Can someone help with my OnePlus 7T "Return from Hell" customer service experience?

1. Graybeard
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2019

Graybeard , Nov 29, 2019 :
    Hi all,
    Can anyone help or advise me how to get OnePlus to resolve a return for refund issue that's been lingering for a month now???

I've been trying for the last month to get OnePlus to tell me why the OnePlus 7T and Bullet headphones I returned for a refund on October 28, 2019 (over a month ago) to the Fort Worth service center have not been processed for refund. No one has offered any help but to say "We're so sorry for the delay, please wait 24-48 hours and contact us again for an update". I've waited 48 hours six different times now and the reply is always the same "wait another 48 hours". Based on their MyServiceRequests web page it hasn't even been inspected yet!

Customer service has told me multiple times they have emailed the service center to get an update and the service center does not respond. Really???

What can I do to get this resolved? It's becomming depressing to even think about it anymore.

2. StopItRawr
    Honeycomb Nov 29, 2019

StopItRawr , Nov 29, 2019 :
    If they don't respond, call your credit card company with evidence of postage back and the refund not being authorized and let them handle it.

3. pablofg1978
    Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Nov 29, 2019

pablofg1978 , Nov 29, 2019 :
    You can send me a pm with your ticket number and I can try to help you

4. Graybeard
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2019

I just did but I'm worried OnePlus will dispute it somehow.

5. Graybeard
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2019

How do I pm you?