CANT BE SOLVED - QUALCOMM CRASH DUMP MODE via OnePlus 6

1. Mr.Steve
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2021

Mr.Steve , via OnePlus 6 , Sep 7, 2021 :
    Hi Guys , i am also among the users experiencing Qualcomm Crash dump mode. I tried every option available on the web to revive my Oneplus 6. I have never tried to root my mobile or even unlocked the bootloader , but it just went to CRASH MODE without any reason and this is the scenario for most of the users out there !!

There is a temporary method to revive your Oneplus 6 is to choose a highly experienced third party service centre , who can work on the MMC Chip of motherboard. After tweaking MMC Chip some oneplus 6 Mobiles got revived . But even those revived mobiles would still have the possibility of going again into CRASH MODE !! .

But the reality is , there is no permanent fix for this Crash mode. Only few lucky users got out of this mess. Any methods mentioned by oneplus and flashing by MSM TOOL , wont help you to recover from Crash mode . Every options ended in Vain. The only solution would be changing the motherboard , which costs around nearly 14k to 18k INR , and this is the only solution offered by ONEPLUS SERVICE CENTRE . Because Oneplus service centre technicians are not trained to work on deep motherboard issues , so they will offer you only one option that would be MOTHER BOARD REPLACEMENT .

So for all Qualcomm Crash mode experiencing users , if you are not ready to change the Motherboard ,then this is the end for your Oneplus 6. Every Oneplus 6 is out of warranty , so oneplus wont take responsibility for this.

This is the first time i regret for choosing Oneplus. Definitely its going to be hard to choose Oneplus again !!

2. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Sep 7, 2021

Tokolozi , Sep 7, 2021 :
    That's every modern brand...

3. Bilalazeem54
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 10, 2021

4. Mr.Steve
    Gingerbread Sep 10, 2021

Mr.Steve , via OnePlus 6 , Sep 10, 2021 :
    Never worked for me and for many users out there too !!

5. Bilalazeem54
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 10, 2021

7. Mr.Steve
    Gingerbread Sep 17, 2021

Mr.Steve , via OnePlus 6 , Sep 17, 2021 :
    I am ready to listen , share your trick bro !!

amanv24 likes this.