Can't add events to google calendar

1. damian.poreba Cupcake Oct 11, 2018

damian.poreba, Oct 11, 2018 :
    Hi guys, when I try to add event to google calendar with voice it starts off fine showing correct event info but after pressing submit button it says that event could not be added.

I'm not using google assistant, just simple Google command. I'm also using polish language. Reboot & cleaning cache didn't work, do you have any ideas what can be wrong?

2. ngydat Jelly Bean Oct 11, 2018

ngydat, Oct 11, 2018 :
    I don't know if it's the same issue as yours but you could try what's proposed here

Logancd1 likes this.
  3. Logancd1 Honeycomb Oct 11, 2018

Logancd1, Oct 11, 2018 :
    When you say you're not using Google Assistant... How are you adding via voice? I may just not be thinking very well right now - it is early in the morning after all.

The answer left by @ngydat looks like it could be the solution to your problem now that I see it, so I'd give that a try. Feel free to post back if that doesn't solve the problem.

ngydat likes this.
  4. damian.poreba Cupcake Oct 11, 2018

damian.poreba, Oct 11, 2018 :
    @Logancd1 Google Assistant is not yet available in Poland so I'm just using simple Google now command

@ngydat yeah, that's definitely the same issue! Unfortunately these steps didn't work for me.. will give it one more try in the evening maybe.

It's a shame Google still hasn't resolved it though..