Celebrating with our Community: CES 2020 Best of Innovation Awards Winner

1. KNDPlays
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

KNDPlays , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 21, 2019 :
    My OnePlus 7 Pro is the first OnePlus device I've ever owned. I've never had such a positive experience with any phone. It's been a month since I got mine and it's just as smooth and fast as the day I unboxed it. I will definitely be keeping my eye on all future OnePlus phones.

2. JHeier
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

JHeier , Nov 21, 2019 :
    After hearing about the OnePlus 5T throughout the YouTube tech community, I looked into it and found it was a very good phone, for a very good price. I ordered up the phone and i have not had any problems with it. The fingerprint reader is still snappy, the OS and screen as just as quick as ever. The hardware hasn't shown any signs of wearing down or lowing down. If you were to give the phone to me today, i'd say i couldn't tell if it was a 2 year old model or a brand new phone! This phone has astonishing performance and handling, it's crazy! My next phone will surely be a OnePlus device because how great this phone has served me for 2 years!

And that is my flawless OnePlus experience.

3. scotty137
    US Brand Ambassador Nov 21, 2019

scotty137 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    My experience with OnePlus has been incredible. I've been following them since they've been around with the launch of the OP1 and was immediately intrigued with the features, speed, and clean experience they offered. My first phone was the 3T and I've been an avid user ever since. I've used a lot of phones over the years, both iPhones and Android and they very few times I ventured away from OnePlus, I've never stayed away long. I have just not been able to match the experience I get from OnePlus anywhere else. I love hardware designs, as do most people I'm sure, but to me the software is what defines the experience. If I don't have a consistently fast and smooth experience actually using my phone every day then it's not worth it. I've NEVER had a OP phone slow down on me or start to lag. Almost every other phone I've ever owned has slowed down considerably within just a few months of purchase. I'm sold!

4. gsben89
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

gsben89 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I've had a Google device as my phone since the Nexus 4. I always enjoyed the vanilla Android experience. I chose OnePlus because their version of Android was supposed to be the next closest and the phone was supposed to be fast and it was going to save me money. I have not been let down. I went from a pixel 2 to the OnePlus 7T and it is a great phone. the screen is amazing, battery life is supreme, cameras are awesome, and the price for the phone over getting the newest pixel phones speaks volumes. I have been loving the dual SIM feature as well, since I deployed and needed the ability to switch service providers between countries. I think the only thing I'm missing is a definite answer as to how water resident my phone is, but everything else is top notch, and I couldn't be happier.

5. S1574079679706
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

S1574079679706 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Congratulations OnePlus Team [e]1f60d[/e][e]270c[/e]️ Many More Success to Come

As of my experience is Tremendous because of the OnePlus Stupendous Performance with Worlds Greatest Software Oxygen OS which is Really Really impact a lot on customers experience, and

I Waz using Other brand Mobiles like Oppo and Samsung but after i switch to OnePlus I'm feeling like i came to a new world of technology in Mobile which gives us Great performance and it keeps us more and more years to stay with it without any issues..

and now I'm using OnePlus 7pro and i can easily say dat it's just One of the best and best smartphone I've ever used in my experience, and the oxygen OS which makes our Every month Experience Great through new Optimization nd New features [e]270c[/e]️ and it is the First smartphone which got so early Android 10 and it gives Amazing experience.

OnePlus Team always listen der customers feedback and provide them Really Amazing Experience through der Community Help.

Syed From US

6. D1563919456901
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

D1563919456901 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 21, 2019 :
    the phone has put all the necessary and best features into one phone. of all the latest tech, it incorporated the features that were most important to me. this screen has been phenomenal to look at. the 90hz speed has been unmatched. it can get me to the bottom of a long page of notes in a blink of an eye. the visuals are clean, not clunky and pleasing to look at. it is nice to always have updates come in. there are always small little settings I did not know would be extremely helpful for me. overall a solid phone that has I can see competing with other big brands for years to come.

7. E1563195382091
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

E1563195382091 , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    My first OnePlus was the OnePlus 7. I switched from iPhone 7 to this. It has been 5 months since I bought it, so far it has been amazing. I like Fnatic Mode which enhances the gaming experience and the Zen mode which makes me unable to use my phone for an hour or more or less to get off time from being on phone always. I can easily add apps or games to be on gaming mode to get extra boost of RAM so they are always ready. I really love the design and how fast and how much storage it has. especially the Red color, just amazing. not only that, but the Charging capabilities to charge to max 100% in just 30 mins or less is just great, I have never dropped to less than 50% battery, the battery capacity is the really good. The next thing that comes to mind, is that the pictures you can take is so vivid and clear, especially taking pictures during the night. The display is bigger and is quality of watching videos on it is just amazing, plus the notification on the rear right side of the phone where you can set it to completely off, vibration, or ring, whenever I switch it, it displays what mode you switched it to, which is really helpful. Lastly, I love how the wallpapers of the sky goes in a spiral rotation when you unlock the phone. This brings out the calming of the mind and soothes you. So, Thank you OnePlus for providing me an amazing experience and I look forward to more in the Future. Go OnePlus Step ahead of everyone else.

8. Christx0277
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Christx0277 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    last year I went from a longtime iPhone user to android. to start this journey I picked up the OnePlus 6T. I never looked back! the phone had me hooked. every aspect of it was way better than I was used to in the iPhone world. picture quality, speed and all around feel of the phone quality.

This time when it was upgrade time it was a no brainier. I jumped on the 7T with 6T as back up. Now after a couple months I have the same feelings. Build quality is great! Features are amazing! And now can never see myself buying from another manufacturer!

OnePlus has the whole package! Great products and a great story. Small company wanting to give the consumer what they deserve without charging an arm and a leg. I feel my phone is 10times better than my wife's iPhone at half the price! Not because they use low end components but because they don't cheat their customer.

9. R1574359178245
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

R1574359178245 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I have been loving this phone. don't really know how to turn off the notications and ringer but besides all that this phone is 100% amazing.

10. dcason05
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

dcason05 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Honestly when I listen to them the sound is fine but when I make a call they are awful! When I'm making a call nobody can hear me they can only hear the background like it's Amplified tenfold! Why would you make a pair of headphones but you can't even speak on or make calls on? Honestly I try to get my money back but it was a very long and tenuous process to do through you guys. and I couldn't do it because I live in the u.s. and it was past the 10-day return. Because it took over 10 days to get them after purchase. I've purchased $10 earbuds that had better talking quality on them for making calls then these!

11. P1571023815929
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

P1571023815929 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    it has been just a day so far... but so far so good :)
    I looked at a lot of phones before I got the 7 pro, so expectations are high, but I'm happy I went with OnePlus

12. G1567089525206
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

G1567089525206 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Since OnePlus broke into the Android phone scene back in 2014, I've wanted to own one of their phones. Fast forward to 2019 near the end of my LG V30's lifecycle, I decided it was time as the OnePlus 7 Pro had just been released.

When I first got it, I was pleased that the design and weight of the phone felt reliable and premium. I thought that the retractable camera would be gimmicky, but the added privacy knowing a front facing camera isn't always staring back is nice - and you can't beat having no notch on beautiful 4K display like this! And the specs... man, this phone doesn't miss a beat. 90hz refresh rate with 8GB of RAM, wicked quick processor and storage I'll probably never fully use, I don't think I'll have to buy another phone for a very long time. This is the Tesla of phones.

Overall, my experience from the unboxing and initial setup til now has been fantastic. I'm proud to own a OnePlus phone and have been actively try to convert any iPhone user to the cause - albeit with no luck since they're all keen on paying $1k for half the phone... maybe someday [e]1f609[/e]

13. CrazyBernie
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

CrazyBernie , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I was an iPhone user for years, starting with the original. My first Android phone was an Amazon Fire phone (for better or worse). After that I went back to iPhone but got more curious about what Android had to offer. I heard the name OnePlus when the OnePlus One was out but didn't give them much of a look until the OnePlus 2. Thought it was missing a couple of things but mostly not bad. Tried a lot of different Android phones from a lot of manufacturers and liked some things here and there, but nothing really gelled with me. Then came the OnePlus 3 and I was sold.
    Since then I've owned (some briefly) every OnePlus phone except for the 6T. Much more reliable than iPhones of late. Currently using a 7 Pro and I love it. Even flew to New York for a day (actually a little less) to go to the 7 Pro launch event and had a great time. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to more in the future. I certainly don't plan on making my 7 Pro my last OnePlus device.

14. F1542927936627 , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I will never own another OnePlus device because they're customer service is so damn bad.

Customer service reps don't know what they're doing, communication is awful and tech support is clueless and gave me the wrong software- twice.

OnePlus is know for their horrible customer service and it's very true.

In closing, never again. Never settle for their horrible customer service.

15. W1560902848623
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

W1560902848623 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    So this is the arrangement in my home. My wife buys a new phone and i get her old phone. I was happy that she bought one plus 7 pro for herself but i was more happy to get one plus 5t which she had. Now that i have seen the beauty called one plus 7 pro, pls keep releasing new models of one plus so that i get one plus 7 pro from her. Also, everyone in my family is swtiching to one plus after seeing how happy we are with our phones.

16. K1568197607294
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

K1568197607294 , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    honest review about oneplus phone. I'm a doctor. in my busy schedule and a monotonous life I wanted a phone which would be fast enough and to get good operative pictures. this phone is absolutely the best. it solves my purpose and always remains a best buy phone. it shows the status and a symbol of excellence! just keep going, hoping for the same service in the future and need more steady products from it. really worth it. happy being a part of the OnePlus community.

thank you

17. yipyu
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

yipyu , via OnePlus 5T , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I have always owned and enjoyed OnePlus devices beginning with the invitation-only OPO. We are now currently using OP5 and OP5T and have never missed the more popular name-brand phones.

While the OP devices are not perfect (and neither are the name-brand phones), they are very good phones (if not the best phones) at their price points.

The only downside is that an OP owner will probably not be able to find OP accessories from local retail stores as compared to the popular branded phones. An online retailer with 2-day shipping takes care of this. Having to wait a couple of days for a screen protector or phone case is OK. In a pinch, USB-c cables, chargers (not Dash) and headphones are ubiquitous so the essentials are readily available.

Right now, I am still receiving OTA updates on the OP5 and
    OP5T. I will definitely be looking at another OP product when it's time to upgrade.

Ruby G. likes this.
  18. G1574361510689
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

G1574361510689 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I have using my super oneplus 5 for almost 3years now. and yet it it did not let me down. it can run my games smothly as i want, play it for almost 5hours and charged it in full battery in just an hour or less. ofcourse always wanted a higher unit for oneplus but what can I do i need to save. my oneplus 5 is still amazing and it saves my money not to buy another phone yearly. not just other brand phone.

mavicario likes this.
  19. G1574361510689
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

G1574361510689 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I have using my super oneplus 5 for almost 3years now. and yet it it did not let me down. it can run my games smothly as i want, play it for almost 5hours and charged it in full battery in just an hour or less. ofcourse always wanted a higher unit for oneplus but what can I do i need to save. my oneplus 5 is still amazing and it saves my money not to buy another phone yearly. not just other brand phone.

mavicario likes this.
  20. ougreek
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

mavicario likes this.