Can we get the ability to buy referral points?

?

Should we be able to buy referral points?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. dcmcc24
    KitKat Aug 25, 2019

dcmcc24 , Aug 25, 2019 :
    I would like the ability to be able to buy referral points. For example I refer 40 people and have 4,000 points. Obviously I don't have enough to get the OnePlus 7 Pro for 7,000 points. Why not let me buy 3,000 points for $300 so I could use my 4,000 and get a 7 Pro? Samsung allows you to buy points which can be used on a variety of things in their program so I would like to see OnePlus implement this.

@Trista W. @Crystal Z. @Carl @Pete @Kyle K. @David LiuZW

brian.sedore likes this.
  2. brian.sedore
    Honeycomb Aug 25, 2019

brian.sedore , Aug 25, 2019 :
    I could see their hesitation to do so since the users who do this would be able to get a phone for cheaper than the retail price, but they would be getting some money from those users. However, users who do not have enough points just might not buy anything until they get enough points and then OnePlus would get less money from these users. Quite the predicament!

dcmcc24 likes this.
  3. dcmcc24
    KitKat Aug 25, 2019

dcmcc24 , Aug 25, 2019 :
    Definitely think it makes sense for OnePlus to offer purchase of points, because like you said most people won't purchase until they have enough points for what they want or they purchase something lesser like bullets and OnePlus has to send those free. Either way OnePlus loses out on money without ability to purchase points.

igen likes this.
  4. igen
    Gingerbread Aug 25, 2019