Change the Game: Back to School Offers + Student Giveaway!

1. santanu malakar Cupcake Aug 6, 2019

2. mrubaii123 Cupcake Aug 6, 2019

mrubaii123, Aug 6, 2019 :
    I want to change the game by studying to get a law degree to become a public defender so I can help those struggling with the legal system.

GianniRosato and Ruby G. like this.
  3. LorenzoParo Froyo Aug 6, 2019

LorenzoParo, Aug 6, 2019 :
    I wanna be a computer infeneer and i wanna develop my own software and maybe become an Oxygen OS developer. But first of all i must study every single thing about systems and networks.

rohitrohitrohit and Ruby G. like this.
  4. Y.Rohith Eclair Aug 6, 2019

Y.Rohith, Aug 6, 2019 :
    if you want to play the game which you will lose just enjoy and challenge it you will love the game

_Brielle_Remy likes this.
  5. bluesam1843 Cupcake Aug 6, 2019

bluesam1843, Aug 6, 2019 :
    The question about the world I came from is a slightly touchy one. From an early age up until about age 14, I stayed with my step father and my birth mother. With me not being his kid, he looked upon me differently versus my younger three siblings and always let me know how my birth father was worthless for not owning up for me. I want to change the game up when i graduate to learn about how to adapt to maki new friends, combining all my skills to all one (;

6. K1565083570687 Cupcake Aug 6, 2019

7. rohitrohitrohit Cupcake Aug 6, 2019

rohitrohitrohit, Aug 6, 2019 :
    I will be graduating in 5 years but I'm looking to change the game even before if I have the opportunity one day to start my own company at the same time as I'm studying. My dream would be to combine both of my passions: music and Artificial Intelligence to offer someday a product that would allow music makers from all around the world to revolutionize the way they create music!

Ruby G. likes this.
  8. M1564500018703 Cupcake Aug 6, 2019

9. camohan Marshmallow Moderator Aug 6, 2019

camohan, Aug 6, 2019 :
    @SoniaB bro you have a competition from @Ruby G. Bro (sir)

10. I1565104012559 Cupcake Aug 6, 2019

I1565104012559, Aug 6, 2019 :
    bonjour,
    je viens d'acheter le téléphone one plus 7 pro mais pas d'écouteurs. est ce normal ?

11. Aakash047 Gingerbread Aug 6, 2019

Aakash047, Aug 6, 2019 :
    I'm a BBA student and I'll be graduating in 2021. I don't want to stop at that though, I plan on doin MBA in any of the top colleges in India (preferably IIM if i can get in[e]1f61c[/e]). After that I wanna be a top level manager in any of the top companies (would love to work for OnePlus considering it's my favourite tech brand) . After I've acquired skills and the knowledge from working in big companies, I'll start my own business in the tech industry to change the game and try and be a successful entrepreneur. [e]1f601[/e]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019

Ruby G. likes this.
  12. J1553707744128 Cupcake Aug 6, 2019

J1553707744128, Aug 6, 2019 :
    When I graduate I would like to be indapendant and also want to be a successful person and hope it takes me far.

Ruby G. likes this.
  13. Starcommander Jelly Bean Aug 6, 2019

Starcommander, Aug 6, 2019 :
    Great thread @Ruby G.
    Warning : A big paragraph incoming :p
    I would like to mention that I am a student from India and I am probably not eligible for contest. [Perhaps this for USA only:(]
    My brief Introduction:
    I am currently pursuing Information Technology (IT) engineering from a renowned college in Mumbai.
    • From my childhood I was extremely bright in studies.:cool:. I was favorite student of my teachers which perhaps didn't go well with my classmates. I was subjected to bullying and it did affect me a lot:oops::oops:. I couldn't share those things with my parents. Somehow teachers helped me at that time
    I was told "Stay away from those who hurt you"
    • I passed my 10th with flying colors got admission in reputed college a.k.a [Senior High School]. Life was going well when suddenly I was heartbroken by someone who was closest to me. That hit me so hard, I started to ignore everyone assuming it will make me better only to realize things were about to worsen. :oops:
    My health started to detoriate. I couldn't concentrate. I started blocking everyone.

I somehow managed to get good grades and got admitted in Engineering college.

Overcoming all my weaknesses I thought I would manage myself. Soon after my admission I kept getting fever, took some medication which reacted to my body and was hospitalized for 6 months. 2 surgeries back to back. Entire body on supplements. I was just 19.

Those 6 months I was continously visited by only those people whom I had blocked. That made me realize how vulnerable I became. This gave rise to this idea.
    I am really sorry for all these stuff :p:p

The main question :
    How do you want to change the game once you graduate?
    Firstly I want to create a community for people affected by depression, bullying, or people like me.
    Having a good conversation helps us to cheer up our hidden emotions. Often you cannot have some conversation with your loved ones as you don't want to hurt their feelings.

Here is where my platform comes useful.
    All the participants will be strangers and they can talk freely and with one another over the internet.
    Oneplus community, any forums are a platform where you can interact with people without truely identifying your information to others.
    Only problem is this forums have been developed keeping the tech community in mind. I am willing to develop a community for the teenage community.

Finally since this is text conversation, abusive words will be blocked creating a healthy environment.

Now coming to monetization.
    To be honest any business needs monetization but when I was admitted for 6 months I heard a lot of prayers, saw tears in eyes of parents for not having enough savings.
    So after my graduation,

1. I would like to work and earn enough to create this website.
    2. Get some advertising partners especially those who promote anti bullying stuff.
    3. Donate 50% of the income to Hospital trust where I was treated.
    Remaining will depend on my income :p:p

Thank you if you made it till here. :p:D

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019

14. prashanth ch04 Eclair Aug 6, 2019

15. The1Lion Lollipop Aug 6, 2019

The1Lion, Aug 6, 2019 :
    Does a "teach yourself ..." course apply? :D

16. Ruby G. NA Community Manager Staff Member Aug 6, 2019

Ruby G., Aug 6, 2019 :
    Ha not really, but if you have kids, they're welcome to enter ;)

Starcommander likes this.
  17. The1Lion Lollipop Aug 6, 2019

The1Lion, Aug 6, 2019 :
    That's not a bad idea - I'm sure my 4 yr old will answer "I wantta watch videos!" :p Now the older boy, he may have an interesting response...

Ruby G. likes this.
  18. Fidel Catto Gingerbread Aug 6, 2019

buntycubal and G_plusone like this.
  19. G_plusone Marshmallow Aug 6, 2019

G_plusone, Aug 6, 2019 :
    Nice Back to the School offers and no interest EMI options for Students.

Zoomed in to see Peicoin. Disappointed.
    You have failed Carl :p

buntycubal and Ruby G. like this.
  20. I1562341607639 Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

I1562341607639, Aug 7, 2019 :
    1565147089026.jpg

1565147089072.jpg
    Hey ! there...1st of all a big thumbs up for Ruby g mam
    for taking this initiative....

I have persued my Graduation by this year in Electrical & Electronics Engineering form mathura.

the pictures uploaded above is shot by my own one plus 7 and believe me i enjoying this experience or i can say its my first time experiencing one plus so it is amazingly beautiful....

but how can we get those give aways, sir please guide the Indian students also

thanku

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019

alteredtech likes this.