Case for the official curved templed glass?

1. G_Raul_Parlón_PLdd
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2017

G_Raul_Parlón_PLdd , Jan 21, 2017 :
    I bough the official curved tempered glass, but i seen many problems that lift the tips of the screen, i am looking to buy the Spigen Neo hybrid case, but i dont find any review about that case.

Anyone knows any case that works fine with it?

2. F_Vivin_Jacob_Ixyc
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2017

3. G_Raul_Parlón_PLdd
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2017

G_Raul_Parlón_PLdd , Jan 21, 2017 :
    So what's better? I change to normal tempered glass?

I seen the unique problem is that cut 0.9 on each side, but protects perfect the screen. Already have 2 curved ones.

4. Arno.Smit
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2017

Arno.Smit , Jan 21, 2017 :
    What to do than to protect the screen? I'm waiting for the 128gb version to become available again and thinking of buying the curved protector with it as i had a phone screen busted before.

5. G_Raul_Parlón_PLdd
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2017

6. ahdc
    Eclair Jan 23, 2017

ahdc , Jan 23, 2017 :
    I am in the same boat. I have been searching for some semi-protective cases (like Spigen Rugged Armor) that would fit the official curved glass, but to no avail. Their own case has nearly no protection and would shatter your glass even if it fells down from 2 feet of height. Only cases apart from their official ones that I have found compatible with the curved glass is the Poetic Affinity case and the Otterbox Defender. Both of them are too bulky for my liking. At this point, I would think Oneplus themselves making a semi-protective case.

7. dinuka25
    Eclair Jan 23, 2017

dinuka25 , Jan 23, 2017 :
    I had the same issue and then I bought one from eBay which fits really well.

8. ahdc
    Eclair Jan 23, 2017

ahdc , Jan 23, 2017 :
    Which one ? Can you link it ? Also, do you mean to say the case is compatible with the Official Curved Glass protector ?

9. JimJensen1971
    Froyo Jan 23, 2017

JimJensen1971 , Jan 23, 2017 :
    I bought the curved tempered glass and the sandstone case both from OP, and I have no problems. the glass fits nicely all the way around and the case fits like it should without pushing to the glass. I think you just need to be careful when you apply it.

10. dinuka25
    Eclair Jan 25, 2017

dinuka25 , Jan 25, 2017 :
    I really don't think it is the case, because the previous glass I installed without a case and it was still having this issue. This one I'm using with a case (unofficial though, official stuff suck big time) and it is perfectly fine except for slightly covered side bezels.

https://goo.gl/PI737x

11. ahdc
    Eclair Jan 27, 2017