Other Can't use microphone (video recording give error, can't record whatsapp messages)

1. Sykora
    Froyo Jun 5, 2020

Sykora , Jun 5, 2020 :
    Hey everyone!

I have a strange problem with my 7 Pro.
    It started a few days ago that I can't use my microphone anymore for a few apps.

When I start to record a video with the camera app, it just gives me the message "recording stopped due to error".
    Even with Whatsapp I can't record voice memos for anyone. I can hold the "record" button but after I release it, the memo instantly deletes itself (like you would swipe to the left while recording to delete the memo).

I already deleted the Cache and Data from the two apps. Nothing helps.
    After a restart of my phone I can use the microphone for like 10-15 minutes and then the problem happens again.

What's curious is that I can make calls via whatsapp (or normal phone calls) without problems.

I'm on OB14. And I have not planned to factory reset my whole phone because of it (saving pictures etc. takes too long). Oh and I have no shady apps installed. Just apps like Instagram, Whatsapp, Reddit..

Anyone here with the same problem?

2. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 Jun 5, 2020

Artemus. , Jun 5, 2020 :
    You didn't happen to sideload wallpapers not meant for your device, did you?

Also, beta problems get reported to beta thread.

3. Sykora
    Froyo Jun 5, 2020

Sykora , Jun 5, 2020 :
    No, I'm using the stock OnePlus Wallpaper.