Can we calm down a little bit?

1. Dedz.mad
    Froyo Feb 6, 2019

Dedz.mad , Feb 6, 2019 :
    This is my second time trying to make my voice heard within the community.

This might be long, so let's start.

So, lately everytime i open the community app all i see is complaining about OnePlus and the 6T. The thing is, some people are right, they have real issues, most of them even show proof, but the majority's just laking something. For instance:
    "OnePlus is bad, because my 6T is draining, when are you going to fix it with updates?" Seriously, this type of thing is just not acceptable in a community of grown people and full of millennials.

I am 31, i was born in a time where technology had a big bump, by 5 i was messing with computers (i know not everyone has the same opportunities), but i learned and i guess most people of my age and younger have learned as well that if you have a problem you should try and find the answer to that problem before chatting gibberish. There is something called google, and google is your friend, there are other android forums, there tons of articles on the web, there's XDA and apart from that there are always tons o threads in the community app about known issues with proper proof. You should look and think before you throw something out of your mouth, it is pointless, it is a joke, stop being lazy. Be part of the community, share ideas, ASK, don't say you are right. We are supposed to ask, and share ideas. I know i might not be full right because we are all different.

Let's just try to keep thing geeky. The way this community should be. This is why i bought the 6T, because i am part of something i know where i belong, togheter with my geek mates. We solve problems, we help each other.

You always have to present facts, so you can have arguments.

be cool everyone.

Hasselh0ff

2. pablofg1978
    Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Feb 6, 2019

pablofg1978 , Feb 6, 2019 :
    Moved to off topic, please read the forum rules and check where you create a new thread

Dedz.mad, YRJ and B_Wrath like this.
  3. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Feb 6, 2019

B_Wrath , Feb 6, 2019 :
    How is this anyway related to 6T general support?
    And these kind of threads already exists. Please use them. Like you said, Google is your friend, so is the forum search function.
    You won't be heard just by creating another redundant thread.

4. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Feb 6, 2019

B_Wrath , Feb 6, 2019 :
    But is this thread required when we already have so many similar threads?

5. Dedz.mad
    Froyo Feb 6, 2019

Dedz.mad , Feb 6, 2019 :
    It should stay in general support so threads like the ones we are seeing everyday stop. And by the way, at least i am trying to help, i am not bashing the company nor the phones for no reason. Why are thread like the ones on general support able to stay? they are just pure nonsense?.

6. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow Feb 6, 2019

toastytoast1234 , Feb 6, 2019 :
    Well we can't knock your optimism.

7. Dedz.mad
    Froyo Feb 6, 2019

Dedz.mad , Feb 6, 2019 :
    Sure not mate

8. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Feb 6, 2019

B_Wrath , Feb 6, 2019 :
    General support is for support regarding the device.
    Your thread is about the attitude and behavior of people.

Trust me, there are many such threads created discussing the same thing.
    Use one of them.

Aman Singh gurjar likes this.
  9. Dedz.mad
    Froyo Feb 6, 2019

Dedz.mad , Feb 6, 2019 :
    Exactly, not for nagging, only for device support. And why are you talking to OP regarding if this post is needed or not? Are you in need of some kind of attention? That's low mate.