Casting with TV only audible not showing display except subtitles

1. mtv.vgraphics
    Cupcake Jul 8, 2019

mtv.vgraphics , Jul 8, 2019 :
    I am connecting my device (OnePlus 7 pro) to my MI TV and while it is getting connected but I'm only able to have the sound and no visuals are coming except subtitles, it's showing a blank screen with the program sound and subtitles. tried doing this for different apps like prime, Netflix etc. with the same issue.
    Please let me know the solution.
    1562581894954.jpg

2. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jul 8, 2019

KeepTransisting , Jul 8, 2019 :
    It's called DRM. Screen casting isn't meant for copyright protected content like Netflix. You need a Chromecast or a Roku like device to do that

3. mtv.vgraphics
    Cupcake Jul 10, 2019

4. wakeywakey2
    Cupcake Nov 30, 2020

wakeywakey2 , Nov 30, 2020 :
    I have exactly the same problem. Tried with the inbuilt TV casting AND with my Chromecast, same result. Anyone any other ideas?

5. Batman360
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Dec 1, 2020

Batman360 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Dec 1, 2020 :
    Netflix, Hotstar, Prime has copyright issues as already mentioned in the first comment. So you won't be getting any video, just the sound. Also, if you buy ₹200 subscription for Netflix that is only applicable via phone, and then try casting it to the tv, it won't allow that, that's a loophole that the guys at Netflix has already handled.

6. spot01
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 1, 2020

spot01 , Dec 1, 2020 :
    I can cast Netflix from my 7 pro with no problems I do have a UHD account though