Case Or No Case?

1. G_Rajun_Doal_Ieis
    Honeycomb Mar 3, 2017

G_Rajun_Doal_Ieis , Mar 3, 2017 :
    I have got the Spigen rugged tough armour case for the OP3. And sometimes I take it off because of that beau soft gold back but sometimes I leave it on. which is the right way to go?

F_Joy_Sajimon_gLvu likes this.
  2. G_Bali_Mushroom_ZLye
    Donut Mar 3, 2017

RoyxD4, lordnr1, runboy93 and 2 others like this.
  3. Tokolozi
    Marshmallow Mar 3, 2017

Tokolozi , Mar 3, 2017 :
    Are you asking us to make up your mind on something that is clearly personal preference?

4. G_Rajun_Doal_Ieis
    Honeycomb Mar 3, 2017

G_Rajun_Doal_Ieis , Mar 3, 2017 :
    I'm just asking what the community thinks, chill...

Sairam4422 likes this.
  5. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow Mar 3, 2017

toastytoast1234 , Mar 3, 2017 :
    The community thinks it's seen enough dumb threads like this already.

6. Blin220
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2017

Blin220 , Mar 3, 2017 :
    I love how awesome the phone looks but I also want avoid any blemishes so I always keep it in a casd

7. m_hamizan
    Froyo Mar 3, 2017

m_hamizan , Mar 3, 2017 :
    I am currently using poetic affinity case. It doesn't add bulk and maintain the aesthetic look of the device.

8. Hish98
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 3, 2017

9. Nanjunda K T
    Honeycomb Mar 3, 2017

10. Nanjunda K T
    Honeycomb Mar 3, 2017

Nanjunda K T , Mar 3, 2017 :
    these guys are morons ,who dont have self opinions .

Alfred Yee, Hish98 and Tokolozi like this.
  11. mellisboss
    Eclair Mar 3, 2017

12. mharis

mharis , Mar 3, 2017 :
    Get one of those oneplus official covers. They're pretty slim and yet protect the device nicely - and they look good too.

13. SatriaPr

14. Hish98

Hish98 , Mar 3, 2017 :
    ifkr [e]1f602[/e] cough

Nanjunda K T likes this.
  15. Tokolozi
    Marshmallow Mar 3, 2017

Tokolozi , Mar 3, 2017 :
    This is accurate.

shrey.khurana likes this.
  16. Tokolozi
    Marshmallow Mar 3, 2017

Tokolozi , Mar 3, 2017 :
    Both.

SatriaPerdana likes this.
  17. WaCaYaMa
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2017

WaCaYaMa , Mar 3, 2017 :
    Got one of them laying around. The are nice but protection? Nearly no space from camera glass to any surface, nearly no space between screen and any other surface when laying on table.... I won't imagine a drop on a street with this kind of protection. Sad thing it is...

18. F_Joy_Sajimon_gLvu
    Eclair Mar 3, 2017

F_Joy_Sajimon_gLvu , Mar 3, 2017 :
    Yeah same, the soft gold without the case is really beautiful and I removed my case for one week and used it that way to admire the beauty but problem is corners will start getting dents quickly especially if your a clumsy tool like me who has an average drop rate of 3 times a day so to make sure the beauty lasts along time I suggest use it with the case so the case can take the dents :)

So with Case in my view is better

19. f1982

f1982 , Mar 3, 2017 :
    I used to be an iphone guy, always had a case. Was too scared to get it damaged.
    One of the things I liked when I went to the OP phone, was that it was half the price. I didn't feel as pressured to keep it 'good'. I could enjoy the phone in it's naked form, all slim and beautiful as intended.

There's something weird, when you think about it, in paying a very high end price for a phone that's super slim and sexy, then hiding it away in a chunky case and never seeing or enjoying the engineering you've paid a premium for.

So it depends on your personal economic situation. If you feel the phone is relatively inexpensive for what you get, then maybe enjoy it the way it was made. And just accept you'll get the odd scratch and scrape.
    Also from a practical point of view, firstly, do you drop it often? If yes, then a case might be necessary.
    Plus, the OP3 is super super slippery. A very thin case which adds grip may be a good idea.

SatriaPerdana likes this.
  20. mharis

mharis , Mar 3, 2017 :
    You can either make it too slim to keep the phone from being bulky or you can protect the huge camera bump. I still think it just does the job, dont have any marks on my camera lens.

What is the use of a curved screen if you can't even touch it? I think it is just perfectly designed to not waste the curve and also not be too susceptible to screen/side-body damage from stuff in a bag or pocket

I use it with a tempered glass protector and it feels much more reassuring. I can't stand ugly, HUGE cases on a beautiful, slim phone such as this.

WaCaYaMa likes this.