Celebrating with our Community: CES 2020 Best of Innovation Awards Winner

1. Ruby G.
    NA Community Manager Staff Member Nov 15, 2019

Ruby G. , Nov 15, 2019 :
    FORUM_CES_BoI_Award_02 (1).png

Friends,

We’re happy to celebrate a proud moment with you. CES (Consumer Electronics Show) recently named the OnePlus 7 Pro as a 2020 Best of Innovation Awards Winner. We received the highest ratings in the Mobile Devices and Accessories category. A panel of judges evaluated the OnePlus 7 Pro based on design, functionality, consumer appeal, engineering and how our device compared with competition.

Earlier this year, the OnePlus 7 Pro also earned DisplayMate's highest A+ rating, earning accolades for is immersive 6.67-inch Fluid AMOLED display and unprecedented 90Hz refresh rate in the US market.

We know that this product recognition would not be possible without our amazing community. Our goal was to create the best smartphone experience possible. Thanks to your tireless support and feedback, you’ve helped us get closer and closer to this goal.

Awards are great, but your personal experiences as our users matter even more. We’d love to invite you to reflect on your experiences as a OnePlus user. How’s your experience been with your OnePlus device? As thanks for sharing, we’ll select one winner to win Bullets Wireless 2 earphones. Standard terms and conditions apply.

BW2.png

12/3 Update
    Thank you so much for coming out to celebrate with us! We have loved reading through your responses on this thread. Your comments and stories inspire us and are a great reminder in the daily grind of why we're here. Congratulations to @Jacob Freida for winning this giveaway. :)

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019

2. MosheG1
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 15, 2019

MosheG1 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 15, 2019 :
    to be honest, so far as a OnePlus owner it's been amazing. I had originally heard of OnePlus from a friend who is always talking about it and me being very into technology I started to look into the mobile phone industry and I soon found love with smartphones in the technology behind them, and soon after I realized that some companies stood out from others and at the urging of my friend and my knowledge of smartphones I chose my first OnePlus device, a OnePlus 7 pro. as stated above this phone is amazing and the screen is immersive and smooth, you hey great charging and battery life and the software is the best! the cameras are great for the price, and there is not much else that can compete with this phone in terms of specs for the price and even the phones that do compete don't have the same connection to their customers that one plus has with bears their software is better and you can tell that their team management really cares.

also, I think just as important as the phones is the community that comes with the phone and the company. the community is awesome and I've made many many friends from all over the world most of the night and from the same country as I. I have partaken in many fun contests supported by OnePlus and backed by their prizes that they willingly give away for free, that push me to go out and take pictures and experience things that I never would have done without these contests. I have learned a lot on these forums, from how to take better pictures, to general knowledge, most recently that there are 22 official languages spoken in India, who would have known! to learning about holidays that are not normally celebrated in America like Diwali for example, and really just having a great experience with the OnePlus team their community and their phones!.

and that, is my OnePlus experience!

3. davidwarther
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2019

davidwarther , Nov 15, 2019 :
    This phone gives the best experience I have ever had from any phone. The display is clear and responsive no matter the brightness outside. With pro-mode and an easy-to-use triple camera, I can capture and edit photos that blow family and friends away. Of the features that make my life simpler, Warp Charge 30 gets my phone ready whenever I need it.

Thanks to everyone at OnePlus for making such a phenomenal device. Your hard work and dedication is appreciated.

4. Vorlost
    Froyo Nov 15, 2019

Vorlost , Nov 15, 2019 :
    My oneplus experience started early on with the oneplus one running cyanogenOS. It was the perfect phone for me as it was a true flagship killer and since I was a CyanogenMod lover anyway, getting cyanogenOS out of the box was awesome!
    My oneplus one has been a faithful companion, until recently when I got my brand new Oneplus7TPro.
    Originally I didn't like the idea of moving parts in a cell phone when the Oneplus 7 Pro was released. However, after having seen Linus Tech Tips Factory visit checking out your quality assurance units, made me confident that this mechanism really is going to last.
    So what do I think since I got the phone?
    I LOVE IT! I love the bezel less, vibrant 90 Hz Display.
    the best parts about the phone is the display, speed, software experience and battery life! You guys nailed all these categories.
    The only thing where I am hoping for some improvements (through software upgrades) is in the camera department. The camera sensors are super capable, but the shutter lag and image processing of the stock camera is really disappointing, as I can't just casually snap a photo of something without worrying whether it turned out decent.
    Therefore, I frequently use the GCam, but I hope that OP will make some improvements to the crispiness of the stock camera.
    All in all it's been a blast with you guys! Over the years I personally bought 2 devices from you and recommended 5 other people one who were super happy with there choices, too.
    Never settle (literally please continue to improve)
    Love from Germany

5. bipuwam
    Eclair Nov 16, 2019

bipuwam , Nov 16, 2019 :
    My first OnePlus device 7pro, I love it.
    I can use this device for 6-7 years with no doubt. It is total perfect package.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019

6. Aakash047
    Gingerbread Nov 16, 2019

Aakash047 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 16, 2019 :
    I've been using OnePlus since it first started. The ideology of oneplus to provide flagship specs for half the price of what other manufacturers provided is what attracted me. Now I know there are other manufacturers who are even more aggressive with their pricing but they can never give the build quality and the premium feel OnePlus does and the almost stock Android experience, Oxygen OS, which is customized based on what the users really want without ads and unnecessary bloatware.
    I've used almost every OnePlus phone till now and they've never failed to amaze me. Even after years they run smooth and the regular software & security updates keep them you to date and safe.
    Right now I'm using a OnePlus 7 Pro and definer this phone is a step ahead of all its competitors. The first in class 90hz fluid amoled display is just mesmerizing and makes it impossible to go back to regular displays after using this. Now all manufacturers are implementing 90hz displays in their devices after OnePlus because well, they want to stay in the market [e]1f602[/e].
    Performance and software wise there's nothing I have to say, I mean, OnePlus phones are known to provide best performance and software so it's no surprise that this device is a breast too.
    Camera wise, tbh, that is one area OnePlus has struggled in the past but since the OnePlus 7 series, they've done a great job in the camera departement. It might not be as good as other top tier flagships but its still on par with most of them and with a few updates they can get better.
    Overall i have to say, I've never regretted or been disappointed of purchasing a oneplus device and it's no different this time around either. My OnePlus 7 Pro is a true flagship which i can see myself using for a long time!!!

Never Settle.

7. shaochuin
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2019

8. Tax_Mny
    Gingerbread Nov 16, 2019

Tax_Mny , Nov 16, 2019 :
    I'm honestly loving my OnePlus 7t. I am sadly obsessed with it. I search YouTube EVERYDAY to watch reviews about it. I also search eBay daily in hopes of getting a warp charger and earbuds for a decent price.

The most impressive part is how much this phone reminds me of the Nexus line of phones. I love how OnePlus picked up where Google left off. Google is sadly going the Apple route with the Pixel line.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019

9. Starcommander
    Lollipop Nov 16, 2019

Starcommander , Nov 16, 2019 :
    I am a oneplus user since 2016.
    I loved oneplus 3. Experience was great with constant and regular updates. Here is a quick experience:
    • Great design with rosewood case. [I personally want those wood cases back]
    • The camera, touch response, everything was better than other devices at that price range.
    • Dash charging was awesome. Software updates were quick.
    Considering the pros of oneplus 3. I bought oneplus 6T @41,999 :sob: [that hurts considering 7T is still cheaper]
    Here is my experience.
    • I love the thunder purple and its cameras.
    • Having said that, no proper case for 6T other than sandstone and karbonn is a big disappointment.
    • Camera was and is still great however android 10 is a big let down
    • The best phone with great software is totally destroyed with android 10.
      1. Fingerprint is slow
      2. Display is very highly saturated.
      3. All the applications keep on crashing.
      4. OnePlus launcher force stops
      5. Boot up takes a long time
      6. Only battery and background app management has been improved
    • Charging time is great

_Pritam_Roy_ and G_plusone like this.
  11. Shalin235
    Gingerbread Nov 16, 2019

Shalin235 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Nov 16, 2019 :
    Heyy Oneplus Team first of all Kudos and a Big Thank you to all the hardwork & the efforts that you made to built such an amazing device Oneplus 7 Pro.

The things which i loved about Oneplus OEM which i didn't find in any other manufacturer was :-

1) Three years straight OS updates.....these things tell us that you have been the providing the updates to older devices as well you want people to believe you that yes we do care for our customer and we do believe in updates.
    Far best thing about oneplus!!! Seriously.

2) The Bug Fixes & Quicker updates!!!
    I have been using many OEMs phones from Nokia N73, Nokia N8, Nexus 5X, LG G2, MI A1, MI A2 & then coming on Oneplus 7 Pro...All this phones i have used in less than 10 years beacuse i was crazy about Gadgets
    None have proven me a faster track record of providing bug fixes especially which i found oneplus is best.
    Especially i love testing the devices with its OS and UI so i am aware of all the things in most of the devices which i have used.

3) Talking about my 1st Oneplus 7 pro experience dude its rocket!!! I mean the 90hz refresh rate is out of this world the phone feels buttery smooth the innovation and technologies have evolved so much in years and yes my next phone will be onplus with 120hz refresh rate for sure the best thing i can get with this pricing and the rock solid Nebula blue color my personal favorite its feels much like premium secondly i also wanted my phone to have everything and yes i am proud owner to say yes it has beacuse Combination of QHD+ fluid AMOLED display, Snapdragon 855 chipset, Dolby Atmos my personal favorite,8GB ram and 256 Storage its a mini laptop that i am carrying in my palm. Such apower pack phone in 2019.

Again Thankyou oneplus for making a rocksolid phone and providing all the features in one single phone.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019

G_plusone and Ruby G. like this.
  12. L1562389628361 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 16, 2019 :
    That's great news! for a great phone! but after the release of the 7T series, this great phone is not great anymore as the focus is completely on the 7T series. I understand a priority given to the new phone! but to the point where 7t gets 10.0.1, 10.0.3, 10.0.4, 10.0.5 and 10.0.6 and the 7 Pro is still on 10.0.1 with more bugs than the log of wood Timon and Pumba offered Simba!!! also, OnePlus team remember the 7 pro is THE phone that got you'll such amazing reviews! so I strongly suggest more support and quicker updates and better quality bug fixes! coz if the trend of ignoring a 6 month old phone continues, soon nobody will bother buying OnePlus no matter how good you'll make the hardware seem.

13. Mickey117 , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Nov 16, 2019 :
    great phone BUT..... very BAD partnership with T-MOBILE as upgrades of software and security patches go. If you CAN'T deliver on your promise to keep the phones up to date as software and security patches go out then don't partner up with a US telephone company. T-Mobile is just very BAD on reaching to their customers

14. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Nov 16, 2019

G_plusone , Nov 16, 2019 :
    Congratulations on winning the CES award , it is indeed a great achievement especially the best of innovations award :)

Still Loving the OnePlus 3 running Oreo ;) great device even after 3 years of usage, downgraded from pie because of Caller ID lag and fingerprint lag.
    Maybe the next/last security patch update will fix it xD ;)

Never Settle :)

15. Syed_Mutaheer
    Eclair Nov 16, 2019

Syed_Mutaheer , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 16, 2019 :
    Congratulations OnePlus Team [e]1f60d[/e][e]270c[/e]️ Many More Success to Come

As of my experience is Tremendous because of the OnePlus Stupendous Performance with Worlds Greatest Software Oxygen OS which is Really Really impact a lot on customers experience, and

I Waz using Other brand Mobiles like Oppo and Samsung but after i switch to OnePlus I'm feeling like i came to a new world of technology in Mobile which gives us Great performance and it keeps us more and more years to stay with it without any issues..

and now I'm using OnePlus 7pro and i can easily say dat it's just One of the best and best smartphone I've ever used in my experience, and the oxygen OS which makes our Every month Experience Great through new Optimization nd New features [e]270c[/e]️ and it is the First smartphone which got so early Android 10 and it gives Amazing experience.

OnePlus Team always listen der customers feedback and provide them Really Amazing Experience through der Community Help.

Proud To Be OnePlus User Love from India [e]2764[/e]️ Syed [e]270c[/e]️

Wonderwoman13 and Rohanhanok like this.
  16. Kalyanam_zalke , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Nov 16, 2019 :
    Oneplus experience is just Amazing.
    My experience started in june'19 with the oneplus 7.
    I came from Iphone to the oneplus and after buying oneplus 7 phone and using for few days then i realized that its the way beyond technology. Everytime i see that the oneplus is so much friendly to the customers and community.
    Oneplus hears every person problems and solve it in future updates this i like the most.
    Now i realized i am very late to come on oneplus device i have to bought few years ago .like the oneplus 3 or 3t.
    Now i realize that A phone battery can last long than a day or a two day battery .
    I bought iphone last year because everyone talks about the apple and technology that apple use but after coming to oneplus Is way Beyond any company in the market.
    Display experience is just amazing.
    After coming to oneplus i experience that a phone can charge in 15 to 20 minutes to last for 8 to 10 hours.
    this is unbelievable.
    Oneplus is the company that uses all the technology and all the possibilities to the one phone .
    That's why "NEVER SETTLE"
    So its been 6 months i am using the phone .
    the oxygen os is much friendly using this.
    i trust the brand.
    and
    The benefits they give to the customers like one year extended warranty.
    after this i just love oneplus and i am not going to shift to any of the company in future i definitely sure because they are
    very serious about The customers problems and Community app is just the one way of getting problems and queries solves in few minutes.
    that's all i want to say
    i can't say each and everything you can understand my experience from above message.its been awesome and i expect that oneplus will Continue this to the community and the customers.

Thank you 'ONEPLUS'

NEVER SETTLE

soham.m01 and Wonderwoman13 like this.
  17. Wonderwoman13
    KitKat Nov 16, 2019

Wonderwoman13 , Nov 16, 2019 :
    First of all, many congratulations for winning the CES award!:)

I've been loving the OnePlus as a brand, since a year or two.
    But honestly, it's when I owned my first OP phone OnePlus 6T, earlier this year...I truly fell in love with the devices, OnePlus makes. (Ditched my long term relationship with Samsung, for oneplus:p:cool:)

Perhaps, I'm pretty much sure, I'm gonna rock my phone for more than 2years (Yes, that good I found the hardware)

Now that I realize, OnePlus is not just a brand...it's a huge community!

And thus, I'm not just glad to own the OP device, I'm also gladdd to be a part of this huge awesome community that we have.
    And this is what, makes me glued here strongly!:)

Also I believe, OnePlus is incomplete without the community and it's people!;)

18. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Nov 16, 2019

Impersonal , Nov 16, 2019 :
    OnePlus devices really are great, that's the reason we're all here, but we stay, and log in every day for the beautiful people, both users and staff that build this awesome Community, the one true thing that separates OnePlus from any other OEM!

Never Settle!

I still remember the awe, astonishing feeling I've had while learning about OnePlus One that came with CyanogenMod out of the box, and what a box that was, Legendary! Also, seeing what Motorola did with it's Razr, and Nokia with 3310, I dream of a revamped release of a anniversary edition of the OnePlus One with LineageOS.... A man can dream!

I still get the Christmas morning feeling, watching this: enjoy

Ps: bring back the red battery!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019

19. Dresa91
    Android Q Nov 16, 2019

Dresa91 , Nov 16, 2019 :
    congrats OnePlus and @Ruby G. :)

How’s your experience been with your OnePlus device?

My experiences with OnePlus devices are actually only positive. I still use my OnePlus 3 for my work.
    It is still very fast, despite its age, the battery still lasts up to two days with my usage. With Android 9 it's still up to date with current devices from other manufacturers, so I don't even want to give it away. I was very surprised about the update supply and the processing at that time. I hope that things will continue like this in the future, because I will have to replace my OnePlus 3 in the near future if Citrix specifies Android 10 as the minimum operating system. Then I consider buying a OnePlus 8 series device. Let's see :)
    Keep it up, improve the software of the camera, then OnePlus is a strong device. Oh yes - please don't just look at India, Europe and America also have markets with customers who are important and who also have money :)
    In addition, the community helps you with questions or you can talk to people about different topics.

20. Giriprasath
    Gingerbread Nov 16, 2019

Giriprasath , via OnePlus 6 Mirror Black , Nov 16, 2019 :
    Using OnePlus 6. Absolutely amazing, feels good to hold, looks premium, smooth and snappy OS. Even after a year of owning it I've never had the thought of changing my phone. I usually change phone every year, but OnePlus is the first brand to kill my tempt/crave to own latest phone and to make me I feel satisfied, and I think I'll probably use my current device for another year.

Cheers. Never Settle!

Q1571718344108 and Wonderwoman13 like this.