Cases and other accessories for OnePlus 7 via OnePlus 7

1. G_Kevin_Roy_Cjed
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2021

G_Kevin_Roy_Cjed , via OnePlus 7 , Jan 22, 2021 :
    It's been a long time I have been searching for legitimate cases and other accessories for OnePlus 7 from the day I purchased it on Oct 2019 it's been an year now with OnePlus 7 still the OnePlus has not responded to my concern whenever i check OnePlus india offical website the case is not available and other accessories the customer support would mention we will restock the product kindly check the store for update. It's bit confusing while I find cases and accessories for older models like OnePlus 5,5t,6,6t are still available why OnePlus is ignoring the OnePlus 7, it's been an year now yesterday I received android 11 update but whole world has now expecting android 12 release. I am still wandering what's is the problem with OnePlus why they are not supporting Oneplus 7 if they think the model not supporting them in business they should not have sold these model after selling this model there are least bothered while selecting model in official india website OnePlus 7 is not listed on the page to select the model I have to open OnePlus global website everytime to check for update. Come on Oneplus team you owe the responsibility

2. J4t1np4r3kh
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jan 22, 2021

J4t1np4r3kh , Jan 22, 2021 :
    You can easily source these items from third party retailers. And as you'd expect with all companies, they probably don't make these cases anymore, so it's whatever small quantity of stock is left.

About your Android 12 talk, it's not even released yet, how can you be expecting it already lmao 😂😂

3. Iamhasannaqvi
    Honeycomb Jan 23, 2021

4. aalok_kumar
    Froyo Jan 23, 2021

5. KaranFafat
    Gingerbread Jan 24, 2021