Cancelled order?

1. mujju
    Eclair Aug 2, 2014

mujju , Aug 2, 2014 :
    I got my invite on 29th of July and ordered immediately. My problem is that Oneplus order shows that the order is cancelled, but my PayPal account shows the transaction is completed. I have not reguested the order to be cancelled. I think what caused this is that when I was confirming my payment I noticed that my post code was incorrect. So I went back to Oneplus site to change it. After I had changed it I tried to go back to confirming the payment, but now my invite was used. So I figured a wrong post code was not that bad, as the incorrect code was still referring to my town. So I went back to the PayPal site with browsers navigating buttons and got the transction confirmed.
    Now I would really like to know what's Oneplus going to do? I sent a ticket over three days ago and I'm getting really frustrated. I would really like to get my phone and not to loose over 300€ for the system.
    Has anyone else had a similar situation and how it worked out?
    Thank you for someone on the Oneplus support for digging into this.

2. wyatthunter6
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2014

3. wyatthunter6
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2014

wyatthunter6 , Aug 2, 2014 :
    http://gyazo.com/0982f4816e3b5974fcff1f85742f8fea

http://gyazo.com/5b651e330eef672af16f7509d230037b

Is this what yours looks like too??

4. wyatthunter6
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2014

5. mujju
    Eclair Aug 3, 2014

mujju , Aug 3, 2014 :
    That exactly what mine looks like! I've had a couple of private messages from forum members that thwy are having the same problem. I would really like to know what Oneplus is going to do? Do we have to be in contact with PayPal as oneplus is not answering. It's over four days now since I posted my ticket!

6. arofloppter
    Donut Aug 3, 2014

arofloppter , Aug 3, 2014 :
    I also ordered my phone on the 29th but it shipped came to my city for a day and when i checked the tracking again it was back across the border. I'm still waiting to hear back from support too, but if you're concerned about your money you can always open a Paypal claim as a last resort if they don't respond.

7. wyatthunter6
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2014

mujju likes this.
  8. mujju
    Eclair Aug 3, 2014

mujju , Aug 3, 2014 :
    Moderators really!? Can you even comment on what is possibly going to happen. I cant find any earlier cases like this and there seems to be more than few of us with the same problem. I'm not saying I need to get the phone tomorrow, but some information would be nice.

wyatthunter6 likes this.
  9. wyatthunter6
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2014

10. wyatthunter6
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2014

wyatthunter6 , Aug 3, 2014 :
    i pm'd a mod. thought maybe he can get us in touch with some sort of customer support. fingers crossed

mujju likes this.
  11. mujju
    Eclair Aug 4, 2014

mujju , Aug 4, 2014 :
    Thank you! I've done the same but haven't got an answer yet.

SugaDew and wyatthunter6 like this.
  12. wyatthunter6
    Gingerbread Aug 4, 2014

wyatthunter6 , Aug 4, 2014 :
    one of them answered me back and said he would try to get a hold of an admin. but we shall see

mujju likes this.
  13. wyatthunter6
    Gingerbread Aug 4, 2014

wyatthunter6 , Aug 4, 2014 :
    I was contacted by support and they said it was a glitch and they would reactivate my order. YEAH!!

SugaDew and mujju like this.
  14. mujju
    Eclair Aug 4, 2014

mujju , Aug 4, 2014 :
    I got an answer like this just a while ago
    "Hi "mujju",
    Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. We are very sorry about that problem that you are experiencing. We will investigate that and reply you if we have any update."
    I hope they end up at the same solution as with you. At least your situation gives me hope!
    By the way what is the status of your order now?

15. Nbz
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2014

16. mujju
    Eclair Aug 4, 2014

mujju , Aug 4, 2014 :
    My case is now being processed by Oneplus and I've already hear from a couple of users that they have got their phone from same kind of a situation. So I think it's best to wait for Oneplus to answer to me.
    Edit: I'm not a native speaker and I'm not quite shure if you mean I'm a retard if i do charge back or not :D

17. letothegiant
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2014

letothegiant , Sep 30, 2014 :
    Is anyone else still having this problem? I have a similar problem today but seems much worse.