Celebrating with our Community: CES 2020 Best of Innovation Awards Winner

1. mayursk , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Nov 17, 2019 :
    i have used many brands like nokia , Motorola , Samsung initially being a new products they are updating their devices after six months they don't even care for you.
    I have a Samsung mobile which is still on Android 7 till date from date of purchase.
    Recently i bought one plus satisfied such it so far updates are upto the time , running smooth and fast, battery life is good but best part is our community we are aware in advance of what updates we'll be getting and one plus staff not only explore their series but they are exploring users talents via contests( i too think the professional photographer way), surely one plus fan base is increasing,
    Great efforts by one plus ..
    #cheers oneplus for such a milestone
    #neversettle
    #satisfiedoneplususer

2. Bobs Smart
    Gingerbread Nov 17, 2019

Bobs Smart , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 17, 2019 :
    It's been an amazing journey for me as a OnePlus customer!
    I heard of OnePlus from one of my friends. He always used to talk about it. Then I chose my first OnePlus device, a OnePlus 6.
    As stated above this phone is amazing and the screen is immersively smooth. Good charging speed, battery life and oxygen OS is the best!

The only problem I have is regarding updates. Though OnePlus 6 is just 1 year old, we are not getting timely updates. I request OnePlus to concentrate on this issue. However Iam very very satisfied with OnePlus.

Thank you OnePlus!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019

3. Ghost647
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2019

Q1571718344108 likes this.
  4. AkshayHalankar , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 17, 2019 :
    The OnePlus 7 pro is my first OnePlus device. Making a decision on buying the OnePlus was worth. I am a activity member on community & i always like the gift that OnePlus provide in terms pf update & great offer.
    I love you 3000 OnePlus

5. THARUN.M
    Donut Nov 17, 2019

THARUN.M , Nov 17, 2019 :
    I am proud to say that I am a OnePlus user because all other phones are in 2019 generation but OnePlus is 1+generation=next generation.so,that CES award is given to OnePlus. i am very happy now to say that I am having CES awarded phone in my hand and typing this message now.if I describe about OnePlus,my lifetime is not enough for that.

6. LokeshUcheniya
    Froyo Nov 17, 2019

LokeshUcheniya , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 17, 2019 :
    This is my first smartphone from OnePlus and I feel this is a great deal at such a low price.
    After using for about 3-4 months I personally never felt going back. This phone is such a great experience to me.
    The only issue that I face some times is game freeze and some android 10 bugs that's need to be fixed.
    Otherwise in my opinion this is the best phone in market and the BEST value for money #Oneplus #NeverSettle. Love for OnePlus will NeverSettle [e]270c[/e]

Q1571718344108, THARUN.M and MosheG1 like this.
  7. ajith_23
    Donut Nov 17, 2019

ajith_23 , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 17, 2019 :
    For me, the mobile phone which I am using at any point have always been a huge part of my life. When I first entered into the OnePlus ecosystem by getting myself a brand new OnePlus 6 last year, I had lot of skepticism about the experience the OnePlus had on offer. Before that, I have never touched a OnePlus device ; let alone owning it. I took a leap of faith in OnePlus and I decided to go the extra mile in terms of uncharted territory (All my previous mobile phones were in sub 15K range). From the unboxing moment to powering on my device for the first time, it all felt super smooth and silky. I was stunned by the inherent smoothness and the fluidity in all the operations. Everything felt so uncluttered, to the point and yet attractive. We all love the no nonsense feel Stock Android gives and one of my biggest fears initially was about the Oxygen OS. I believed that Stock Android was the best format of Android. That's the absolute best way in which Google has envisioned the whole Android project. But, boy, after getting to interact with Oxygen OS, trust me, OnePlus's Oxygen OS on top of the Stock Android is the best implementation I had ever used. The ability to feel light weight and yet provide numerous to the point customizations is what makes the Oxygen OS standout from the group. Oxygen OS takes all the best things about Stock Android and implements all of them without any fuss about it unlike other skins from other OEMs. App drawer, shelf, lock screen & home screen setup, accent colours, definitive icons, subtle and yet polished system apps like Contacts, File Manager, Gallery and lot more. All the above took the user interface experience to a whole new level and it's safe to say that Oxygen OS is the best implementation of Android out there. It's even better than Stock Android as it rounds off some hard edges of stock android and provides us with a wholistic experience to the user. Oxygen OS coupled with Snapdragon 845 SoC and an optimal 6GB of RAM made me sail through compute intensive tasks such as 4K video recording, PUBG on HD graphics with flying colours. In a way, I feel at home with the OnePlus experience. The ever active, enthusiastic and passionate community has also added so much to the experience. Stunning glass body, great daylight photos and stable videos at excellent resolutions has further enriched my experience on a daily basis. In a way, it's to safe that there is no looking back now as I am completely into the OnePlus ecosystem and to even think of shifting out from this ecosystem sounds lunatical to me.

8. Ekaitz M
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2019

Ekaitz M , Nov 17, 2019 :
    Years buying expensive phones and with this one I have realise that you don't have to pay to much for good cuality and an impressive performance phone if you buy a One Plus.
    My first One Plus and this will not be the last one, that's for sure.
    Thank you soo much.

9. Bart.biesz
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2019

Bart.biesz , Nov 17, 2019 :
    I will never get tired of the "OMG what a beautiful screen, where is the selfie camera." and jaws dropping when the little guy pops out from the top.

aside from the physical excellence of the perfect screen, great battery and charging and a beautiful design, I recommend OnePlus to all my friends because of the speed and perfect oxygen OS. I've had two people switch from a Samsung and LG, and they would t stop talking about how surprised they are that giant companies like the aforementioned are lagging so far behind.

for OnePlus, once people learn about it, they remember and compare the brand to great speed and amazing design.

I switched from iPhone X to OnePlus 7 pro and will never go back

Q1571718344108, THARUN.M and MosheG1 like this.
  10. B1572621573313
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2019

Q1571718344108 and THARUN.M like this.
  11. rishsethi
    Donut Nov 17, 2019

rishsethi , Nov 17, 2019 :
    So far the experience with OnePlus has been incredible. My first OnePlus phone was the OnePlus 6, which exceeded my expectations with a smartphone. This year when the 7 Pro was launched it just took my heart away, I was in love with the display. I got it as soon as I could(pre-ordered). Till now the experience has been phenomenal, each area you can think of, OnePlus has mastered it. This truly is the best smartphone ever existed.

PS- My love for OnePlus has increased with each new gadget they launched.[e]2665[/e]️

12. rohanbathla007
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2019

rohanbathla007 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 17, 2019 :
    Oneplus 7 Pro is my first oneplus device (My family already had 3t, and then 6t, but I bought it for the first time), and I must say that the display is incredible, and asking with 90Hz display, is just buttery smooth! High performance, combined with great battery life and affordable price, makes this one of the best smartphones in the narket! Thanks for being innovative and continue doing so!

13. anveshtalluri89
    Eclair Nov 18, 2019

anveshtalluri89 , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 18, 2019 :
    When one plus one released i felt it as innovative. I followed One plus growth from there. due to price and personal issues i am not able to afford one plus device. Finally I owned One plus 7. In a journey i followed one plus, There is a gradual growth in its specs an simultaneously at price point. But i felt still it's less when compared to other phones. It maintained the standards of manufacturing and updates in OS.

A unique quality of One plus when compared to its competitors is its way of updating its devices. You guys hear the voice of consumers and work based on their requirements. It made you grow. Unfortunately i also felt bad when seeing 10.0.1 update on OnePlus 7. I never even thought about a buggy update from One plus. Along with releasing Fast updates it's also Important about its stability. We can say stability is more important for users than fast updates. I personally request OnePlus not to release buggy update. Most of the users have belief in you. We will wait until release.

Second major mistake is frequent release of devices. Previously i can suggest to take one plus device. But now need to think about which OnePlus device. Two version of One plus is a good thought but immediate release of another series with similar specs in not suggestable. That's there is OnePlus 7 pro, 7T pro and OnePlus Mclaren edition. We should wait for your unique release of one plus device. The waiting of next release make us excite about OnePlus. This only happens with Apple. I think it's only One Plus which can do that.

Except These Two things your journey is exceptional.

Waiting to see more from One Plus.

14. MskSrini
    Eclair Nov 18, 2019

MskSrini , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 18, 2019 :
    This is a phone bought to replace my previous phone when it ran into problems and rather than repairing it the cheapest was to buy a new one.

OnePlus 6t is literally the best phone that I have ever used since it is the fastest and had not even ran into a problem at all. This phone is not only powerful enough to run fast games one after another but also has a very fast charging which was new.

This phone is very smooth and simple even though it has many features

After using this phone I don't think I can ever change to another phone at all.

15. Manav Bhagia
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 18, 2019

Manav Bhagia , Nov 18, 2019 :
    As a OnePlus user for 5 years , I think that OnePlus has always outdone itself , not just for the price , but the overall experience has just been great. I've said this before, but I've been here since (almost) the beginning of it and I know that y'all will always keep on surprising me ( and a lot of people ) every year, with every new launch .....

16. THARUN.M
    Donut Nov 18, 2019

THARUN.M , Nov 18, 2019 :
    all other smartphones are manufacturing the 2019 generation but OnePlus is 1+generation=next generation .which gives the user a best and excellent experience.so,CES awarded the OP7 PRO for innovative design.

OnePlus=best display+best sound speakers+best RAM+best processer+best camera+best design +best battery+best OS+etc.....................

there is no word in the world having eligiblity to describe the OnePlus. if I start to describe about OnePlus experience ,my lifetime is not enough for that.so I stop it now.now I am very proud to say to everyone that I having a CES awarded company's mobile in my hand.i want to say onemore thing that is only one mistake I found in oxygen OS .that is access the notification bar without unlock the phone.which made me secureles. please change it in next OP7 update.

MskSrini and Q1571718344108 like this.
  17. Sidharth Singh Bhati , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Nov 18, 2019 :
    I am using one plus 7 from july2109. this is my first one plus device. earlier I have used so many brands like LG, Nokia, Motorola and xiomi.
    I purchased this device after watched so many reviews on YouTube. I got this for mobile photography because I am moody photographer. this device camera gave me good result for me, this device pro mode on camera give a feel like DSLR camera, for which I fall in love with.
    after used this device operating system which is giving me very smooth and awesome experience. one plus community give update and chance to win, due to here so many contests also. one plus OS team gives time to time need and bug free OS updates.
    this is really good experience with one plus device.
    I fall in love completely with.
    thanx one plus.

18. malidan
    Marshmallow Nov 18, 2019

malidan , Nov 18, 2019 :
    I just don't see how the 7t reminds your of the Nexus line.
    Do you know how.many devices you can find out there that actually run something closer to Stock Android than OP does?
    I could buy an Umidigi and they would be more Nexus like. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019

19. sfomin
    Nougat Nov 18, 2019

sfomin , Nov 18, 2019 :
    Tried a OnePlus device. Not making the same mistake ever again... Ever!

20. Ruby G.
    NA Community Manager Staff Member Nov 18, 2019

Ruby G. , Nov 18, 2019 :
    [e]1f603[/e]