Cant install Games via OnePlus 8T

1. SMK99
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2020

SMK99 , via OnePlus 8T , Oct 30, 2020 :
    Tried all the troubleshooting solutions provided by google still cant install many games on this device
    1604046143234.jpg

1604046143271.jpg

1604046143324.jpg
    Small indie games having file size 50-100 mb get installed without any problems but games over 200-300mb are having trouble getting installed

Haven't played any good game since i got the phone..thats because the device wont install one

Tried everything cleared cache, cleared data, removed account then added it back, uninstalled google play updates then reinstalled it, basically I tried everything told to me by google troubleshooting options but still I am unable to install games with large files

2. Rajendra.Bhat
    Jelly Bean Oct 30, 2020

Rajendra.Bhat , Oct 30, 2020 :
    Give feedback here https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

3. Viraj Pnvs
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2020

4. pavan.offline
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2020

pavan.offline , Nov 1, 2020 :
    I am also facing same issue. Tried every solution give my Google.
    Cleared cache, cleared storage as well, of play store, play service, download manager, rebooted phone,
    Removed Google account and added again, also tried with other Gmail account.
    Even after every thing. Can't install any games above 150Mb. And it's able to install every games around 150Mb. Beyond that it will not install..
    And if do the complete data factory reset it works fine and able to install every games above 2Gb also. With in day it will be back to same problem again.. now I really regret for buying oneplus 8T. I literally did factory reset 4 days and it's the same issue every time.
    Even I visited oneplus customer care and they flashed my device. It was able to Install for 2days and after that back to the same problem again..
    This is really annoying

Attached Files: