Celebrating with our Community: CES 2020 Best of Innovation Awards Winner

1. ReeseM5
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

ReeseM5 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I've only had my 7T for a week now, but I've loved every second of it! As a first time [1+] customer, I am truly impressed, not only with my new phone, but also the company and it's "why", i.e. Never Settle. Customer for life!

2. I1574347841568
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

I1574347841568 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I recently purchased this phone to replace my Galaxy S7. I won't be going back to Samsung now lol. this phone is just mind blowingly responsive and looks amazing. it's everything I need in a device for working and for gaming. I couldn't be happier

3. X1574347870347
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

X1574347870347 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    it was the best phone I had ever encountered until it broke. I was gifted with a refurbished via my insurance and have had nothing but problems since. absolutely devastating

4. P1574346067611
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

P1574346067611 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    it all started when I was looking for a replacement for my bent Pixel 2. the pixel 4 had just came out and I had skipped the pixel 3 already. while waiting for assistance at the store, I started to look around. and there I saw the OnePlus 7 pro. I have never seen or heard it before. it immediately got my attention. the aesthetics, the premium feel, and ohh the screen. Once I started to navigate into it, I was mind blown away. I did not quite knew at the time what it was, the quality of the screen, the curved design...it was smooth. I had never seen or had a similar experience. (later on the day I found out it was the 90h display). the Android experience was amazing. I changed from iPhone to Google pixel because of the OS experience, over the Samsung Galaxy's. Although I had always found the Samsung's to look the best with the best displays...well that all changed that day when I saw the OnePlus 7 pro. it was exactly what I was looking for...the premium feel of an iPhone, the sleek design with display of a Samsung, and the software of a pixel. the cherry on the top moment takes it when my wife held it and started to play with the camera. the moment she selected the selfie option, and the pop-up camera appeared, she expression was in awe. for me, was the whole experience but my eye opener reaction was the price. I had to ask twice if the cost was correct. I was expecting it to be around the 1,000 USD.
    Purchased two, the mirror gray for me and the almond for my wife. it's been 2 months already and I started to watch my soccer/NFL games on this bad boy instead of the TV. now my brother and my dad are becoming fans little by little. best phone I ever had.

5. arleyadams
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

arleyadams , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I've been with OnePlus since the 3 came out, then I got the 6t now I'm on the 7pro. Amazing phones that I recommended to all my family members. I recommended the OnePlus brand to my cousin, now he has the 7 (previously owned the 6 but lost it, in the process of getting the 7pro). I passed down my OP3 to my little brother now he's hooked, passed down my 6t to my wife, she loves how crazy fast it is and sleek looking. She is amazed at the night shots the 6t takes and how detailed her day shots are. My older brother now has the 6t. Thanks to me[e]1f601[/e]. Noticed the trend. I simply love my 7pro. Sleek and sexy, Almond color, snappy UI. Addictive and mind blowing 90hz screen refresh rate experience. Great at multitasking, for edition minor errors in documents on the fly. I just love the thing and rarely put it down. Literally like right now, I should put my phone down. I wish I had the time to write more but I'm at work and might get fired If I get cought.

6. LyonsGuard
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

LyonsGuard , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Newly to the community. This is my first OnePlus device. Been very happy with the experience.

There are some creature comforts that I've grown accustomed to from other devices. that would make this OnePlus experience even better.

That said I thoroughly enjoy the phone and look forward to doing so for many quite sometime.

7. shahrukhraza
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

shahrukhraza , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Its a consistent phone that works how it's expected to. nothing extra, nothing less. in a world where features are shoved down your throat and forced to take them, my OnePlus 6 does everything with speed and efficiency just how it should.

8. F1572112463885
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

F1572112463885 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    My first OnePlus phone is the OnePlus 7t and I have to say it's been a great experience. I used to own the Samsung S10 and boy was that phone a letdown, so moving to this pole was a breath of fresh air. I honestly have been enjoying this phone and may stay with OnePlus for the years to come.

9. O1574348019408
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

O1574348019408 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    everything I ever wanted is this phone. couldn't be happier with the speed. the screen. and the sound. over all the platform is far better then any Samsung device I had in the past. keep up the good work oneplus

10. DVNK09
    Gingerbread Nov 21, 2019

DVNK09 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Undeniably I came from an iOS device that had been terrible and I wanted an escape. I saw my best friends with Android phones and a few years later I decided to get an Android device, after getting a job. The experience I had with my OnePlus device was like a whole new world. I was recently coming from a Sony Xperia and there was no match, just like the iPhone. The second I clicked on a link or looked into the next update, BAM. I had it. It was such a light and sleek design, originally using the OnePlus 6. I genuinely enjoyed getting to have the opportunity to play with my device because oxygen OS has so many features that can be changed. I cannot express how much being able to change accent colors, launchers, and having amazing battery life has on me. All of the little tech quirks are so finessing and easy to mess with.

My favorite things I notice:
    • 90 Hertz on my 7 pro is like the slickest and best way to navigate.
    • Easy to set up and transfer data
    • Customization never ends. The tech savvy features are always emerging.
    • The battery life lasts from the start of the day until I go to sleep.
    • Oddly strong! I drop phones like none other and my OnePlus 6 and 7 pro have done well.

I have noticed a very close-to stock experience with Oxygen Operating system. I am always going to be a supporter of OnePlus because they make the Android experience amazing. The only issues I have is the obligations for software updates and the curved screen.

11. P1543762571051
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

P1543762571051 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Being a part of the fairly new US demographic I have to say I am impressed with the transparency, with a a comfortable tinge of behind the curtain work, the innovation if I am qualified to agree with your judges, the constant communication (whether it's general update pointers, security, or those engaging contests), and last but not quite as important of a praise; the consistent giveaways. You have been setting a standard in my eyes of what all companies should be. Unless I'm missing out on some conspiracy here. I hope to gain reasons to buy the newest phone two phones from now because I trust my OnePlus 6T to hold down the "phone fort" until then if not longer than that.

12. A1574347603891
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

A1574347603891 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    My experiences with a Oneplus phone have been far more positive than any other phone I previously used. It looks better and has such a long lasting battery. I no longer need to worry about charging it most of the day, and I use it frequently. The default display and quick settings menu is gorgeous and extremely easy. I have not seen any counter-intuitive flaws in the design either.
    My favorite part about owning a Oneplus phone is that it's wonderful for gaming on. That's what I primarily look for in a smart phone and it exceeded my expectations.

13. T1547442924372
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

T1547442924372 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I got an idea for your oneplus8, in the back of the phone instead of having nothing you can put solar panel on the phone in the back.

14. ppilarinos
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

ppilarinos , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I love my one plus 7 pro this is my first one plus device and I think it will last me a good 5 years and then u really look forward to getting my next one plus device after that.

15. JazzyJRenee
    Froyo Nov 21, 2019

JazzyJRenee , via OnePlus 5 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    My LOVE Affair with the One Plus Series began with a movie of all things. That movie, The Shallows, featured the One Plus 3 and I was so enamored and impressed with the phone's performance on the
    big screen right up until the Shark ate it and the person carrying it but through my research of, that OP3 lead to my purchase along with the accessories and I haven't looked back not once. ALL OF MY EXPERIENCES WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF THE ONE PLUS LINE HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT STELLAR. FROM THE PRODUCTS, ACCESSORIES AND COMMUNITY, I AM CONSTANTLY LEARNING AND SHARING MY LOVE AND EXPERIENCES WITH THE UNENLIGHTENED.. MAY THE FORCE CONTINUE TO BE WITH YOU

jazzy jrenee

16. manorama.ch
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

manorama.ch , Nov 21, 2019 :
    i am using one plus phones from last 4 years i never had a issue with my one plus 3 or one plus 1st version but recently when I am trying to make voice call via whatsapp call is not disconnected and some time not able to here the voice properly

i am using Verizon cellular service and phone model in one plus 7 pro

17. C1571688555218
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

C1571688555218 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I have followed OnePlus since the OnePlus One and convinced one of my friends to try it too. but it wasn't until the OnePlus 7 Pro that I finally took the leap. I'm loving it so far! The screen is beautiful, the camera is solid, and the UX on OxygenOS is fantastic! If I had one complaint at 1 month in, it's that the automatic brightness adjustment is a bit aggressive at times and I have to turn it up manually or turn off Auto. Nothing major that would prevent my recommendation though. Fantastic phone!

18. aanjous87
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

aanjous87 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    OnePlus is the best. I will not write a big paragraph because this 7pro and this company needs no introduction. forget sammsung., LLG and other Android phone makers. if you are not using OnePlus products, then you are MISSING out. seriously buy the oneplus YOU WONT REGRET IT. I CANT WAIT FOR THE 7T PRO MCLAREN EDITION ON TMOBILE...AGAIN IF YOU NEVER USED A ONEPLUS BEFORE THEN YOU SHOULD NOW ASAP. I find myself using this OnePlus 7pro I have now more than my iPhone. and I have been a hardcore iPhone fan. if you like great products and save money, ONEPLUS IS YOUR ANSWER. good luck everyone and "NEVER SETTLE".

19. S1574256751750
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

S1574256751750 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I've only had my OnePlus 7T for a short while. The initial setup was a big troublesome as the Play Store did not want to download any of my apps. after that little hiccup everything has been smooth sailing since. I'm very impressed with the phone overall is lightning fast and the 90 Hertz refresh rate screen is very impressive I can't imagine going back to a 60 hertz screen. also the overall size of the display is very impressive and while some people have said that the notch at the top can be a bit annoying I barely even notice it especially when watching videos it's never in the way. of all the brands of Android phones that I've owned between Samsung HTC and LG I have to say one plus has by far been the best in such a short experience so far I'll see how it goes after the next year or two and then I'll decide if I want to continue on a this brand but so far it looks like everything is pointing to me purchasing another phone in the future.