake
    Eclair Aug 20, 2019

7. N1544150049612
    Cupcake Aug 24, 2019

N1544150049612 , Aug 24, 2019 :
    More Colors won't solve the core issues with product -
    1.Very pricey
    2. Outside noise while calling others is so high that i have had to discontinue the use on calls

8. Discostu
    Jelly Bean Aug 31, 2019

Discostu , Aug 31, 2019 :
    After using my bullets 2 for a month (thanks to winning then in a shot on OnePlus comp!!) - the only thing I am missing is the ability to change tracks without accessing my phone.

unless I am missing something?