Can't unlock phone with Google Assistant by using voice OR Smart Unlock with "known location".

1. osSiMBA
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2020 at 10:09 PM

osSiMBA , Feb 14, 2020 at 10:09 PM :
    1. Trying to unlock my phone by first saying: "Ok/Hey, Google!" followed up by: "unlock phone"...
    - ...I get: "You can't unlock your device with your voice, but you can use me on your lock screen. To do this, tap "Device settings" below. Then, turn on "Acces with Voice Match" and "Lock screen personal results.""
    - ...BUT! There is NO such thing as"Acces with Voice Match" - Instead there is: Voice Match: Hey Google (enabled). I also have the "Lock screen personal results", enabled.

2. From Settings, Security & lock screen, Smart Lock and Trusted places...
    -...My "home" is there, I even moved it by an inch and updated the coordinates - my phone refuses to unlock at my HOME.

Specs: OnePlus 6, on an Android 10 (OxygenOS 10.3.1)
    This problem persisted even on when my Android version still was 9.

I've tried troubleshooting for a bit now as well, system language is EN-US, as well as the voice input is. I have 4G, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth enabled with "sharing thingies" on, the "Google" (app) has all the permissions, etc. I tried to give location high accuracy but I seem to miss this option as well from my settings.

2. yashwant24
    Gingerbread Feb 16, 2020 at 5:35 AM

Kytharsis and the_o2 like this.