Celebrating 10 days of Giveaways

1. Ritij Khurana
    OnePlus India Team Staff Member Sep 19, 2017

Ritij Khurana , Sep 19, 2017 :
    upload_2017-9-19_20-3-29.png

Oh it's that jolly time of the year again. The spirit of celebrations is in the air. And what are celebrations without gifts? So, we here at OnePlus are kicking off the festivities and celebrations early this year and bringing you #10DaysofGiveaways!

Every day from the 19th to the 28th of September, we've got 10 days lined up with 10 different surprises every day! All you have to do, is follow our social media channels and follow the instructions for every giveaway. The more you participate, the higher the chances you have to win!

The instructions for every task will be given with every post. However, the following rules and regulations apply to the entire contest.

1. The contest will run on OnePlus India's Social Media channels - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

2. There will be one winner per giveaway (unless specified in post)

3. The winners will be chosen based on numerous criteria like wit, humour, creativity, likes, shares etc.

4. All winners will be announced at the end of the contest.

5. OnePlus India will contact the winners of the contest after the entire contest is over.

6. Once contacted, the winners will have 1 week to respond and provide all necessary details for shipment of the prizes. If there is no reply within 1 week, another winner will be chosen instead. Once another winner is chosen, the original winner will not be considered again.

7. OnePlus India holds the right to choose all the winners and their decision will be final and binding.

8. OnePlus reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion at any time.

9. In exceptional cases, OnePlus can disqualify contestants if there are any violation of the rules and regulations.

10. The prizes cannot be exchanged in lieu of cash or any form of monetary payment.

11. Contest is open only for residents of India.

12. No purchase or payment required to enter or win the contest.

13. The odds of being selected as a winner depend on the number of entries received.

14. OnePlus employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.

15. By entering the contest you agree that OnePlus will have no liability, and will be held harmless from and against any liability or loss, including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, for all matters related to your acceptance, possession, experience with, use or misuse of the prize or participation in the promotion.

For any other query or assistance, feel free to leave a comment below or send us a mail at support.in@oneplus.net and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2017

2. tasawwur_12q
    Gingerbread Sep 19, 2017

3. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Sep 19, 2017

camohan , Sep 19, 2017 :
    Good. Atleast this time forums are saved from people who create account to win prizes and then disappear.

mustaquedoc and Wicked_Eyes like this.
  4. rckngmanoj
    Cupcake Sep 19, 2017

Wicked_Eyes likes this.
  5. OALEXANDER
    Indian POC Assistant Head Moderator Sep 19, 2017

OALEXANDER , Sep 19, 2017 :
    So the announcement comes to forum post publishing on social media a day after !

1. The contest will run on OnePlus India's Social Media channels - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
    - Per above it will ONLY run on above social media ? Not OnePlus forums ?

5. OnePlus India will contact the winners of the contest after the entire contest is over.
    - Hope the winners are given away the prices in a timely manner and not delayed like in past.

6. Ansh Kansal
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2017

Wicked_Eyes likes this.
  7. Vikky07
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2017

Wicked_Eyes likes this.
  8. Hirak_41
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2017

Wicked_Eyes likes this.
  9. mahesh hooda
    Gingerbread Sep 20, 2017

Wicked_Eyes likes this.
  10. jai patel
    Froyo Sep 20, 2017

Wicked_Eyes likes this.
  11. hardik_
    Froyo Sep 20, 2017

hardik_ , Sep 20, 2017 :
    RTed 19th September's Tweet & Tagged my friend whom I'll share the gift! Insta ID: hardik.sn
    Twitter ID: @hardik_smart

Wicked_Eyes likes this.
  12. alok.luintel
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2017

Wicked_Eyes likes this.
  13. Wicked_Eyes
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2017

Wicked_Eyes , Sep 20, 2017 :
    Wow! I would love to own one of one plus' phones! Its kinda out of my budget and I really need a phone at the moment, winning this phone would mean the world to me!
    Stay awesome one plus! Cheers!

14. Wicked_Eyes
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2017

Wicked_Eyes , Sep 20, 2017 :
    Being a photography lover it's hard to carry my DSLR everywhere I go, if I win this phone it'll the best thing ever! Really need a phone at the moment. Please help me out OnePlus.

15. Geobs
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 20, 2017

16. mayankpaliwal
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2017

mayankpaliwal , Sep 20, 2017 :
    Interesting to see OnePlus heading a good job towards Indian festives n celebration.... Cheers!!! @OnePlus_India

17. Ripu Behl
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2017

Ripu Behl , Sep 20, 2017 :
    Its good have OnePlus i just bought today n start doing promotion of oneplus as i loving it

18. roshan.narkhede
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2017

19. Akshaykt19
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2017

Akshaykt19 , Sep 21, 2017 :
    wishing to win.. great move OnePlus..love OnePlus always..[e]1f618[/e][e]1f618[/e]

20. G_sravan_kumar_Qswu
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2017