Can we have a rounded google search bar widget built in oxygen OS?

1. rakshitpareek Cupcake Feb 5, 2018

rakshitpareek, Feb 5, 2018 :
    The one there is currently is rectangular and feels old. I know there are many widgets on playstore but they open slightly late, which is lil annoying. It would be great to have it built in oxygen os and it will improve the look and feel of it : )

2. arnavguru28 Eclair Feb 5, 2018

arnavguru28, Feb 5, 2018 :
    You can try the pixel launcher. The modded version with google feed is available on apkmirror

3. rakshitpareek Cupcake Feb 5, 2018

4. arnavguru28 Eclair Feb 5, 2018

arnavguru28, Feb 5, 2018 :
    I was using it for couple months on my Nexus 5X before I replaced it with 5T. Didn't face any issues

5. Hiswalrusness Gingerbread Feb 5, 2018

Hiswalrusness, Feb 5, 2018 :
    I've been using the Pixel launcher since the day I got the 5T. And I've had zero issues. No lag, no crash. Perfectly smooth. And it doesn't suck up any additional battery in spite of the live wallpaper.

arnavguru28 likes this.
  6. rakshitpareek Cupcake Feb 5, 2018

7. arnavguru28 Eclair Feb 5, 2018

8. picesdeepak3 Cupcake Apr 23, 2019

picesdeepak3, Apr 23, 2019 :
    Hi,
    Try these folllfoll steps...it will be done ..its its si no more new widgets or launchers to be installed..

Here's what you need to do to customize google search bar widget.
    1. Step 1: Open the Google app and tap the three-bar menu at the bottom-right corner. Then tap on Customize widget.
    2. Step 2: You will be taken to the Customize widget screen. Here tap on the second option. ...
    3. Step 3: Finally, hit the Finished button at the top.
    I have attached a screenshot also pl s

see it...

Cheers!
    Deepak

Attached Files:

ju57_74zz likes this.
  9. ju57_74zz Gingerbread May 8, 2019

ju57_74zz, May 8, 2019 :

picesdeepak3

Hi,
    Try these folllfoll steps...it will be done ..its its si no more new widgets or launchers to be installed..

Here's what you need to do to customize google search bar widget.

Step 1: Open the Google app and tap the three-bar menu at the bottom-right corner. Then tap on Customize widget.

Step 2: You will be taken to the Customize widget screen. Here tap on the second option. ...

Step 3: Finally, hit the Finished button at the top.

I have attached a screenshot also pl s

see it...

Cheers!
    Deepak​

Exactly. It is already there.
    Maybe you don't need a Google search widget on your screen since you are not using it to search for this kind of issues.
    PS: the search function works even if it is rectangular. [e]1f601[/e]

Later edit:::::
    My mistake, the question you asked was a long time ago, when the configuration of Google search widget was not yet implemented..
    Anyway, if you still don't know how to do it, the explanation of @picesdeepak3 are accurate.

picesdeepak3 likes this.