Celebrating with our Community: CES 2020 Best of Innovation Awards Winner

1. PhillipT09
    Donut Nov 21, 2019

PhillipT09 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    My experience with OnePlus has been absolutely fantastic. My first phone was a Galaxy S7, but the first phone I spent money on is my current 6T. (Lol I wish I waited till this Black Friday sale for that super cheap 7pro). I love yalls commitment to community engagement with all your events, definitely gonna have to check this app more frequently for University popups. I also love the commitment to innovation with a low price. An underscreen fingerprint sensor, huge display, massive storage capacity, and clean UI for way less than competitors just can't be beat. Updates have been way smoother than on my Galaxy and I didn't have to wait so long. I use Verizon so I'm ecstatic to start seeing some functionality on their network. Whenever I see a fellow OnePlus user we both talk great about our phones, almost an instant friendship. Experience had just been amazing, no other way to say it. Thanks

Ruby G. likes this.
  2. X.Numbers
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

X.Numbers , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 21, 2019 :
    This is my first one plus phone. Was a bit troubled by the ghost touch glitch at first but an update fixed it. I switched from a pixel 2 and was surprised about how smooth the the software feels. I gave LG and HTC a shot in the past but always returned to Google with their Nexus line up. Now with the pixel just being a glorified Android version of Apple with minimal improvement along with a price hike, I don't see myself going back. You have a very satisfied customer and I look forward to being one for a long time.

3. Q1574350383767
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Q1574350383767 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I love my OnePlus 6t more than any other phone i have ever owned. I say that as a person who owned the first HTC G1, multiple iPhones and Galaxy models, and a note 8, the OnePlus, quite simply, is the most responsive and fast handheld device that I've ever owned.

however, it's not just about speed. oxygenOS is the best version of Android I have ever run, and I say that as someone who has spent many countless hours running customROMs on my other devices. thanks to the sheer power of my 6t, I'll most likely never need to run a custom ROM, even if 5 years down the road, I'm still using my 6t.

When I worked for TMobile, I would tell my customers "hey, have you heard of OnePlus? if you want the absolute best value, while also getting one of the best phones, get a OnePlus".

I never had an unhappy customer.

4. X1564060361658 , via OnePlus 6T T-Mobile , Nov 21, 2019 :
    So when I first came across one plus I was already in the market for a new phone , but I just couldn't afford a one plus 6 or the 6t . so I began looking at the one plus 5 constantly checking Amazon for price drops and just looking everywhere else to find a good deal. one day I was on Facebook and someone had posted a one plus 6t for $200 . I was able to take them down fo $150 . A $150 FOR A ONE PLUS 6T !!!!!! came with the box and charger, case. needless to say I bought it . I've had the oh he plus 6t for about 4 months now I will brag about this phone every chance I get . I love taking such good night photos and comparing then to my friends with their iPhones and newest Samsung and every time they are always like dang your phone takes better pics . I don't think I could ever go back to moto , or Samsung . the one plus 6t has been amazing I love the free range of customization with the phone . the performance, the quality , the screen resolution is just amazing.

5. Rohit_Narang
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Rohit_Narang , Nov 21, 2019 :
    As a one plus 7 pro user, my overall experience has been great, i absolutely love my phone, i would like to rate and comment on different aspects of the phone:

1. Display : 9.5/10
    comments: Lovely display,very smooth,fast, no glitches, only problem i find sometimes are ghost touches while typing a msg.

2. Processing speed: 10/10
    comments: i have never seen any lag or anytime phone is stuck or lagging.

3. Camera: 9/10
    Comments: lovely camera, pop-up camera is really fast and smooth, nice photos, loved the night mode. expert reviewer say camera quality can be improved compared to other top brands, personally i felt it is perfect.

4. Battery : 8.5/10
    Comments: Genuinely speaking initially i expected the battery will last longer than it does. But considering screen size and performance/features i am satisfied with it. Only thing i noticed is that battery life without having any apps on phone and battery life after installing all required softwares has a lot of difference.

5. Sound Quality: 10/10
    comments: sound is perfect, can't imagine anything better.

6. Looks and feel/durability: 10/10
    Comments: awesome looks, good grip, nice durable body. A little heavy than other phones but not a problem for me.

7. UI/Features: 9/10
    Comments: Nice stable UI, android 10 was delayed but it is worth the wait if we get a stable version. Oxygen OS is great and loaded with good features.

Overall, i am honored to join the one plus community, its a lovely phone and great flagship. Keep up the good work [e]1f60a[/e]

6. mellinpop
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

mellinpop , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Android user since 2012. My OnePlus 5T is the best phone I've used since my old Galaxy S3 with CyanogenMod. OnePlus carries on the spirit of CM with their OxygenOS. I hope this continues. Thanks.

7. M1563451804730
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

M1563451804730 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    This was my first OnePlus purchase. I decided to buy it outright from OnePlus directly so I didn't have the software from cellular company installed on it. I bought the 7pro and haven't stopped talking about it and directed a lot of people to the company to purchase it at this point. it's just a very exciting phone with so many innovative features. I was on a cruise back in June and talked to so many people and showed them the features like the pop up camera and being able to control so much from the locked screen. I don't plan on going to any other company now that I've owned this phone. I'm a little surprised at the price point jump from previous models but still happy to buy again if I needed to. I'm planning on adding two more lines with One Plus very soon. Thank you for putting out such a great product.

8. Timothy_Kotoff
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Timothy_Kotoff , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I love my OnePlus 6T. It is literally (sorry, couldn't resist) the best phone I have ever had. I had been using corporate-owned iPhones for several years prior, but with my new job I had to find a new personal phone for BYOD, and a rep at Best Buy recommended that I check out OnePlus. I recalled hearing that you had acquired CyanogenMod--a personal fave--a few years prior, which certainly piqued my interest. Several reviews read later, and I made my happy purchase direct from OnePlus. I actually switched to T-Mobile from AT&T just to get the best use out of it.

I love OxygenOS, the clean responsiveness. I love the onscreen fingerprint reader, and while yes, it's a little slow to respond with some of my fingers, the thumb I use the most is actually pretty quick. Truly excellent performance overall, and for far less money invested than an equivalent product from any competitor. I am sitting here trying to think of everything that I would want to see improved on it, and my only gripe--and it's small--is that I would like for the vibration motor to be stronger. I usually can't feel it vibrate in my pocket. That's all. Great job, OnePlus; I will be coming back to you for my next phone.

Ruby G. likes this.
  9. winifredrayen87
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

winifredrayen87 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I've been an iPhone user for the last 5 years. Ive heard about one plus before but I've never had a chance to own one. After giving it a lot of thought, I decided to give it a try. After I started using this, I feel really bad for those 5 years.May it be the display or the battery performance or the camera, one plus has been the best.. and most importantly they are cost effective!

10. bealj89
    Donut Nov 21, 2019

bealj89 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I've been at one plus fan since the OnePlus one at come out. I was unable to get the OnePlus one because I didn't have an invite. I was able to get the OnePlus 2 and I had that phone for over three years. I never had any issues with it. I also got the OnePlus battery pack. that is still working great as it did the first day I bought it. This is even after a few drops. they have been excellent devices.
    Finally, when I saw the OnePlus 7 pro, I decided that it was time. I absolutely love this phone. The display is buttery smooth I love to add to the edge screen. I do like the curved display. however, it took a little bit of getting used to you as well as usage wise as well. I went through 3 screen protectors already and my fourth has cracked already but I haven't gotten a new one yet. do you wish you guys had a tempered glass screen protector for it because it took me a while to find one that was good.
    For me your devices I've always been flawless. I look forward to the release of your guys's watch that I have seen that is coming. Keep up the good work and thank you for all of your great products!
    Josh

11. emilbadal
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

emilbadal , Nov 21, 2019 :
    My first OnePlus phone is OnePlus 7Pro. hands down this phone is the best phone I've had over past 9 years of owning smart phones. It's the perfect package and I love the fact that the screen is not compromised by the front facing camera.the battery is phenomenal, and so is the user interface and performance.

12. J1574351488417
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

J1574351488417 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Great phone all the way around the board. I have the one plus 6t now and my next phone will be something in the one plus family

13. D1574351610484
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

14. X1574351653100
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

X1574351653100 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I love my phone & it's features I can't wait to see you what you guys have in store for the future [e]1f60d[/e]

15. KingNekro
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

KingNekro , Nov 21, 2019 :
    The OnePlus 6T is my first OnePlus device and after looking into just about every phone on the US market (and some phones that weren't released here) I decided it was the right phone in my price range. Update support, big beautiful screen, and battery life were ultimately the 3 things that I valued the most and the 6T delivered on those. But I must note that the "stable" version of OxygenOS 10 has been buggy and unstable for me personally so far so I hope it gets updated soon with everything sorted out. [e]1f64f[/e] Overall though, I can't complain. At least you guys are listening to your customers and trying your hardest to give us updates quick unlike a lot of manufacturers these days.

16. N1574351622663
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

N1574351622663 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I just got a One plus 6t, and I've been very impressed by OnePlus! Fast Fluid performance, good battery life, and a beautiful crazy futuristic display! My last phone seems so archaic now. OnePlus knows how to focus on what's important! I would definitely recommend considering OnePlus to anyone in need of a new phone!

17. Giddyups
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

18. Giddyups
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

19. Darrel_Hicks21
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Darrel_Hicks21 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    So far, I absolutely love my device. I have the OnePlus 6T and have had it since December of last year and it has been working perfectly since the day I pulled it out of the box. I've always been an Android user and I haven't had the best experience with previous phones. My first Android was the HTC Inspire 4G and it was great at first but the phone just gradually got slower to the point where it became nearly unusable. After that I had the HTC One which I would have stuck with for a pretty long time. Unfortunately, a hardware bug caused the camera to be unusable and since I had the phone for about a year HTC would not fix the problem. I then switched makes and got the LG G3. I really liked the phone but a year into my ownership of it the phone just stopped working entirely. I then got the Moto G3 as a last minute replacement. At this point, I was a college student and the phone was just barely doing the things I needed it to do without slowing down or force quitting. As soon as the 6T was released, I knew it was the phone I wanted. I got it as a Christmas gift and I'm so glad I did. It was a little jarring at first because it was significantly larger than my previous phones but I got used to the size very quickly. Probably my favorite thing about the phone is the software. I get board of things pretty quickly hence why I never switched to IPhone. I love how almost everything is customizable. From the built in task screen to the finger print scanner animation. I'm very big on privacy so the fact that an app locker is built in is just super convenient. Also, I think the best way to test the performance of any phone is to spend a day in the city. I go to Philadelphia fairly often and taking pictures, using Google maps, listening to Spotify (on Bluetooth headphones), and using social media apps like Instagram or Facebook would typically slow down or drain my previous phones. There would be many force closes, freezes, or even restarts but I haven't had any of that with this phone. The only thing I've ever run into was network issues here and there but considering that it's an unlocked phone (I have AT&T btw) I was kindof expecting that much.
    Overall, I have been extremely impressed with this phone and I plan on keeping for as long as I can.

Ruby G. likes this.
  20. BMatijkowicz
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

BMatijkowicz , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I've been very impressed with my experience on my OnePlus 7 Pro. I only recently switched to Android and had a Samsung Galaxy S8 which I enjoyed but the battery life would drain too fast for me. I was absolutely blown away with the battery life of my 7 Pro, and it still holds up way better than any phone I've ever experienced. the display is also absolutely astounding, and I'll have people looking over my shoulder to see what kind of phone I have. Anytime there's a photo to be taken, everyone looks to me now. I had a proud iPhone X user cursing his phone because it couldn't take a good photo while mine came out well ever time. I will never switch from a OnePlus phone ever!

Ruby G. likes this.