Can't store music on device via OnePlus 8 Pro

1. Miked82
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2021

Miked82 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Dec 4, 2021 :
    Absolutely annoying..can't store any music on my device.so cant make music videos or have ringtones.
    I've cleared cahe, and restarted it factory reset to no avail.
    Files won't open.
    Tried YT music, tried Installing 2 other music players. Won't open.
    Is my hard drive on the phone goosed?
    Just get can't open file.
    View attachment 1738143

X1592300485579 likes this.
  2. BhavyaMehta0786
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 5, 2021

BhavyaMehta0786 , via OnePlus 9 , Dec 5, 2021 :
    The file doesn't seem to have downloaded completely cuz 100 bytes of data isn't enough for even text documents (also made evident by the fact that the name still has - - Sound Cloud appended at the the end of the name of the file, this is often done by apps to signify incomplete or ongoing downloads). You might want to download it again. Also if you're sure that that's the full file then try editing its name because as far as I can see the extension of the file is messed up because of the - -Sound Cloud at the end. You might want to rename it and remove the - -Sound Cloud at the end

Tokolozi likes this.
  3. Miked82
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2021

Miked82 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Dec 6, 2021 :
    It's not just sound cloud. Im paid up member of prime for amazon, i download them to device and even on YouTube I download to device. Yet they appear in Downloads on the apps and even say downloaded to device here and nothing opens [e]1f60f[/e]

4. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Dec 6, 2021

Tokolozi , Dec 6, 2021 :
    When downloading from prime, youtube and soundcloud, isn't the data only accessible via the app itself?