Celebrating with our Community: CES 2020 Best of Innovation Awards Winner

1. BenHasakii
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

BenHasakii , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 21, 2019 :
    It was one of the best phones I have ever had. I really like the warp charging how just even a few minutes can really bring my battery up enough to last the rest of the day. I cannot go back to a regular 60hz screen anymore due to being spoiled here. Thank you OnePlus for maxing such an awesome phone.

2. V1574354188413
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

V1574354188413 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    this phone made me switch from the Samsung note line that I've always used since the first one. I still have my note 9 but I slowly stopped using it. it only took about a 4 days to not pick up my note 9 at all.. ever since I've made the OnePlus 7 pro my daily driver. I love this phone.

3. AungSweWin
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

4. H1574354499608
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

H1574354499608 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    This phone is great! It has a good camera, lasting batteries, and an impressive amount of storage.

5. neeraj_arora16
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

neeraj_arora16 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I am a proud one plus owner since inception of this company. I still have One plus One and have just sold off One Plus Two before I bought One plus 7 pro. I have used One plus Two for more than 4 years and One plus One is still running without any problem.

I do also have a One Plus power Bank and have always bought genuine products from One Plus website. from charging wires to plugs and from phone covers to tempered glass I have always preferred to buy the products from One plus website.

If the products were not good enough, honestly I wouldn't have bought anything after my first phone One plus One.

I am a fan of quality products and one plus have always kept their products quality upto the mark.

Upgrades are great, new features are very well designed. the Marketing Strategies are so thoughtful that you like to buy each product launched.

I would always prefer One Plus for me and my Family. Great Going One Plus.

6. K1572049783387
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

K1572049783387 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    This is my first OnePlus and so far I'm loving it. I almost went with the Pixel 4, but the 7 had much better reviews so I went for it. Good price, great hardware, OxygenOS is an excellent build. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. The battery life is great. Going on 28 hours without a charge and still at 30% with normal usage.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019

7. V1551301195930
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

V1551301195930 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    This has been a good phone. Never lags and has a solid performance on the daily. The battery life seems to still be just as good as when I first got it. Only thing I wish it had was wireless charging.

8. Q1572914930848 , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I've always had not so good phones for many reasons, this time I just decided to try something different and I just found my "soulmate phone" lol. This phone is amazing in all areas, the design, the speed, display, size, the camera!!...everything. I really like it and I would recommend it to anyone. I am enjoying the best experience I 've ever had with a phone, I'm glad I found OnePlus7Pro.

9. SammyFighter
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

SammyFighter , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I've been a OnePlus user for one month now. I switched to the OnePlus 7t from a Google Pixel 2 which I very much enjoyed. Although OnePlus offers competitively cheaper phone prices I feel as if I'm a higher class citizen by owning one. where do I start, the 90Hz smooth display interaction, the in-screen fingerprint scanner, edge to edge display are all things I didn't have with my Pixel. Other phone manufacturers are also replicating some of the hardware enhancements that OnePlus has but with less passion. I can charge my dying phone to 25% in as little as 10 minutes. One of my top reasons for disliking Samsung is their changes to the Android UI with One UI. After experiencing pure Android 10 on my Pixel and switching to OnePlus that comes with it's own Oxygen OS, I found minimal changes made to the origin of the OS to provide maximum usability.

I can say much more but in short, I love my choice in purchasing a OnePlus phone and look forward to what comes next in it's future.

10. Kanrit
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Kanrit , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I've written about it before, but I'm happy to share again.
    So, my stepdad is a big hardware geek, the kind who likes to take things apart and put them back together or replace parts. I've had a smartphone earlier than any of my peers because he would buy all kinds of early models and tinker with them, then I'd get the "frankstein's devices" and test them. I've had a long, long list of various devices, from obscure Chinese brands he'd ship directly from there to the better known ones (the few which I remember would be Zoppo, Xiaomi, Huawei, Meizu, Coolpad; probably, many more). My experience was primarily with Android, though I had a brief acquaintance with a company-issued Windows-powered Nokia in 2014-15.
    Finally, my husband - a long-time Galaxy fan - got me OnePlus 2 for a birthday. What a treat, man! Firstly, I had *lots* of envy and curiosity back at the office, and that's from Microsoft workers. But more importantly, it was the perfect Android experience: highly customizable, without the clutter and awkwardness some other Android devices can have, and, well - Samsung-level quality of the device itself. I also loved the camera, it had some kind of set-up which worked perfectly for close-up (borderline macro) pics in poor light, so it served me well on gastro-trips through the Middle East, and the against-sunlight shots of Petra came out plain stunning, I barely had to make any balancing.
    Like all good things, it came to an end - I was taking pictures by the pool, it slipped, landed hard on the screen, on a stone pavement. After about a year suffering through the cracked screen and some more damage, somebody gifted me an iPhone, for a change.
    This was my first Apple product. I cannot begin to describe how much I hated it. I kept telling myself it would grow on me, all this fuss can't be for nothing, so many people love it .. No. Awful, unoptimal, whimsical design, easy overheating, camera mostly geared towards selfies and phone-quality images which look stupid on a PC screen. Macro or landscape taken in poor light on auto? Forget it. Too much Hearthstone or Raid? Better wear gloves. Customization? Within prescribed levels of "individuality". Freaking change an alarm time? three extra unnecessary steps!
    In short, I hated it so much that after a year of cajoling myself to save money and use the phone till its natural demise, I gave up and used all of my monthly earning as a TA at my college to buy an Android. I shopped around in a couple of US stores, found no OnePlus, checked out my hubby's new Samsung - and ordered my OnePlus 6 online. We've been happy together ever since, playing through hours and hours of Blades, Raid, Legends, etc. After almost a year of heavy use and gaming, I'm yet to have a single problem with it. Unless the quality or performance goes down, I'm done experimenting, I've found my phone, for today, and for the next time I need a new one. That's my experience.

11. Z1574355388858
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Z1574355388858 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I have no regrets switching to Oneplus 7 plus. This phone is incredibly fast. it's a great phone, best value for money.
    its everything which I expected, great camera and fast charging, the fingerprint unlock is also fantastic.

12. R1571365824060
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

R1571365824060 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I love so much about my OnePlus 6: the screen is bright, it's always responsive, the OS is customizable, there's a headphone jack - I thought I would miss some of Samsung's features but I don't in the slightest. In fact, I'd never go back to them.

The alert slider is amazing. When I walk into class all I have to do is flick it up and I don't have to worry about awkward moments. I only wish it had more options for what it can do - do not disturb would be a great middle ground between Ring and Silent (Vibrate isn't very useful).

Gesture navigation is fantastic. I don't have to worry about burn-in and I get to use the entire, massive screen for myself. Except the notch of course, which I've gotten used to, but I would like to be able to disable it only in landscape mode. I don't like the asymmetry.

So yeah, very happy with this device even being on Android 9 still. It's a solid experience with as few drawbacks as I can imagine in a smartphone. I'm glad I finally found the one! Or should I say, "the OnePlus"? Okay I'll stop.

13. Rogelio Cisneros
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Rogelio Cisneros , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I first got the one plus one,which I thought was a great phone, the camera, the storage capacity, at the time, the ram in it I just loved it. Then got the OnePlus X another nice phone, with it's glass back cover the look, it was just an awesome phone. Now I have the OnePlus 7 pro another great phone.

Great Job OnePlus.

14. JacobZhong
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

JacobZhong , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Just get a new OnePlus 7T. I have noticed OnePlus starting from the very first model, and finally have a chance to get one. Really love the experience so far!

15. ammario180
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

ammario180 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Hello!

I am a proud owner of both, the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 7 Pro. After using the OnePlus 5 as my first Android phone ever, I promised myself that I would use OnePlus phones for the rest of my life. I came from an iPhone 6s which if you remember had the battery and random shutdown problems. I made a bold move switching to Android but to this day I have zero regrets. I used to always look at the Samsungs and Googles using QHD+ displays and would compare them to my OnePlus 5 which made me tempted to switch to one of them. That was until June of 2019 when the 7 Pro came out with QHD+ AND 90HZ! This phone actually feels like a flagship now. Since June, I have convinced 3 of my friends and family to switch over to OnePlus and all of them love it! The alert slider and Oxygen OS stick out to them the most!

Thank you OnePlus, for a great Android experience!

1574355730050.jpg

16. D1567788382280
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

D1567788382280 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    For all my life I've always had owned mid-range phones as I could never afford a High-end phone. Don't get me wrong those phones are great but they're nowhere close to my op7 pro. When I got a new job I decided it was time to get a new phone, but I didn't like how punch holes on the screen looked neither notch phones. I wanted a phone that had a good screen to body ratio so phones with really wide frames weren't an option. I was really looking for a phone that only existed on my dreams, or so I thought.

One day as I was watching YouTube videos I stumble upon a video from Marques Brownlee of the op 7 pro. It was love at first sight as soon as I finished watching the review I started to look into it. I though that the price of the phone would be near $900 dlls for the specs and the innovations that the phone had. I was really surprised when I found out that the phone was much cheaper than that and that I could finance it on T-mobile. that same week I went and got the phone for me.

When I got the phone I couldn't believe how good it looked the creen was silk smooth and the 90hz refresh rate was something that I didn't thought that make much difference but once you get to see it you will never want to go back to 60hz. I was never able to take good pictures with my old phones with the one plus I don't even have to try the phone does all the work for you. The performance was something that make me really excited of. I could open a lot of apps at the same time and every time I wanted to go back to any of them they would always be on the same place I left them, the apps wouldn't reload like on any phone I've used so far. While playing games I've never noticed any lag and games will load much faster on my phone than on my friends phone. Someone once tried to make fun of my phone by unblocking theirs with the face recognition, they thought that my phone didn't have a frontal camera. The look on his face when I did the same thing with mine. So far I've recommended this phone to everyone and 1 person has already got it. they are just as happy as me with their purchase.

I've fallen in love not just with my phone but with the brand on its own. I'm already saving money to buy the next op8 pro and I know that one plus would not disappoint us.

(sorry for any grammar error and spelling errors, my first lenguage isn't english and I still have problems with it. But I felt I had to share my experience with everyone)

17. zachotak11
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

zachotak11 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I've had my OnePlus 5 since summer of 2017, replacing my faulty Huawei Nexus 6P, I was reluctant at first because of the camera quality différences and the non-front facing speakers, as I listen to music much of time. two and a half years later, this has been my favorite phone to date. the reliability of it has me hooked. battery life has been fantastic over the years, getting me from waking up at 3:30 AM to getting me home around 2 PM to charge, still with 40% most of the time. when I was a student, the versatility of available applications helped me out bunches. With recent software updates, the camera quality has improved substantially, allowing me to take near professional grade photos, being the envy of my friends. I am looking for a newer model soon, but I will keep those model as a back-up for sure, and they fact that it has a headphone jack, I was thrilled.

18. V1574355654855
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

V1574355654855 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I really like my plus one pro 7, I've had it for little over for 5 months now and I don't see any problems other than it's nice cool features and the overall style of the phone itself it really takes nice pictures compared to the other phones that I've used to own. And for the price can't beat it. I've received many compliments on my phone, but being a new company l still don't have the luxury to get different phone case, screen protectors on the phone but I'm sure that will be coming up soon. I would really recommend this phone to my relatives and Friends. so keep up the good work plus one I look forward to your future endeavors.

19. D1574356421742
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

20. Q1571178941513
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Q1571178941513 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    When the Pixel 4 was announced I started thinking about upgrading my current phone, a 3-year old Google Pixel. However after reading reviews the Pixel 4 is a real disappointment, so I started researching. I'm open to try new makes so thought I'd give OnePlus a shot. Am very glad I did! The OnePlus 7 Pro is hands-down the best phone I've ever owned. Not only does the screen amazes but I still can't believe with all the included premium features the phone is priced competitively resulting in fantastic value.

I look forward to more cutting edge products from OnePlus, but for now I'm really enjoying the 7 Pro!