Celebrating with our Community: CES 2020 Best of Innovation Awards Winner

1. V1572850434802
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2019

V1572850434802 , Nov 24, 2019 :
    My experience so far with OnePlus 7T and Oxygen OS has been awesome. Having been using Iphone - 8 for the last 2 years, I had started missing the unique features of Android phones which I believe make it a bit more attractive to the younger generation.

Holy God!! when i moved back to Android and this phone, all my expectations were met 10 times. This OS is blessed with all the gestures and applications that make it handy using a single hand. The screen is so beautiful. The pictures are so vivid. The performance has been enhanced even further from the last generation of OnePlus.

And the wrap charger, what can I say about that. Whole night of playing games and I let the battery go down to 10% when I sleep. It takes only 30 minutes for it to reach 80-90% by the time I am ready for my office in the morning. It then lasts my whole office time and the usual bout of gaming in the night.

The camera gives me a lot of options to take pictures and videos. I was specially impressed by the zoomed in photo. It solved the most basic problem I had while taking pictures: The underlying shadow of my hands as I went too closer to the object. Now I can take zoomed in pictures even without using flash so that I can capture the natural color.

I plan to gift my parents this amazing smartphone as a Thanksgiving present. The large screen and adaptive icons size will give my dad 's thick fingers to easily scroll through, and type quickly in the keyboard. My mom would love watching her daily soaps in the phone itself.

Thanks OnePlus for making such an amazing smartphone. In me, you have won an admirer for life. Keep doing good work and making amazing smartphones.

Ruby G. likes this.
  2. YashOnePlus6
    Donut Nov 24, 2019

YashOnePlus6 , Nov 24, 2019 :
    CONGRATULATIONS on the Innovation Award OnePlus Team and the amazing Community!

I heard about OnePlus phones for the first time at Work from one of my colleagues who bought the OnePlus One recently launched back then so I Played with it for few minutes while on break and inquired about the price which was amazingly great. When I went back I thought to myself, this all just sounds too good to be true considering OnePlus was fairly new in the market then. As a tech-savvy person and unhappy with the phone I had, I started my own Research for OnePlus phones and watched few launch events and videos, etc. In the meantime I bought another phone for a decent price and yet again got frustrated and unhappy due to several reasons, especially from an overall performance standpoint. It got to a point where I really wanted to throw the phone out the window!

It wasn't until OnePlus came out with OnePlus 5 that I decided to take a flyer and bought it on Amazon. Well, little did I know, that was THE turning point on how I personally felt about a good cell phone let alone a GREAT ONE especially when I almost gave up looking for a good phone in an affordable not too expensive price range, completely changed my perspective on "to get a good phone or even a good product, one need to spend pretty moolah" and instilled more confidence in me knowing how well OnePlus connects with the Community globally and takes feedback good or bad to innovate circling back to and reflecting on "what the customers want and what do they see in a cell phone that would make them ELATED!

I have been an avid FAN and an Awe-Struck OnePlus customer ever since and unless something drastically goes wrong-lol, will be for a very very LOOOONG time. Since then I have joined the OnePlus Community, watched every launch event even when I am in Canada, have been posting on and off, and upgraded to OnePlus 6 Mirror Black. I have nothing but HIGH PRAISE for OnePlus and what it brings to the general public. I have had numerous friends, family, colleagues, even acquaintances, asking me "what kind of a phone is that!?" and there is not an opportunity that goes by where I don't show off my phone and make them potential OnePlus Customers-LOL!

I am now looking forward to the 5G version of the next OnePlus device!

Thank You OnePlus and a Big Thank You to the OnePlus Community! Cheers and wherever you are, have a great weekend! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Ruby G. likes this.
  3. S1574628387360
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2019

S1574628387360 , Nov 24, 2019 :
    This is my first one plus device and I've had it for about a month and a half. So far, I'm a huge fan of the battery life and the quick charge cable - both are much better than my previous Android phone.

Congrats on the CES award and I hope 2020 is an even better year than 2019.

4. R1544994148178
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2019

R1544994148178 , Nov 24, 2019 :
    I've had a One Plus for about a year. It has been a fabulous experience and I highly recommend their products!

5. F1571376808600
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2019

6. N1573055734786
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2019

N1573055734786 , Nov 25, 2019 :
    I love my 7 Pro! I switched from a Pixel 2 and I'm very glad I did. This phone is very fast, fluid and responsive. Literally everything about it is so speedy. OxygenOS is the most attractive version of Android I've experienced to date. It's also a stellar value compared to all the other flagship smartphones. I'm very happy I went with OnePlus!

7. Ant91
    Gingerbread Nov 25, 2019

8. M1539175669038
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2019

9. BHAGWATTAMBEFT10
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2019

10. NirmaJ
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2019

NirmaJ , Nov 25, 2019 :
    I just recently upgraded from the oneplus 3t to the oneplus 7 pro and I am honestly blown away. The speed of the device is impressive! Not to mention the amazing camera quality and high quality features in this phone! I love the quirky pop up camera and the speed of the in screen fingerprint scanner. The phone is sturdy and there is so much screen to work with. I am really loving the direction oneplus is taking as phones progress. I'm so glad to be a part of this community!

Ruby G. likes this.
  11. dvksr
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2019

dvksr , via OnePlus 5T , Nov 25, 2019 :
    ich will mir das oneplus 7 pro kaufen, aber wenn ich abends im Bett liege benutze ich oft Snapchat= die innen kamera.
    Kann man die Kamera so programmieren, das man einstellen kann das sie nicht die ganze Zeit ein und ausfahren muss sondern eine bestimmte Zeit lang draussen bleiben kann ?

12. H1568395981818
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2019

H1568395981818 , Nov 25, 2019 :
    An absolutely remarkable phone that delivers well beyond what I expected, even with the prelude of extraordinary reviews I had read. Everything from the graphics, the refresh rate, the look and feel...it's like having the finest work of art....

13. razsh.8848
    Cupcake Nov 27, 2019

14. cdnfarmer
    KitKat Nov 27, 2019

cdnfarmer , Nov 27, 2019 :
    Congratulations on the well deserved award!!
    There is lots I can say but in short: Thank You !!!

My experiences with my OnePlus device (OnePlus 6) has been fast and smooth. Even when I’ve used it for more than 1.5 years as my daily driver and having 10 000 + pictures using over 91% of the storage, it remains fast. Oxygen Operating System (OOS) gives a burdenless experience navigating around the phone and accessing applications. I love how smooth it scrolls. And yes, this is before the 90Hz refresh rate screens. From the experiences of trying the OnePlus 7 Pro, 7T and 7T Pro, this smoothness has only improved with the latest devices.

With my OnePlus device, I renewed my interest in photography. The cameras and especially the pro mode features allow me to capture the beauty around me. I fortunately traveled to launch events in New York City and London. There, I tried out the cameras with many of its features (e.g. Pro Mode, Nightscape, etc) in environments that are very different from my usual surroundings. After my experiences with the cameras and its versatility, I now travel with just my phone. My DSLR stays at home… makes the suitcase or backpack lighter. ;):) Over the 1.5 years, I’ve taken many stunning pictures with the OnePlus 6. Enough that it grabbed the attention of many people. Most of these people previously had heard nothing or heard very little about OnePlus. Now, some of them have a OnePlus phone.

With my device, I was not only able to explore London and NYC using the camera but also Google Maps to figure the transit system ;) and how to get to places. When I was in London, I walked around 7 hours and took probably 500+ pictures. The battery lasted through the intense use and I eventually sat down towards the end of the day to charge the phone so I could continue taking more pictures. The battery is good but a larger more performing battery would be nice. Fortunately, the fast charge reduced the idle time. Furthermore, while traveling to different countries, the dual sim cards worked seamlessly giving flexibility in mobile uses.

My experiences with a OnePlus device also extend beyond the physical device; it goes with the people around the phone and the company. I got involved within the community and met wonderful people (online and in-person). From these in-person events and working on online projects with some members, I met wonderful people and made some good friends. Some of these friends have helped with me develop my business and others helped me through some really difficulty times. I credit OnePlus and some of the amazing people in the community for helping save my life. Support during life changing events happened because of a cell phone and some friends built through the community.

There are many features built into OOS that I took for granted. That is until @Ruby G. challenged us on a scavenger hurt for the 150+ animations built into OOS. Many of these built-in animations and features make the user experience smooth and fast. I tend to use them without thinking about it. However, when I use someone else’s non OnePlus device, I do look for some of these features o_O;). For example:
    • The shelf and navigating between the shelf and recently opened apps is quick and simple.
    • Glancing at the top of notification menu, one can see the time of the next alarm.
    • The weather app icon changes based on the forecasted weather so if it is or may snow then a snowflake appears. Very helpful reminder to take a toque and mitts.
    • The battery icon changes to indicate low battery (15%) and critically low battery (5%).
    • The lightening charging icon fills in (i.e. becomes solid) as the charge progress to 100%.
    • Under the notification menu, a scrolling marquee appears indicating the connected WiFi and Bluetooth device.
    • The icon for the newest notification moves to the left (in the top left corner).
    • The icon that changes from the back to the front camera clearly helps to see which camera is being used and helpful when it's dark.
    • In Pro Mode, the scrolling half circle to adjust the settings for 5 parameters.
    • After the picture is take and colour or exposure or saturation needs adjustment, there is a scroll bar for each parameter that instantly shows the changes on the picture.
    • When editing pictures in OnePlus Photo Gallery app,
      • adding an arrow and selecting the end point location is enhanced with the magnifying circle.
      • adding brush mark, there are undo and redo arrows. These maybe small but make a big difference when editing a picture.
    There are many more animations that enhance the experience and personally how I use my device. If you want to learn more, I suggest reading the examples in the thread.

My OnePlus device has been a faithful companion for more than 1.5 years. It has been my daily driver for communicating with family and friends, working on projects, and doing business tasks (e.g. communicating with clients and finding solutions). I’ve used my OnePlus 6 with various versions including Oreo, Pie and next will be Android 10. The device is versatile. The animations continually enhance my uses and experiences with the device. It remains fast. It continues to give me that smooth scrolling and fast access to applications. In addition to the physical use of the phone, the device opened many doors by meeting wonderful people, experiencing events in foreign places, and making great friends who became part of my life. Therefore, my OnePlus device delivers that burdenless experience and meets my needs.

Thank you, merci, vielen danke.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019

K1574945982219, Ruby G. and TibiTibi like this.
  15. insainity
    Eclair Nov 27, 2019

insainity , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 27, 2019 :
    Had the 5T before this and man oh man what a jump. I still can't get over this beautiful screen!

I love how easy it was to switch over to this device, only took me a handful of minutes and I was ready to go.

My favourite features have to be the qhd 90Hz and the warp charging. I never have to worry about the battery anyway since it's so big!

K1574945982219 likes this.
  16. K1574945982219
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2019

17. Arvmishra89
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2019

Arvmishra89 , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 28, 2019 :
    its really disappointed me after looking the current price of oneplus7t devices..

i bought it in Rs 38000 but now its available in only Rs. 35000 after 2 month only..

i feel like cheated.. i shouldn't buy that time..

although device is good but i need to replace it Beacause of camera issue..
    now it is ok..

but still Rs 3000 discount in only 2 months really i am feeling bad now..

18. Tuatara
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2019

Tuatara , Nov 28, 2019 :
    Only my first week in and so far I am really enjoying my OnePlus 7T. The crisp screen and refresh rate are great. The lack of bloatware apps is appreciated. I was deciding between Pixel 4 and this and am so far very happy with my choice.

Never Settle!

19. BHAGWATTAMBEFT10
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2019

20. Muhammad.Musa
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2019

Muhammad.Musa , Dec 3, 2019 :
    This is my first Oneplus device and I'm not regret and thankful to oneplus for this great device. Go