Celebrating with our Community: CES 2020 Best of Innovation Awards Winner

1. E1574124646081 , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 21, 2019 :
    The OnePlus 7T is my first OnePlus device and so far it has been great. I have been looking at getting one of these phones for sometime and when TMobile started to sell them in store and I made my decision. The 7T has been so fast and responsive. That charger is amazing! There so much to like on this phone from the customization to 90Hz refresh rate. But most importantly it just feels good to use. It's so refreshing to use this device and I hope to continue to be part of the OnePlus family. Thanks OnePlus!!

2. Apieist
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Apieist , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I was an iPhone user all my life but the OnePlus 6t made me switch because it's awesome features at a great price. I love obviously its finger print sensor and face unlock which amazes people all the time, and how snappy this phone is, I'm always first to load into any mobile game. Also the screen is the best I've seen on a phone ever its big clear and has amazing blacks because it's an OLED.

3. djwil721
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

djwil721 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Sprint 5G. My first OnePlus phone and I gotta say, this is the best phone I've owned so far. I love the experience. I am patiently waiting for the Android 10 update. It will be even better then. Keep up the great work!

4. F_Kenneth_Brooks_Sr._rkB , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Originally, I started my OnePlus journey with the OnePlus 3T. For me that was a great phone after transitioning from the disastrous windows phone ecosystem. This phone was so good, I held on to it until the OnePlus 6T arrived at TMobile. This phone was equally as good and it performed well but being the technology geek that I am, I decided to upgrade once again to the OnePlus 7 Pro or the 7T.

After reviewing both phones and their respective attributes, I ultimately decided that the 7 Pro was the best choice for me. The pop up front camera is just straight up cool and provides a professional and forward thinking look.

One thing I couldn't come to terms with on the 7T was the rear camera set up in that big circle. That actually tipped the scale for me even though it had more features than the 7 Pro had.
    Either way, you can't go wrong with either of these phones.

5. C1553775661595
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

C1553775661595 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I've purchased both a OnePlus 6t and 7 pro and loved both, the pro is amazing with one of the best screens ever, the performance is incredible too

6. S1560189840146
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

S1560189840146 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I have been using One Plus for 3 years. I was always a faithful iPhone user. I came across the One Plus 5. I was amazed by the quality of the phone as well as the cost of it. I moved from iPhone to One Plus permanently. I now use the 7 Pro and love it!!

7. chevykevy68
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

chevykevy68 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I came to One Plus after using all of the other high end high dollar flagship phones. I was kind of in a jam. I dropped my expensive flagship phone and shattered the screen. even with insurance, having the screen replaced, I thought, was crazy expensive. I started thinking about other options and remembered an article or a You Tube video I had watched about the One Plus 7T. I decided to give it a try. What can I say that hasn't already been said? This device is really really good. Probably one of the best, if not the best I have used. I am impressed with the screen refresh rate. I'm not a power user not a super heavy duty gamer but i have never experienced a blip of any kind using this device.

The camera? My wife and I have been to a few concerts and a NASCAR race and our first grandchild since I have had this wonderful device. I have taken lots of pictures of the different events. Excellent camera!! The photos have been great! Great way to create memories.

Well done One Plus, well done. Keep up the good work!!

8. U1546489246217
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

U1546489246217 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I have loved this phone since day one. It definitely Trump's the iPhones in my personal opinion. I am still finding different helpful things this phone will do and I have already been a one plus consumer for over a year. I am very satisfied and can't wait to upgrade to the OnePlus 7 pro. The pop up selfie camera is out of this world. Thanks OnePlus for not being just another traditional phone and always working outside the box!!!!!

9. Cody22
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Cody22 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I remember seeing commercials of the OnePlus 5 for students back in the day, unfortunately I was stuck in a seemingly never ending cycle of disaster called Windows Phones. The OnePlus commercials felt like a doorway out, finally someone that cares for it's users. Some time went by before I heard about the release of the "new" One Plus 6, after I had saved enough money I instinctively hopped on the bandwagon and in all honesty to this day I'm still on my first OnePlus device. Oxygen OS was and still is possibly the best version of Android that I've ever used, and I can thank OnePlus for that. My OnePlus 6 has been through thick and thin with me ever since I bought it. My entire back is cracked, the charger port is slightly bent and the microphone doesn't work with Discord and yet I still hold on to this phone over Samsung, iPhone or any other devices. It's given me hard times but 90% of the time the problems were fixed with a quick search on the forums. I've always had major phone issues ever since my first phone (motorola razr), but the One plus 6 was the first phone I bought with my own money and the first phone I genuinely loved. after this phone breaks I plan on buying another One Plus 6. It started with Oxygen Oreo and from that point to this day it will be Oxygen OS for me from now on.

10. Melwin Samuel melzz
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Melwin Samuel melzz , Nov 21, 2019 :
    am using OnePlus for two years.To be honest my phone is awesome and am love using my mobile phone.Oneplus is SIMPLY THE BEST.

11. DestroyerTZ
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

DestroyerTZ , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I have really enjoyed my time with my One Plus 7 Pro. The best battery I've had on a smart phone. Consistently have around 2 days of battery life, so I don't have to worry about charging it every day. The only thing I wish it had was the option to track digital well-being. The pop-up selfie camera is a great show too.

12. uraniumjoe
    Donut Nov 21, 2019

uraniumjoe , via OnePlus 3 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    My OnePlus experience?

I planned to get the OP7 Pro, but decided to skip — not because I don't like it, but largely because I don't need to.

The OnePlus 3 I bought in 2016 is still just. that. good.

OnePlus was my segue from Windows Phone into Android. While still on WP, I caught wind of the OnePlus One. I came to learn this was a highly customizable device from a unique company at a reasonable price. Once I observed the tight-knit OnePlus community in those early days, I was sold.

Since then, my OnePlus 3 has been my daily driver. From work on professional film sets to excursions in the Rocky Mountains, this phone was there, in my pocket, pack, or hands. Through social media and messaging apps, my phone helped me fall in love with my first true girlfriend since high school — and, one day, I helped it fall in the toilet. My mobile was there as time ran its course through merriment, mistakes, and many different jobs — I was even able to catch some pretty cool Pokémon along the way. But despite all the time, adventure, and moisture, this phone is still kicking (and clean). With its third battery in its body and Pie in its soul, I have no doubt my OP3 will last years to come.

Although this is my first handset from this company, I followed OnePlus from the first era. I watched it sprout from a niche brand to a well-known contender in the smartphone arena, beating even Apple in terms of fan loyalty and innovation. I truly feel proud to say I witnessed this story from the first days.

As long as OnePlus retains this commitment to its customers, I too will remain in its community.

So, this is my OnePlus experience — so far.

13. Viktor Pugach
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Viktor Pugach , Nov 21, 2019 :
    phone is ok, let's start with cons: screen hard to see in direct sunlight , no wifi calling on att or Verizon with are biggest major providers , camera quality is horrible , focusing is slooooow, have this phone for few month now and do to rapid charging battery doesn't hold charge as good as when it was new, faster it charges it kills battery longevity life ,phone is heavy ! not water proof it's not ip67 rated ,
    what's good is screen refresh rate , no notch ,

14. U1559315861781
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

15. I1571589263195
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

I1571589263195 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Best Android phone I've ever owned. Best price. faster than Samsung. Great experience. My wife and son were jealous and now they want one for Christmas. My 1+6t rocks. Thank you for asking.

16. U1559315861781
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

17. S1555467739997
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

S1555467739997 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I wish I could remember who first told me about OnePlus, that person deserves an award. I honestly wish I had learned about OnePlus phones way before. My first OnePlus was the 5T and guess what, this has been my only OnePlus so far. This phone is a beast. Still feels and works like a brand new phone.

Since I first experience OnePlus I have recommended this phone to everyone who ask me. It amazes me how so many people have not heard of OnePlus, but I feel compelled to make sure they know and experience the best phone on the market. I want someday to be the person who deserves an award for recommending the best cell phone experience out there.

18. U1559315861781
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

19. jacobeth
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

jacobeth , via OnePlus 6T T-Mobile , Nov 21, 2019 :
    My OP 6t has been the most reliable phone I've had yet. Every other phone I've had lags after only several months of owning it. I love oneplus. But I'm anxiously waiting for waterproof and wireless charging. Although I'm happy to wait.

20. W1570999399151
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

W1570999399151 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    So, as a technologically savvy person, I typically like to at least know about, if not have some of the leading edge equipment out there. In the past you kind of just went with what you were given or told, especially in the era of the iPhone 3 and s4. Since then I strongly shy away from Samsung, and urge others the same. I was a big Motorola fan for a long time, but they stopped innovating as much and I was at a loss as to what brand to go with. Now that information on anything and everything is so readily available, I was able to do an abundant amount of research across the various platforms out there. OnePlus popped up on the radar and stuck there despite comparing with other brands and hardware. I have to say I'm thoroughly impressed with what I have, and I believe the OnePlus 7 pro is the essence of Android in this day and age. I actually feel like I have a computer in my hands, between information, work needs, and entertainment, this phone can do all of it, even simultaneously if I wanted. Thanks OnePlus.