Can't get back to home screen when on a call via OnePlus 8T Lunar Silver

1. xtondude , via OnePlus 8T Lunar Silver , Feb 14, 2021 :
    A few times now when I am on a phone call I can't get back to the home screen when I am on a phone call,.from.the call screen you can't swipe up or multi task to another app or home screen, only when the call has ended, very annoying

G_plusone likes this.
  2. Xcommunicad0
    Honeycomb Feb 14, 2021

G_plusone likes this.
  3. G_plusone
    Nougat Feb 15, 2021

4. xtondude , via OnePlus 8T Lunar Silver , Feb 16, 2021 :
    I'm not 100 percent if the phone is locked or not but when I am on a call ( not every call ) and I need to got to the home screen to use the calendar for instance you can't swipe up and get back tried every way but doesn't happen until you have ended the call

5. StefanStark
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 18, 2021

7. StefanStark
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 21, 2021

StefanStark , via OnePlus 8T Aquamarine Green , Feb 21, 2021 :
    Just wondering because you advertise third party download links at a lot of topics..

You are aware of the issue / possibility to give people malware with this links and causing private data breach including banking data and credit card information?
    All things people tend to have on the phone.

You can't check if the files got altered and do bad things in the background with sideloads.

There is a reason for the warning that gets displayed when you have to activate the (default locked!) possibility to install non playstore apk files.
    Attention - this files may damage your phone...

8. psygarden , via OnePlus 8T Aquamarine Green , Feb 22, 2021 :
    Thanks for the concern and yes I'm aware of the threats a modified apk can cause. But this is the official apk that has simply been modified to work on Nord and 8T. Doesn't ask for unnecessary permissions and I've been using it on the suggestion of a reputed xda dev who I trust. It's a whole lot better than the Google Dialer which keeps popping up voicemail notifications which I haven't ever used. Tbh I trust this app more than I trust the Google one.

10. eastbay
    KitKat Feb 22, 2021