Can't open my Oneplus 6 screen lock after 11.11.11 update

1. AryanSaudagar
    Cupcake Oct 14, 2021

AryanSaudagar , Oct 14, 2021 :
    I am facing some severe problems due to the latest update on my Oneplus 6. My update was installed and the device was rebooted and it asked for the pin (which is usually asked when the device is restarted) I entered my pin but it shows wrong pin, also I have tried it with the right pin more than 150 times. Nothing is happening from my end. This new update is completely shit. I have not even backed up any data. Please help if any of you know any solutions to this problems. I don't want to loose any data.

P1635059867372 and CureALS88 like this.
  2. P1635059867372
    Cupcake Oct 24, 2021

P1635059867372 , Oct 24, 2021 :
    I've the same problem! Once the update is done, I unlocked the phone using pattern lock (it works) and the phone is setting up everything, and all of the sudden a pop ups came up saying that the system is not responding. Then I accidentally press "force close" and the screen went black. I was intended to press wait for it to respond.

I then restart my phone and the pattern lock keep saying it is not correct even though I'm sure it is. It's really frustrating, need a fix as soon as possible from the OnePlus team!!

3. AryanSaudagar
    Cupcake Oct 24, 2021

AryanSaudagar , via OnePlus 3 , Oct 24, 2021 :
    This OnePlus team is pathetic. None of them helped me and they won't fix this thing. After submitting my phone to a service center in Navi Mumbai they completely factory reset my phone and said that it was the only sole option left and there was no other option to unlock phone/ back up data. They haven't talked about any compensation either. I wonder what the OnePlus team doing, just launching new phones and forgetting the existing members. This isn't justice.