Celebrating with our Community: CES 2020 Best of Innovation Awards Winner

1. tcrussell6802
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

tcrussell6802 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    it brings a smile to my face when I see the ugly forhead of the iPhone and then look down on my glorious full screen, edge to edge OnePlus 7 Pro. Great job OnePlus!

2. SiTangLou
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

SiTangLou , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I switch from apple to the new Oneplus 7T. It takes several days to get learn about the new OS. The features of this phone stand out. I like the quick launch gestures, game mode, chromatic reading mode, dark themes, and etc. My issue about this phone is the auto brightness adjustment sometimes too dim in darker environment, and the Chrome browser freezes occasionally.

3. Armando Rdz
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Armando Rdz , Nov 21, 2019 :
    My two sons have being using One Plus cell phones for a while, one of them has One Plus McLaren version which it's awesome and has this beautiful design, and my other son has a 7one Pro, and I was a kind of skeptical because I had an iPhone, but they started telling me about all this good things about their cell phones, so I decided to give it a try, I got the One Plus 5T and I love it, I'm willing to switch to the new 7Pro.
    thanks One Plus +

Ruby G. likes this.
  4. F1562390712840
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

F1562390712840 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I just want to say thank you OnePlus for building a sexy, very easy to use smart phone. The OnePlus design alone is enough to make anyone with a Samsung or iPhone jump ship. The camera experience is more than what I need in a smart phone and you guys keep the phone updated regularly. Though I wish the new update with Android 10 will come on the TMobile network. but other then that I couldn't be happier with the purchase I made back in July. Let's hope you do even a better job with the OnePlus 8pro. And for future advice, No more notches on any of your phones. The all screen to body ratio was a brilliant idea and I would love to see it on the 8pro.

Ruby G. likes this.
  5. Xoroxa
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Xoroxa , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 21, 2019 :
    To be honest the OnePlus experience is like no other. It's absolutely incredible. My uncle had a OnePlus 6, which was the first time I had ever heard of OnePlus. It was a really good phone, so I decided to investigate and saw that the OnePlus 7 pro was coming out. I watched YouTube videos on the 7 pro and I was blown away. I needed it, so I bought it and have never regretted it. It had everything I could possibly want and so much better. Oxygen os is just perfect. The in screen fingerprint is very nice and works properly 99% of the time. The cameras are very nice and I love the quality. The notification slider is very nice and always useful. Overall it is the best phone I've ever had and now I'm a committed OnePlus user. Would love some truly wireless earbuds to be a thing though.

Ruby G. likes this.
  6. godeajinkya
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

godeajinkya , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Having a OnePlus 7 Pro is a huge upgrade for me. I love the display and the camera. The huge screen is a big help but it is annoying while playing a game!

7. alidal
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

alidal , via OnePlus 3T , Nov 21, 2019 :
    My experience has been great so far. It's been years and my 3T never let me down and it's still fast after the latest update. The camera still takes great pictures, I can't believe it. One issue I face is the camera sometimes goes black and any app that uses the camera like Snapchat doesn't launch. So I don't know if it's Android Pie update or the app itself. It rarely happens, but it happened twice. Anyhow, the device and the updates are top notch, the phone is like I said is still smooth. I love the interface and the functionality of it. My friends keep asking me, what's this OnePlus phone, it looks clean and neat. I tell them this is the OnePlus, you should check out their latest phones. I'm looking for a reason to make me upgrade and switch to a different phone maker, but it's highly likely I'm gonna stick with OnePlus.

Ruby G. likes this.
  8. Buttaballd
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Buttaballd , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Thanks for the Bulletts Wireless giveaway. Good luck to everyone. I had a great time with the Oneplus 6T from T-Mobile. I like the speed, the gestures, and customizable OS. I wish that updates on the T-Mobile version was as fast as the unlocked versions, but I can't complain about anything else.

Ruby G. likes this.
  9. S1574374000176
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

S1574374000176 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Not only was this my first OnePlus device, this was also my first introduction to Android. Coming from an Apple device, I felt limited on what my phone should be able to do. With the customizability of Android, the cleanness of OxygenOS, and crosstalk between hardware and software, this has been a very good purchase.

I really love the lack of distraction the OnePlus 7 Pro's display offers its users. No other major phone manufacturer does that coupled with the smooth 90 Hz display.

Lastly, I'm glad that users also get software updates as I'm currently able to run Android 10.

Ruby G. likes this.
  10. JakeGo37 , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I was iffy at first, but what's life without taking chances? Right? This chance I took was one of the few but best outcomes so far. I can go on for days but the main reason my experience is so well is the OS. Oxygen OS is so good down the point that I have SO FAR only had two lags within a 5 month period. That's how smooth, stealthy, and powerful this phone has treated me!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019

Ruby G. likes this.
  11. Zaluma
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

Zaluma , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I have been a long time Android user beginning with a Motorola Droid 2. Throughout the years, I have selected my new device based mainly on hardware features with my last phone being an LG v20 which offered unparalleled hardware features (mainly the audio pipeline) but as the years went on, I learned that fast software support and updates are equally important. OnePlus had been on my radar since the OnePlus One. Their reputation of offering fast Android updates and support while still having great hardware and features led me to the OnePlus 7T as my new phone. I already love the device and software but have been completely blown away by the community and company's interactions with it's device owners. Thanks to this experience, I anticipate being a long time OnePlus supporter.

12. X1571601508649
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

13. G1574380823087
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

14. X1574381105100
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

X1574381105100 , Nov 22, 2019 :
    My husband bought a One Plus about 8 months before I bought mine. He loved it. Everything from the battery life to the display. So when it was time for me to get a new phone, I was hesitant to try a different brand than Samsung. The sales girl talked me into it. The biggest 2 features I needed were battery life and camera. The One Plus 7 Pro has not disappointed. I love it.

15. D1574385061526
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

D1574385061526 , Nov 22, 2019 :
    so this phone blew my mind. I just heard of this OnePlus pro through YouTube. I was hesitant to switch from a Samsung Galaxy s9 to anything else really. I been a die hard Samsung fan for at least 8 years and never thought I'd jump ship. I'm really loyal when it comes to electronics like if I rock with PlayStation I stay a p.s. fan forever but just a week ago I had been notified of a upgrade thought Sprint . I started doing research on the S10 and stumbled across a video titled " best smartphone of 2019" with 1million plus views. that video led to more and more and I been watching videos like im gonna see you soon! well I had to wait for it to come In the mail cause Sprint doesn't carry it so they had to order it. not walking out the store with a new phone was hard but heck, it was worth the wait. still pretty bummed that it didn't come with any earbuds hmmmn, maybe the S10 would have though.

Ruby G. likes this.
  16. Jacob Freida
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

Jacob Freida , Nov 22, 2019 :
    I've been a Samsung note user ever since they came out. My phone started to slow down and I was sick of having to charge the battery every 5-6 hours and I wanted a phone that could last all day. So I did some research and that's how I came upon the 7 pro. I was really skeptical about a non Samsung phone but as soon as I turned it on and saw the pop up camera, I was hooked. I've had it for several months now and it hasn't slowed down and the battery life hasn't decreased at all. It charges in no time at all. Which is great but I haven't had to use it cause the battery lasts all day and then some. Sometimes I go two days without charging it. I have a seven month old son and I also wanted a phone with a great camera. This has far surpassed my idea of what a camera can do. The low light setting is incredible. I don't want to turn the lights on to take pictures of him while he is snuggling my wife so I use it all the time and I can't believe what it does. It's like I'm taking pictures on broad daylight. And they come out great! No other phone that I've had has come even close to its picture taking capability. It's helped me and my wife keep precious memories of him. The screen was also another reason why I picked this phone. I hate the cut outs that happen on other phones. And that's not the case with phone. Also this phone came with a case! I have never heard of that before! It completely blew me away. Also something that I thought was kinda a gimmick has turned into something I use all the time. The screen off gestures are so useful and I don't think I could live without them now. The ability to turn on the flashlight without looking at the screen has helped me change diapers at night without waking the baby up. The ability to change the song in a second with drawing a quick arrow on the screen is so useful while I'm at work with my headphones. One quick swipe and it's onto Spotify next track. This phone has helped create so many wonderful memories with my new family.
    1574386105162.jpg

Attached Files:

Starcommander, Ruby G. and JRJ469 like this.
  17. JRJ469
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

JRJ469 , Nov 22, 2019 :
    So I've always been a pretty techy guy with the latest and greatest BlackBerry, iPhone, Galaxy, Essential, you name it... Early this year my Wife and I went on a pretty strict budget for many different reasons. As I started itching for a new phone, I started looking around for the best bang for your buck. I found a used 6t McLaren Edition online and decided to pull the trigger. I was really eying the 7t initially (mainly for the 90hz screen) but it was a few hundred more than I wanted to spend.

Long story short, I'm very happy with my purchase. Battery life is still excellent, performance is top notch, and I enjoy the heck out of warp charge 30. Its a game changer for sure.

Only thing I'm a little disappointed with, is the announcement of Android 10 rolling out to the 6, and 6t. I have yet to get it OTA, and I'd rather not side load at this time. My essential had Android 10 the same day it rolled out to pixels and it has a few features I'm looking forward to on my 6t. Please get that rolled out asap.

Thanks OnePlus!

Ruby G. likes this.
  18. Y1572897527817 , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 22, 2019 :
    the one plus 7t is amazing I was always using Lg phones and made a change to try the OnePlus out and I'm in shock with how amazing the phone is wish I started using this brand of phone way sooner super clean phone easy to use I'm still learning everything this phone can do and I have had it almost a month I will be staying with the OnePlus family for a long time

19. B1569453845259
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

B1569453845259 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 22, 2019 :
    I've owned the OnePlus 7 Pro for about a month now, and I've had a great experience thus far. This is my first OnePlus phone, and the value proposition can't be beat. I came from the LG V30+, and while I liked the hardware, the software was severely lacking in features, and super slow with updates. I miss the wireless charging, even though warp charging is unreal. The hardware is premium, and the price is hundreds less than what you pay for Samsung, LG, or Apple. The support from OnePlus is best in class, with 2 major OS updates and 3 years of security updates, which I think is the most important. The community is great, helpful, and very active. I would definitely recommend OnePlus to friends, family, and anyone who who appreciates great hardware and support. I will definitely be getting another OnePlus device in the future.

Ruby G. likes this.
  20. S1553733938337
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

S1553733938337 , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 22, 2019 :
    I have always wanted a OnePlus device from the time you could only get one by invitation only. And after getting the OnePlus 6 I found that the wait was well worth it. I have enjoyed the phone and the shear beauty of the phone. Also the look of envy from some of my friends. The service of the phone is great. Keep up the good work and keep the great products coming.