Cannot answer incoming calls

1. nsfw Cupcake Oct 22, 2015

nsfw, Oct 22, 2015 :
    When someone calls me, the phone rings, but the phone app never comes up. If I unlock the phone, I'm just looking at whatever app I was running when I locked it. But the phone keeps ringing. Sometimes (but not always) if I open the notifications (by swiping down from the left side of the top edge of the screen) then I MIGHT see a notification that I can click on to answer the call. But usually there is no notification, the call just rings for a while and then goes to voicemail.

I'm running Cyanogen, 12.1-YOG4PAS1NO.

Has anyone else run into this? Is there a workaround?

Thanks!

2. 7s29 Gingerbread Oct 22, 2015

7s29, Oct 22, 2015 :
    Actually it happened for the first time today. Quite frustrating. I'm not to fussed, picked up my Xperia Z5 Compact today. I'll be using that phone from now on, the OPO will be relegated to being used as a tablet in WiFi only, and maybe a backup phone in the odd occasion.

3. acocalypso Cupcake Oct 22, 2015

acocalypso, Oct 22, 2015 :
    I have a similiar problem. When I receive an incomming call I instantly loosing my signal and the call ends.

4. rickvdsommen Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 22, 2015

5. nsfw Cupcake Oct 22, 2015

nsfw, Oct 22, 2015 :
    If there was something phone-related that I could swipe, that advice might be useful.

If my phone were to ring right this instant, I'd still have nothing but the keyboard to swipe on. This makes it impossible to answer a call.

6. Tuler Cupcake Oct 23, 2015

Tuler, Oct 23, 2015 :
    I'm having the same issue lately. I did change some gesture controls recently. Could that cause an issue?

7. nsfw Cupcake Nov 2, 2015

8. kokateamol Cupcake Dec 26, 2015

kokateamol, Dec 26, 2015 :
    Try this enable notification for dialler/phone app.

Settings... Notification... App Notification... Dialler.... Block (enable notification)

9. F1526979879868 Cupcake Nov 11, 2018

F1526979879868, Nov 11, 2018 :
    (oneplus 6) My phone rings but can no longer able to answer any calls and no caller display.
    I contacted customer services to try and resolve this issue but they appear to be baffled by this.
    They have asked me to return the phone for repair

10. Kabradbharat Cupcake Jun 15, 2019

Kabradbharat, Jun 15, 2019 :
    Hi,

I just received my new one plus 7 earlier in the day and after all the updation for a strange reason when some calls me or in an incoming calls I don't get the swipe to answer calls option and I am unable to answer the call.

please help me here as I'm a first time one plus user and seems strange having a problem on the first day of usage.

awaiting your reply on the same.

thanks
    Bharat Kabra