Celebrating with our Community: CES 2020 Best of Innovation Awards Winner

1. mavicario
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

2. pneuma22
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

pneuma22 , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 21, 2019 :
    my one plus experience has been well sub par for the experience. I say that bc I'm used to rooting and amazing Tim's for flagships the 6t didn't really get woot of deving. so the phone as it's the most butter device I've ever owned as far as the experience goes it had very little rom development for it. the only ROMs worth running were Bootlegger and Havoc. I'm still running BL even today.

3. G_Chad_Christenson_OHVF
    Donut Nov 21, 2019

4. Westonian21
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Westonian21 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    #NeverSettle #OnePlus7Pro #CESBestOfInnovation2020

Alright, I'm just going to start out with some flat honesty here: My main driver to even look at OnePlus as a company was a video released by Linus Tech Tips. It was the "OnePlus 7 Pro Review - The Fastest Android I've Used!" If you haven't seen the video, I advise you watch it. I'll leave a link to it at the bottom.

Now, what is the significance of this video? I believe that Linus' video perfectly summarizes my expirence of this phone. Fast. Before I upgraded to the OP7 Pro, I was using a Samsung Galaxy... J7 2017. To summarize my experience with that phone in one word: Trash. The phone was cheap like trash, and it was just about as quick as trash takes to decompose. It was terrible. Luckily though, it ran YouTube. And through that, I had the pleasure of watching Linus' video, which gave promise to everything of a "Mobile Phone Experience" that I could have ever dreamed of. Well, minus the headphone jack. That was the hardest thing for me to give up.

That's my exact point though. I was going to get a new phone, and the only thing I was afraid of was quite literally the availability of a headphone jack. The rest of the phone was literally perfect.

The screen is 1440p, meaning that it shows 4 times as much of an image as compared to the 720p display on my previous phone. The screen also has hdr10 certification, whereas my previous phone had no hdr certification. And the 90Hz display- Excuse my potty mouth, but Holy Nuts if it isn't the cleanest, smoothest, yet fastest display I've ever seen. My phone now has the fastest refreshing display in the whole house. It just looks so amazing.

And what could an amazing display be good for without something amazing to display? The camera. Or rather, the cameras. You know, some people may complain that the OnePlus 7 Pro is too expensive. But with how amazing the pictures are on this phone, it saved me from buying a professional camera. Yeah, some people may want a camera that's revered by professionals, but as a professional content viewer, I revere the cameras on this phone. I don't need to change lenses, I just change to a different camera on the phone. I mean, the phone can shoot video in 4k, 60fps. The average consumer can't even take advantage of the full resolution this phone is pushing.

Oh man, this is going to be a long one, there's just so much to talk about. But for your sake, I'll go ahead and summarize everything else right quick. The build of the phone is amazing. But I went ahead and bought a case for my OP7 Pro, which is kind of like giving a force field to a tank. I've dropped this thing many times, on so many surfaces, and it just keeps going. Oxygen OS. I believe the best justice I can give the OS is by saying that it could probably run on a potato, so I'm sure that having it on one of the fastest phones ever built was a contributing factor to CES voting it the Best of Innovation. The internals powering the phone are amazing too. As mentioned, it's one of the fastest phones ever built. Lastly, and this may seem like somsthing simple: the physical silence switch. I'm so happy that OnePlus continues to see this as a feature worth keeping, because it is. Not to mention it's integration with Do Not Disturb.

Alright, I think I'm finally done. So, my "Experience with my OnePlus device?" It is just so absolutely amazing that I cannot stop talking about it. And I believe that everything else that I have stated prior to this should prove it.

Never Settle.

Linus Tech Tips Video on OnePlus 7 Pro

Ruby G. likes this.
  5. jaking
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

jaking , via OnePlus 6T T-Mobile , Nov 21, 2019 :
    well I just wanna say in short words that am amazed by this company and its improvement not to mention this right here the constant communication with is the costumers it makes us feel more like family I hope this never change within you all .Thanks One Plus.

Ruby G. likes this.
  6. rlsmith7051
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

rlsmith7051 , via OnePlus 5 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I am awaiting delivery of my 3rd OnePlus phone. My wife uses a OnePlus 5 she loves it. My son is using a OnePlus 7pro which he loves. I had a set of the bullets wireless until I broke them. I currently am using the wireless 2s. Oneplus has been awesome.

7. hectorvx
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

hectorvx , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I went with OnePlus 7T and I am blown away by its performance. It's my first time owning a OnePlus cellphone. I chose to go with One Plus based on great reviews from YouTube and CNET. I needed a cellphone that was reliable and fast to use for my job, and the OnePlus 7T has surpassed my expectations. I'm into photography, so being able to use the camera from the OnePlus 7T in manual mode, and it has three types of lenses is a huge plus! I'm sticking with OnePlus from now on. Thank you OnePlus, and for making this affordable for me to be able to make this great purchase.

Ruby G. likes this.
  8. NeillFagley
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

NeillFagley , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I bought a OnePlus 6T McLaren over my other choices for a phone, which were the Pixel 3a XL or Cat S60.

As someone who is notoriously hard on technology, both hardware and software, I can't say enough good things about this phone. I had my doubts about it's durability, but I have been shown the way. I work in the Oilfield, and tend to stay dirty, wet and exposed to whatever nature throws my way. Phone still runs fantastically.

I would recommend this phone, and other OnePlus products for another reason also, Customer Care. I received my phone and it had a pixelation issue within 5 hours out of the box. Reviews online had me concerned, as they aren't that favorable. I was surprised that it only took 4 days for my phone to be under warranty repairs and back in my possession. It was fantastic service.

My only wish is that this phone was waterproof. If another McLaren came out warp charge and all, and it was waterproof, I'd buy 2.

Thanks OnePlus team, you successfully filled the hole in my soul left when HTC decided it wasn't going to build a phone that was worthwhile anymore.

Ruby G. likes this.
  9. humannature
    Honeycomb Nov 21, 2019

humannature , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I have owned
    • Oneplus 1
    • Oneplus 2
    • Oneplus 3
    • Oneplus 6
    Op6 is my daily driver and i think it can last for more 3-4years, superb built quality and awesome software experience.
    oneplus way of doing less but in a efficient way. The quality of os and hardware have kept me with this brand.
    I have high hope from oneplus to provide good india specific features and at same time keeping os bloatfree.
    let's see how the future unfolds, camera is the only department where oneplus lags behind and it would be just matter of time when oneplus becomes top brand in market.

10. R1574363388760
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

R1574363388760 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I purchased this phone a couple of months ago and I'm still happy with the performance of this phone I like it better then my previous iPhone. all I can say this phone is worth it and as long as OnePlus keeps bringing out new phones I will continue to support them.

11. Ogbaami
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Ogbaami , Nov 21, 2019 :
    My journey began with the OnePlus One, because I was curious about this 'startup' company and its product. I'm now on the OnePlus Six and have been totally satisfied with my ownership experience. OnePlus is legit, evidenced by this latest award. Much appreciated.

Ruby G. likes this.
  12. Y1574364505345
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Y1574364505345 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    switching from a iPhone to a flagship phone without the flagship price was ideal. As my first onepluse phone I can honestly say I Will be with Android and even onepluse phones to Manny years to come. I tried other flagship Androids but I have to say oneplus has definitely out lasted them both in design and how I use them. the side curved screen is not too curved that my palm isn't touching the screen and I have to say I do like the pop out camera makes me feel some sort of security that I'm not being looked at.

13. X1568184251244
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

X1568184251244 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    The 7pro is by far this is the best phone if had. all of my peers have iPhones and when they see the front camera just come up it surprises them and they tell me to do it again. I love how games and other things act on this phone with the 90hz display. it's a beauty of a phone.

14. A1561431316152
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

A1561431316152 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I've dropped my OnePlus 7 Pro countless times now and it is the most sturdy phone I've ever had. The wrapping glass screen is made of something really strong, and I use the bumper case that you can buy with the phone and it has worked wonders. My friends remark at how loud the speakers can be (in completely copacetic situations, I promise). Size of storage on the phone has been a plus, I've only used 90% of the storage even with hundreds of songs! Overall, 10/10, would recommend.

15. Ad0
    Donut Nov 21, 2019

Ad0 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Switched from Samsung and never looked back. My first One Plus product and I am loving my 7 Pro. What would make me love even more One Plus would be winning free OnePlus bullets V2! Make my day OnePlus!

16. Z1569366399701 , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I used before different brands like HTC and Samsung but this is my first time using OnePlus, and I'm so happy and excited so far with my 7pro. Everything is amazing, the best phone, the best experience and the best price. I'm starting be a fan of OnePlus!!!

17. Z1558917994542
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Z1558917994542 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I love my 7 pro! It's the fastest Android device I have ever owned. The camera takes amazing photos and I love the pop up selfie cam.
    Coming from years of Pixel and Nexus device ownership I can only say great job One Plus!

18. T1556374592006 , via OnePlus 6T T-Mobile , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I've only had my One Plus 6T for a year. I actually never heard of them before but my cell provider referred it, it's a wonderful phone. I love how it responds, my husband is so impressed how fast, clear images, he's going to go from his Samsung to a One Plus. I talk about it at work or to anyone who listen. I work in a hair salon and all the other stylist are amazed.
    I love my phone. Thank you for making such an amazing product.

19. tjshupe
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

tjshupe , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I used to be a die-hard Motorola fan because a few years ago, I thought that the low price points of their phones were comparable to the features they offered. I stuck with that for years, thinking that they could do no wrong, but to be honest, it wasn't that fantastic. I slowly started to realize the cracks in Moto ecosystem and I realized I was getting taken advantage of. I was paying too much money for mid -tier specs. So I am also a big fan of Unbox Therapy on YouTube, and through that, I discovered OnePlus a couple years ago. I always thought, "huh, they look kinda neat" but the higher price ranges of $400-600 always scared me away. In the last couple months though, I was getting ready to ditch my old phone and I was looking for a new one, and wouldn't you know it, the OnePlus 7 Pro came up as an ad while I was scrolling through Instagram. I knew that for my next phone I wasn't willing to settle for middle-of-the-road garbage, I wanted it all, and luckily for me, "all" is exactly what OnePlus specializes in. I took one look at the spec sheet, and then I looked at the price and it was all over. I ordered this bad boy faster than a 35-year old mom driving to Walmart on Black Friday. Literally, the specs on this phone are the best in the market, or at least top 5 in everything. Now you would expect all of that to make the price at least $800 or $900 but it's not! With my student discount, I paid just a hair over $600. That's half the price of an iPhone 11 pro and I don't see apple with that All-screen display either. The thing that really blows me away though is the fact that I got 256 GB of storage and 8 GB of RAM, which is nuts (not to mention the fact that it's all UFS 3.0 as well). Some companies charge you almost $600 MORE dollars just to ADD that storage onto the base model of their phone. After 2 weeks with this phone I am so much more than satisfied. There is literally no better value to me than this phone right here, and trust me, I've done lots of research. This is simply as good as it gets. Thank you, OnePlus, for being the Hero that I needed.

Ruby G. likes this.
  20. rallessio
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

rallessio , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Overall this phone has been great. 7 pro is my first OnePlus phone. I like OxygenOS but there's some small details that I wish were available: brightness slider on top of quick menu, make center shelf page the home page (instead of only the one on the left), and a clip tray would be nice. I'm not saying that LG was better but they had some customization and small details that made it a nice OS. I'm looking forward to OxygenOS 10. Great job all around guys!