Celebrating with our Community: CES 2020 Best of Innovation Awards Winner

1. Philip_Joe
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

Philip_Joe , Nov 22, 2019 :
    pretty incredible, no complaints and just an unreasonably low price for this kind of phone.

2. jamant1976
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

jamant1976 , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 22, 2019 :
    I've owned every model OnePlus since the 3. I love how affordable they are and the premium feel OnePlus devices have. Always great battery life and display to go along with a beautiful build. I have the 7T right now and I must say there's no disappointments at all. It's great having a phone that not many people have, as I always get questions about my OnePlus from others.

3. fmaldonado121
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

fmaldonado121 , Nov 22, 2019 :
    My OnePlus 7 Pro is my initial experience with the OnePlus brand and I must admit this device destroys the competition hands down. The price, specs, quality, size, screen, camera are all amazing. What I enjoy most is the fact the the phone feels like a quality worth work of art. The weight makes it feel like a heavy duty price of equipment, the style and hidden selfie camera is innovation at it's finest, and the size makes it feel like a worth while price of equipment. in comparison to other flagships this is a beast. please continue on this path, and I will never switch from the OnePlus brand. Sincerely, very satisfied family member.

4. RickSynergy
    Donut Nov 22, 2019

RickSynergy , Nov 22, 2019 :
    I'll keep it short and sweet.
    I'd been a fan boy of HTC, had ALL their phones up to the HTC 10. Sadly, they didn't keep going like they started. Didn't know where to turn for a new phone, so I went on YouTube, I'd say almost every YouTuber recommend the Oneplus phone. Did more research and saw that Oneplus actually cared about it's quality AND it's consumers.
    I took a chance and bought the 6T, was and am COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY, to the point that I've recommended it to ALL my family and friends!
    Oneplus, if you keep going the way you started, you have a Fanboy for life here in me!
    Thank you and keep it going!!

pudge752 and Ruby G. like this.
  5. hirjak
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

hirjak , Nov 22, 2019 :
    i love my OnePlus 7 pro. the size is just right with a big beautiful screen. the phone is fast and everything works. I've found only one bug: the ringer volume goes down whenever I use the notification slider on the phone. when i switch it back to ring, it lowers the volume to about twenty percent. the camera is a pleasant surprise that i enjoy more than i expected. the night mode isn't quite up to my wife's pixel, but it's good enough and the phone is less buggy. the screen is beautiful and, since that's what i use most, it's the most important. people warned me it was a fragile phone but two drops onto concrete would prove otherwise. this is great and beautiful. I'm not a big fan of the curved screen, but oh well.

6. Bironsito , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Nov 22, 2019 :
    as a OnePlus 7 pro user coming from being a long-term LG fan I find this to be the best phone on the market I love the screen to body ratio and the pop-up camera this is something that I had not seen at least in the United States in a smartphone I am just waiting for the Windows 10 update because I want more options as dark mode is concerned

7. mrbohl22
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

mrbohl22 , Nov 22, 2019 :
    My wife and I just switched to the One Plus 6 after trying to find a phone that worked for us. We love the storage in the phones and the lack of forced apps and we find that the phone works great for everything we do. They definitely managed to win us over with all of the features and the affordable price.

8. E1571150822236
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

E1571150822236 , Nov 22, 2019 :
    I've only owned OnePlus phones for about a month so far, and I gotta tell you, this is the best phone I've ever owned. And that's saying something. I had a great phone for about 4 years and thought it was time last month. I instantly fell in love with the features of this phone. Having a giant phone like this one may seem like a hassle, but I think it's improved my daily life. I will be sure to stick with OnePlus phones for the foreseeable future

Ruby G. likes this.
  9. nizamsyed786 , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Red , Nov 22, 2019 :
    Hello... camera is decent bro ,better than 33k budget phones

10. R1574439580108
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

11. stnogo3
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

stnogo3 , Nov 22, 2019 :
    I started with the One+ 1 and am now on the 6. I am a fan of the build quality and the excicusion of the software

12. coopatroopa316
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

coopatroopa316 , Nov 22, 2019 :
    I've been able to use a OnePlus device for testing and have been pleasantly surprised. As someone who has never used a OnePlus before, I didn't know what to expect other that what I've heard through forums/websites. But let me tell you, I've been very impressed. I love the stripped down, clean oxygen OS....and the warp charge is legit. I've used the device for a while now, and still get surprised by how much charge I can get while plugging it in for just a small amount of time. Love it! Keep up the great work OnePlus.

Ruby G. likes this.

13. Pawan_95
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

Pawan_95 , Nov 22, 2019 :
    I've been a OnePlus user since 2016. I bought my first OnePlus device (OnePlus 3) during my birthday in July. I loves the phone and used it for a long time. The phone was super fast and so was the Dash charge. I loved it.
    Then in 2018, for my birthday, I got the OnePlus 6. I've been using it and typing this post on it. I love the phone. Its working perfectly fine.
    My OnePlus 7 Pro is on the way. I can't wait for it to arrive. Although I'm a little disappointed with the shipping time. I placed my order on 18th November and the estimated time says that it'll get delivered on 2nd December, even after I paid for Priority shipping. I can't wait to have my hands on the OnePlus 7 Pro!
    I never had any problems with OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 6 in India. I got those phones within a week.
    Now that I'm in US, I hope OnePlus had the same service. Guess I'll have to wait for my OnePlus 7 Pro.

14. X1574463184874
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

X1574463184874 , Nov 22, 2019 :
    I have the One Plus 6T and it was love at first sight. I haven't had one problem with this phone. I'll recommend One Plus to anybody.

15. WangGang
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2019

WangGang , Nov 22, 2019 :
    Still using my OPO (Although OP7P coming in soon), and it's a rugged phone. Phone still runs great, with relatively few slowdowns to impact my day. Not the biggest fan of Cyanogen, but thankfully yall at the OnePlus team are ROM friendly (Running A9 on it). Hoping the OP7P continues this trend and perhaps it will exceed them.

16. THARUN.M
    Donut Nov 23, 2019

THARUN.M , Nov 23, 2019 :
    I am 4 months of OnePlus user but it's like 4 years experience because all other brands take 4 years to give this much feature and best experience to user.But OnePlus gives that much feature to me in 4 months .such fast Android 10 OTA update, maximum pubg graphics setting,best ever camera.i feel very happy because I took a best decision to choose OnePlus family.

17. Starcommander
    KitKat Nov 23, 2019

Starcommander , Nov 23, 2019 :
    This is so cute baby photo!

Jacob Freida likes this.
  18. Newton235
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2019

Newton235 , Nov 24, 2019 :
    I recently transitioned to the oneplus 7. The screen and smoothness is great but a couple of experiences and features are missing. For instance the notification light is gone and I am now forced to utilize a third party app with ads to re-enable this. I also find that these apps used a lot of battery life so I this is quite detrimental.

I also see that using the video camera it zooms in for image stabilization. If you could allow this to be toggled it would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to have to stand further back because of how zoomed things are.

Why does the dash charge make a sound when plugged in?

I wish the vibration was stronger

I'm surprised the oneplus team has contests, announcements, and a forum to listen to users. I truly appreciate this opportunity that the development team would ask for feedback so they can continue to improve their products

19. BhavyaMehta0786
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 24, 2019

BhavyaMehta0786 , Nov 24, 2019 :
    My journey with OnePlus started with the 6, in 2018. It was the 2nd phone I ever owned which was not a hand me down and the experience was simply breathtaking as compared to all the older devices that I had used. No phone that I had used before felt so fast and good. With the best specs to match the lowest price, and with Oxygen OS as a cherry on top, I am pretty sure that this device can stay relevant for atleast a few more years and with regular updates to the stable and the beta channel I can see that happen quite easily. And the best part? I was able to be a part of such a wonderful community and even make some new friends.