Celebrating with our Community: CES 2020 Best of Innovation Awards Winner

1. zxphenomenalxz
    Donut Nov 21, 2019

zxphenomenalxz , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 21, 2019 :
    My first ever OnePlus experience was the 7 Pro. I am a phone junkie. I switch my devices consistently – ( wife hates it ).. That all changed when I got the 7Pro. I bought the device at lunch and from the moment I got it I fell in love. The screen was absolutely stunning. The hardware was phenomenal. I couldn’t believe I spent years wasting my money on devices with lower specs for hundreds more. Those days are behind me now thanks to OnePlus, who offers hands down the best bang for your buck. I was blown away by the 90hz screen and to be honest it spoiled me from that moment. 6 months into owning the 7Pro, I decided to give a few other phones a shot. One that didn’t have a 90hz screen which completely was eliminated from contention and another that did have 90hz.. but the experience just wasn’t the same. During my time, I learned to fall in love with Oxygen OS. I personally feel that it offers the best android experience of any phone. It’s the first phone where I don’t go out of my way to download a third party launcher. Sadly, I sold my 7Pro to a friend due to receiving another phone for free.. I regretted this choice with in a day and purchased a 7T and gave my other device to a friend of mine. I believe I’ll be a OnePlus customer for life due to how great the overall experience is. The designs of these phones keep getting better and better. The screens are fantastic – the cameras keep improving – ( MACRO MODE IS THE TRUTH ) the customization of Oxygen OS – there are so many things I can praise about these devices but all I know is thanks to OnePlus, I don’t find myself ever “settling” again for anything else. OnePlus has won me over and has my loyalty. I have not been disappointed with either of my purchases and I recommend these devise to anyone.

Ruby G. likes this.
  2. Haoward
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Haoward , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I have the OnePlus 7 Pro and the experience have been amazing so far. For the amount of money spent, the phone rivals that of the more expensive (double the price even!) phones. Absolutely phenomenal screen and very fast and snappy software. Money worth spent!

3. M1567997359175
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

M1567997359175 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I recently purchased the OnePlus 7 Pro, and I have to say that I'm very impressed with this device. The build quality is top notch, and the 90hz display is the smoothest display I've ever seen on a smartphone. You guys make great products. Keep up the good work! [e]1f44d[/e]

4. Amanda81111
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Amanda81111 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I found out about OnePlus from a friend who as the time had a OnePlus One. They talked about how great it was, that it was an Android phone and eventually they let me navigate their phones so I could see for myself.

Then when the sad time came to replace my phone, I bought my own OnePlus for the full OnePlus experience, which I cannot talk down upon. I loved my OnePlus. All my co-workers and some of my friends who never heard of the company up until then heard nothing but great things- like I did.

The OnePlus Customer Service over the years has been nothing short of phenomenal, just like the phones I have purchased from OnePlus. I have plenty of space to handle all my needs and more. They have navigated me through silly questions and more.

I am so glad I made the change to OnePlus, I haven't looked back and so happy.

Ruby G. likes this.
  5. Buzz59x
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Buzz59x , Nov 21, 2019 :
    love my one plus 7 pro. best phone I've ever had. i came from a samsung phone for more than a decade. for the price, the value and the features, to me this is one of the best phone out there. this company is also very good with updates. i am running Android 10 already. can't say that about most phones. the UI is great and simple. love the company and their community. will be a OnePlus user for time to come.

6. rolfubolfu
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

rolfubolfu , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I am a new customer and can not be more happy with my decision to switch to OnePlus. I got the 7 Pro and it is an excellent phone for an incredible price. I was recommended by a friend to try the 7 plus and I don't regret it at all. It's an amazing phone with all the premium features, I never had a premium phone before, since they come with a hefty price tag, but not the OnePlus 7 Pro. That made my decision a bit easier to get one of the best phones in 2019 and thanks to the great support, I can have and enjoy the 7 Pro for a few years to come.... I also had to call customer support for some questions and I never had a better experience with a phone company like that before. Keep up the good work.

Never Settle

7. S1574348739148
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

S1574348739148 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I honestly love my OnePlus 6. I have had no complaints so far except for a few minor things like some games not supporting the resolution. besides that, the experience is amazing.

8. BigFella19
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

BigFella19 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I still have the One Plus 6, I still feel it's a big improvement since my last phone (I-phone). I still love the finger print scanner on the back of the phone and how responsive it is. I usually do a lot of research before a commit to a product. I am glad my brother introduce me to this line.

9. sadin.selmani
    Donut Nov 21, 2019

sadin.selmani , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I've been a fan of OnePlus from the days of the OnePlus One invites era. My brother bought the OnePlus One and handed it down to me. I loved that phone. Still do (i need to fix the screen). It was truly a flagship killer. The design language still has no equal. The materials, build quality, heftiness: all superb. I couldn't wait to see what else would come from this unique company.
    When the subsequent OnePlus phones were announced, i was equally excited. The 2 was phenomenal. It had the aggressive design, the sharp curves, and the iconic style.
    But then, the designs changed. The X, 3, 3T, etc. they started looking like copy cats. In OnePlus's defence, it seemed like every phone out there started looking like a copy of the orhers. The excitement of "new", not just device, but generation of device was gone. I own the OnePlus 7 Pro, and I'll be honest, most people initially think it is an s8 or s9 because of the curved glass screen. I'm not a big fan of the curved glass screen. But I can appreciate a bunch of other things.
    Lets talk positive: Specs are flagship. Lets not even discuss it. The soc, the screen, the memory and storage options. A+. That 90Hz. Mmm. Warp Charge. Dual-sim. There is a breath of uniqueness for the placement of the front-facing camera. It stuns. I feel like it could have included more sensors, but lots of appreciable mechanical and design engineering went into that. Although that tech may be a short-lived (under-screen cameras anyone). Overall, it is an excellent performing device in a good looking package. Lets talk about the package. It's nice. The colors are eye-catching, and the symmetry is reminiscent of ye olde 1+1.
    What I'd love to see in the future is that hype I felt with the OnePlus One. The sexy chassis, the clean lines, A flat screen (seriously, why did this even become a thing). Those flagship features. And most importantly that price.
    Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, thanks for making me excited for a phone again. I cant wait to see what the future holds.

ps: as far as foldable phones go: foldable screen are meh. Auxiliary displays on a foldable or detachable chassis? I can jive with that.

Ruby G. likes this.
  10. M1573610572162
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

M1573610572162 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I recently switched to a OnePlus 7 Pro from Google's Pixel 2 XL and I absolutely adored that device but with the design choices later iterations made I decided I wanted to try something else and I discovered OnePlus. This is my first OnePlus device and I absolutely love it so far, the display is amazing, the lack of any distracting notches and cutouts while still having the tiniest bezels on any phone I've used is an art. I'm also a huge fan of the hardware switch for notification settings and the sheer amount of customisability straight out of the box.

the hardware on this device is also very impressive, it has as much RAM as the average gaming desktop and it performs like an absolute powerhouse of a machine for a phone. all of that while still being cheaper than the competition is pretty incredible and I've been very pleased with my phone so far.

literally my only complaint is that I downgraded to Android 9 from Android 10 for this device, which I hope is rolled out soon but it absolutely isn't a deal breaker for me.

11. menachemn
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

menachemn , Nov 21, 2019 :
    My first one plus device is the 7pro, and so far I'm loving it!
    I decided to get a one plus device because of a few friends of mine who have one plus and they all rave about it.
    To be able to get such a high end device at this price us awesome.
    Thank you one plus!

12. Y1570950796775 , via OnePlus 6T Midnight Black , Nov 21, 2019 :
    As a consumer bouncing from LG to Apple to Samsung, no other phone has struck me quite like the first OnePlus phone I ever bought, the 6T. My my, it is what every phone has ever dreamed of being. It has the flexibility of an Android, with the camera quality and low power consumption and swiftness of an Apple product. I mean, OnePlus phones are the new elite. As being a victim of the "old phone, get a new one because your brand just slowed it down for you" scenario, the moment I heard my uncle's OnePlus One is just as quick as the day he bought it. I knew I had to try the newest OnePlus phone out. When I opened the box and read it's reputation as the "flagship killer" I didn't quite believe it, I thought it was a marketing strategy to hype myself up even more with the phone.
    But believe me, it wasn't.
    Every finicky detail I loved from my old phones were there, those I hated, were gone. All those updates my Samsung S7 never got? Received, light-years ahead of time. It's as if though it was curtailed for the user experience, not for the producer to keep you updated with the newest app from their company. No bloatware whatsoever. My interest in the phone skyrocketed, and so did for the brand. After looking into it, it turns out OnePlus built itself a community because people were tired of the same hacks I fell into. OnePlus offers a grand-slam homerun alternative for your money.The flagship killer, the cellphone elite.

13. LamarFrazier
    Froyo Nov 21, 2019

LamarFrazier , Nov 21, 2019 :
    As a OnePlus 7 Pro user, this has probably been the best smartphone I ever had, and I had some pretty good phones in the past. Coming from the OnePlus 6 the experience from that device was good and I enjoyed that phone. But it was missing some key features that I wanted, and with the 7 Pro OnePlus has met my expectations.

With one of the best displays on a smartphone and 90hz refresh rate, you can't ask for a better experience. But the best thing about this device is Oxygen OS! hands down the best operating system on the market and I don't what anyone has to say. that alone keeps me being a OnePlus supporter for a long time...

Thank You OnePlus

14. K1573153281460
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

K1573153281460 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    As a first timer I am loving my OnePlus 7T, performance is smooth and responsive, display has been great. Being a past user of CyanogenMod on other phones I'm glad to experience a clean OS like Oxygen OS. Battery life is amazing on top of it all.

15. B1574345205730
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

B1574345205730 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    My 1st thoughts of the OnePlus was it looks good and may be user friendly but there is no way for the price can keep up with the Galaxy and iPhone. I stand totally corrected on so many levels. The smooth interface and beautiful display are way better than the last 3 Galaxy phones I have had. The camera is immaculate and blows the iPhone 11 out the water with the picture resolution. It definitely is underrated and the best kept secret. I am very happy satisfied with my OnePlus 7pro and in my opinion it's just as good if not better than any other high end phone on the market and the price is way better. At the end of the day you get more bang for your buck with the OnePlus 7pro. Way better than advertised!!!!

16. vikkykashyap44
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

vikkykashyap44 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    one of the best brand in the world......in one word i say about one plus it was incredible....i m using one plus 7 it is ultimate....

17. V1561418447042 , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Coming over from Apple I was of course a little skeptical looking at the specs of the 7 Pro and was unsure that those features for that price was even possible. After 6 months or so of using my 7 Pro, I can definitely say that I haven't looked back once. The power in this phone combined with the display and storage makes it an absolute unit. It is a great wow piece to show to my friends and family with the nebula blue color and pop up camera (also when I tell them my case was included). I easily see myself using the phone for years to come.

18. U1571534776235
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

U1571534776235 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    l've been a Nexus/Pixel user for years. I love a bloatware free device. I had been waiting for the pixel 4 to come out and was ready to purchase. I started seeing videos on YouTube about onePlus devices but didn't find the 7pro my cup of tea. when the pixel 4 came out I was not impressed and was going to wait another year, that is when I seen a review for the 7t. the main thinks that got me to purchase was a flat screen, the OS being clean and in many ways better then Google's OS. after receiving my phone, I find the 90mhz refresh rate just "fantastic". I am very happy with this phone, I believe I've found the place I will be purchasing my future phones from. "this 7T is a great phone at a great price.

19. Mezzarthy
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Mezzarthy , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I have just a very short experience with with the OnePlus 7T and it is my first OnePlus ever but I am very happy so far about its performance and features that it offers. The size is perfect for my hands and I love the blue color of the case.
    Camera:
    The main deciding factor of what phone I will buy next after my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge gave up on me was definitely the camera. I wanted to have something that is portable, takes crisp pictures, and I can have fun with multiple camera options. OnePlus offers all of the above mentioned.
    Display:
    The 90 Hz display is wonderful for when you're just scrolling through feeds such as Reddit or Imgur and you're trying to have the best look at what you're scrolling through. The AMOLED display is very eye pleasing and the notch on top is not distracting at all, which was one of my concerns with other phones with the notch. So much space to look at!
    Sound:
    I love watching videos on my phone on my lazy days and the speakers are incredibly loud and clear. Sometimes I don't feel like wearing my earplugs, like when laying in bed, so it's a nice touch I didn't think I would care for until I tried it.

I'm just a happy customer with all my needs checked when purchasing a phone with the OnePlus 7T. Thank you!

I didn't know, but now I do -
    Never Settle!
    Annie

20. aalongi2
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

aalongi2 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I had the OnePlus one when it first came out and it was awesome. Then I swayed into switching to the Google Pixel when it debuted. Big Mistake! My Pixel experience was so sub-par I felt like I got ripped off.

I've been back with the OnePlus 6 for awhile now and I'm so glad I came back. I also rely on the Bullets earbuds (both wired and wireless) and those have easily been the best value buds I've owned. Keep up the great work!