Celebrating with our Community: CES 2020 Best of Innovation Awards Winner

1. zhpixel517
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

zhpixel517 , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 21, 2019 :
    My first smartphone was the OnePlus 6T. It was immediately my dream phone the moment it was announced. At the time I was using a small 7 inch tablet that could barely function, and when I received my OnePlus 6T, I screamed at the top of my lungs. (I kid you not.) My journey with OnePlus had begun. The rest of my family currently uses all Apple, and when I got the OnePlus 6T, I immediately ran every conceivable test between my phone and the rest of my family's phones. Speed, camera, display, the list goes on. Let's just say that my OnePlus 6T won by a landslide almost every time. It was half the price as the new iPhones but twice the speed and luxury. I love the blazing fast Face Unlock and UI, the user experience, the alert slider, Zen Mode, the customization, the tiny bezels, the list goes on. The camera is phenomenal. It never lags out. I still have my OnePlus 6T and it's still going strong against the newer phones of today. My loyalty to OnePlus is set, I will never get any other kind of smartphone. OnePlus has won me over for good.
    Never Settle

Ruby G. likes this.
  2. soccersaul24
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

soccersaul24 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I've used one plus since the one plus one. best decision I have made for a smartphone! currently with the OnePlus 6 since it came out! also loved my OnePlus 3 and the OnePlus x!
    just great devices!

3. ParthMehta555
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

ParthMehta555 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I am a OnePlus 6 user for almost 1+ year from now. I have tried using all other phones in the past, but I am stuck with OnePlus and I am sure that my next phone would be OnePlus 7 pro.

Pros as per my usage:
    1) Super user friendly
    2) It gives all the features with appropriate cost.
    3) I have been recently using the zen mode
    4) I love the quick charging

As a user:
    1) I would like to have earphones along with the whole set.
    2) I would want to see a better inbuilt image editing application.
    3) When I use fullscreen on YouTube, some parts go off screen ( like the subtitles)
    4) From last two months, I do not get WhatsApp notification on home screen. When I go to the app, I find out that there are messages, but not notified.

4. just_a_sinner
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

just_a_sinner , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Honestly liked my last oneplus better. The oneplus 5t red edition was the perfect phone. Thin, fast, notification led, everything was great until I switched to the 7 pro.. It's not a bad phone but other then the new screen I don't think it was worth the upgrade. Hopefully the oneplus 8 fixes these small issues and makes the perfect phone.

5. abu_ameerh
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

abu_ameerh , Nov 21, 2019 :
    it honor to me . having oneplus phone
    amazing and wonderfull phone
    onevplus mobiles the best mobiles i ever tested before
    more succing more advancing for oneplus

6. bryan__x
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

bryan__x , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I'm a proud owner of the OP6 and I'm loving my phone. The OnePlus skin on Android makes the experience better than stock Android. I don't own on upgrading for a long while, so I made sure last year that I'd find a phone that's going to last me a long time. I chose OnePlus 6 for the specs, price, and colour (I got mine in white). I knew I was going to keep it for at least 2 more years, so I need an affordable phone with specs that were going to last me a while. The 128GB of storage has been plenty enough (I still have about 86GB left). I think that my phone hasn't shown any signs of slowing done due to the 8GB of RAM, which is something that still isn't available on most high-end flagship devices. My only complaint would probably be the lack of customization on the ambient display and that my Type-C connection is starting to give in. However, the phone's great and I don't regret my decision of getting it.

7. templeofdoom
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

templeofdoom , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I haven't had my 7T for very long but I love it so far. I wasn't planning on getting it but I got to look at it and it felt really good and I decided that it was the phone for me. Overall I don't have any complaints. The speakers are great and I am really enjoying the display. It is so much faster than my previous phone. I love the customization with the colors and stuff. The Warp Charge is awesome, and still surprises me each time I plug it in. The notification slider is a personal favorite, it's super satisfying to mess with and it makes it so easy to silence my phone. The camera is great and so is everything else. I'm super satisfied with my OnePlus 7T!

8. iCoerce
    Froyo Nov 21, 2019

iCoerce , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I've been a faithful one plus user going on three years now. it started with the OnePlus 3T and just a pair of bullets V2, and then it grew to the OnePlus 6t with the wireless bullets. Oxygen OS is a great version of Android, coming from Samsung devices where things usually slow down because of the implementation of Android, oxygen OS has been a blessing it has been in a refreshing just a huge breath of fresh air. multitasking on OnePlus devices in general is just as the breeze it's something that I enjoy doing, the phones don't slow down the batteries last a long time, the screen is beautiful even when you put it up against other screens were people want to say "hey that one plus screen isn't as good as mine", yes it is just as good as yours. when it comes to gaming OnePlus gets it right when it comes to Audio one plus gets it right V wireless bullets are just amazing I remember when I first connected them and you know they opened up and popped up and I was ready to sync them and with aptx from Qualcomm it just works.

I know reviewers always try to give them flak about the camera systems on their phones but, personally I have never had issues with a OnePlus camera sure sometimes it takes a little longer to get the shot that you want it isn't always a point and shoot camera but outside of that it has never failed me to be honest. the number one thing that really sold me for believe the greatest thing is the fact that I can actually unlock my bootloader root my device I can take control of my device the way that I want to take control of my device I paid for this device I should not be told hey no you cannot do this with your device you cannot do that with your device you need to stay in the device the way that we tell you. that was always the selling point for OnePlus especially coming from older Samsung devices that were a lot easier to route, a lot easier to mine. one plus picked up where the Nexus line you know died and me, personally? I just I've always loved how OnePlus devices work, I love how they are big in the modding community, I love how they're big in the rooting community.

Ruby G. likes this.
  9. J1546839436048
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

J1546839436048 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    the one plus is the best phone I've had since the start of the cell phone world[e]2665[/e]️ price is on point, you get more than what you pay for( in my opinion). Thanks for putting out a device that doesn't make you feel as if you've been " robbed" I plan on staying with 1+ and moving forward. Great phone, Great service, and most of all GREAT FEATURES! Thanks 1+..

10. X1574350107220
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

X1574350107220 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I extremely enjoy the graphics on my phone and the quality of the pictures I just top of the line I enjoy this phone immensely.

11. OnePlusAim
    Honeycomb Nov 21, 2019

OnePlusAim , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I've wanted a OnePlus Device since I was introduced to a OnePlus 3 Followed the spec sheets the price the reviews that came through in high praise from the likes of Unbox Therapy, and MKBHD, and even Linus Tech Tips. Ive always used Samsung Flagships or a Google Pixel Varient. from the S8+ to the Note 8, Note 9 and the S10+, This Beautiful Device in my Hands "My OnePlus 7 Pro!" is by far the best Device I've ever used. Not Simply Because of the High End Specs, The Amazing AMOLED Panel, 90Hz Refresh Rate Screen, A Smoother than Pixel Experience with Oxygen OS, or Even an Extremely Respectable Update schedule, as I've waited the least amount of time (besides a Pixel) to be on the Latest and Greatest! This Community app is much more user friendly and less intimidating than Samsung's Offerings :(.
    I Absolutely Enjoy Getting onto Our Forums and Asking and Answering questions I actually LOVE IT and lose hours sometimes.I Feel Like OnePlus Takes US seriously and Cares about our Opinion. I Love OnePlus, I'm In Love With My OnePlus 7 Pro! Gaming!, Media,Work I use the OnePlus 7 Pro for everything! 4000Mah get me through my work day just fine and the Fast Warp Charging is amazing! ThankYou! OnePlus

12. pudge752
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

pudge752 , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I have an 7T and as you say it's unbelievable. How fast and smooth it is. I try to see if it will stutter. Nope keeps going and going.

Aakash360 likes this.
  13. Kyohei_Hanaki
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Kyohei_Hanaki , Nov 21, 2019 :
    One plus 7t is amazing! In the begging, I was skeptical about the phone coming from pixel 3 but its expectations went beyond a lot and I love this phone so much. What I really want from one plus in the future is "eco system". I can't wait to use one plus watch and one plus buds in the future! Thanks One plus!

Ruby G. and pudge752 like this.
  14. L1574350002192
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

L1574350002192 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    First time one plus owner here and proud owner of a One Plus 7 as of August this year. By far this is hands down the BEST smartphone I've owned. A vast improvement performance wise coming from my 3 year old Axon 7. Loving the picture quality from the cameras, the performance is top notch at all times, battery life is EXCELLENT for me, at about 6.5 hours screen on time max. I'm not used to having my phone last a day and a half so this is very much welcome. the speakers are loud and crisp, great for me because I live on YouTube and Netflix, all in all I am content. I almost bought a used One Plus 2 a few years back out of curiosity and based on the experience I've had so far I don't think I would have been disappointed. Excellent work from One Plus team. continue making great devices, continue innovating. One Plus is my go to smartphone company, going forward.

pudge752 likes this.
  15. pudge752
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

16. ryan.sneed
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

ryan.sneed , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I bought a OnePlus 6 earlier this year after having a Motorola G5 Plus and an Essential Phone. I enjoyed the stock Android feel of the Essential, and the hardware inside helped with overall utility. The OnePlus 6 has been a massive step up from the Essential (yes, the Essential got OS updates faster with its ties to Google but OnePlus still gets them faster than most other OEMs) in terms of hardware/software integration. Everything on OxygenOS flows really well together, from my experience, and the top-of-the-line specs from the 6 (I know, as of last year) still pack a punch in terms of gaming and streaming. I don't play a lot of games on my phone, but the ones that I do play have a lot to them so on phones that are not as good, they tend to have a lot of performance lag. I have yet to experience anything of the sort on my 6, despite turning the games to their highest settings for graphics and frame rates. Overall a really good experience, I will be a OnePlus customer for a long time for my smartphones.

17. Q1573185830446
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Q1573185830446 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    good morning, I'm new to the One Plus family, I've seen advertising for the One Plus about two years ago but, my carrier at the time did not supply them. after being a loyal fan of the LG G series since the LG G2, I finally seen a phone other then LG that interested me. So, 20 days I got the opportunity to be exposed to the One Plus devices (One plus 7t and One Plus 7pro), boy was I excited! I play with the live phone at the store for about two days before making a tough decision between the two phones offered. The Pro with is amazing pop up camera an its beautiful colors that it capture or the new
    7t and it smooth operation system. I choose the 7t because, I'm not a selfie kind of person. Now back to this 7t, man I truly can say One Plus has won over with the device, for me simplicity is functional. The phone has made it so easy for to connect with all my accounts with Google and so on. The transfer of information from my old to me new had me in shock, like even the retailer agent who set the phone was Wowed by how everything transferred and how accurate it was. The battery life so for is the best I've ever experienced. This phone is so for the best I've experienced, I personally can not wait to see what the future holds with the One Plus company and devices. I like to thank One Plus for enhancing my cellular lifestyle.

18. the jug
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

the jug , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I love this phone. I am big mobile gamer. Plants vs Zombies never looked better. The performance with the screen size is just fantastic.

19. L1574348125329
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

L1574348125329 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    "Uh...umm...uh..." It was getting awkward. Twenty minutes into the upgrade and he had already let her stock him up on accessories that he didn't need because 'You only have to pay taxes today'. ten minutes before that, his plan was clear and it would've been executed flawlessly had he not fell into the trap of the local TMobile marketing banner. "Get this overpriced paperweight that everyone likes and you can have one for free..." The temptation he though and then said to himself. "This must be how our mother Eve felt. I think I'll try the S10 how much is it?" By the look she gave, she seemed to already know the phone was out of his price range. By the sigh he heard behind him he could tell he was a few minutes away from getting beat up in the parking lot. "I recommend the LG Stylo" she pointed in the direction of the phone as she moved from behind the counter. "It's only $220 and it's nice, look at the pretty colors and the sleek design, it's also very light wanna hold it?" She pulled the display off and handed it to him. you still debating on the device you want to get? "No...listen...I want the...uh". He cut himself off. He looked back and saw the sea of people who had flooded the store. "Hey man I just gotta pay my bill can you hurry it up?" he turned around and said "Hey 'man' ever heard of the website or the app? Just as effective". The guy looked like he wanted to cry he was so annoyed. "So did you decided on the LG Stylo?" and that's when it triggered. "Look lady, I'm not a moron. So while weight, color and price are factors they're not the only thing. I don't want a six month old paperweight that can't handle my apps after some wear. I want something that doesn't tell people that I am 'BASIC AF', So no iPhones. I need something that has the sleek design of the Android OS combined with a unique experience. One that tells the world that I am 'Mutha 'effin hip' and not because my phone is Rose Gold or because I think the swipe down menu, facial recognition and gesture navigation are all 'new'. It needs to cause me to ooze with hipness. People need to mutha effin want me. Samsung phone are for Bros and I'm not a bro, iPhones are for ho's and I'm not a ho. So forget the POS that is the Galaxy and Note line. Perish the thought that I'd be an iOS fan. I am mutha effin hip and this muthaeffin hip guy needs a One + 7T."

...Ten minutes later...

"A bit pretentious I would say." His neighbor poked his head from under his blankets. "Well, I need to feel important. this phone is such a delight. it is smooth, audio quality is amazing, no Bluetooth issues and it looks good. " "I think I understand, I mean you did get your *** beat for it. it was an *** kicking worth taking. I can't imagine being stuck to an iPhone.

Q1573185830446 and Ruby G. like this.
  20. T1572530521150
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019