Change the Game: Back to School Offers + Student Giveaway!

1. G_Burnt_Toast_gHxc Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

G_Burnt_Toast_gHxc, Aug 7, 2019 :
    I'm going to school for robotics engineering this fall and I want to help create the world of the future. Pretty much what we see in the Jetsons and the tech of Star Trek is what I want to make. Also, my jabra 65ts recently broke and going back to wires is horrible after being wireless so those earbuds would pair really well with my 5T. Good luck to all competitors :)

Ruby G. likes this.
  2. F1565193164922 Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

F1565193164922, Aug 7, 2019 :
    After I graduate Highschool, I'm planning to go into the national guard and make my way up the ranks. Eventually I want to aim for becoming a pilot in the Air Force slowly making my way towards my dream of space exploration.

Ruby G. likes this.
  3. T1565193245652 Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

4. I1556323475197 Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

I1556323475197, Aug 7, 2019 :
    how will I change the game when I graduate? I would first of all want to start my own company selling more fairly priced computers considering that a lot of company's highly overprice them and people either can not afford them or are getting ripped off by them. second I want to give a lot to the homeless and try to help them find jobs and get their life back together, I'll give them some money to help them but instead of just leaving them there I'll help them actually get dressed up and decent looking and I will help them get a decent job so they can get their life back on track, even if I can't do this for everyone one person at a time still makes more of a a difference than not helping anyone,after all they are still people just like is and deserve to have another chance at life instead of being stuck on the streets having to ask for money and food.

T1565192790787 and Ruby G. like this.
  5. Makhija27 Gingerbread Aug 7, 2019

6. Tgreene5 Donut Aug 7, 2019

Tgreene5, Aug 7, 2019 :
    I am currently an accounting major finishing my last year of school. post graduation I plan to change the game by using my skills and what I've learned at school to help small business owners manage their finances. there always seems to be a shortage of financial knowledge at the small business level and I'd love to develope solutions to allow small business owners to focus on the other aspects of their business and really pursue that passion.

Ruby G. likes this.
  7. G_Suvrat_Gowda_LhiF Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

8. G_Suvrat_Gowda_LhiF Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

Ruby G. likes this.
  9. jjerickson19 Froyo Aug 7, 2019

jjerickson19, Aug 7, 2019 :
    I want to be a missionary and be part in a transformation that changes many people's lives for the better!

Ruby G. likes this.
  10. W1520780147213 Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

11. W1520780147213 Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

12. belaal shahin Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

belaal shahin, Aug 7, 2019 :
    i would like to use what I get to improve my self in many ways and hopefully one day buy my parents a house and make them happy for all the things they have done for me

Ruby G. likes this.
  13. AlexFish Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

AlexFish, Aug 7, 2019 :
    Once I graduate highschool I'm going to go to college and major in engineering. My love for engineering comes from wanting to help people and to help engineer things to better humanity!

Ruby G. likes this.
  14. T1565192790787 Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

T1565192790787, Aug 7, 2019 :
    Affordable Housing, is expensive. Only those who A. Have the the credit, B. Have the resources or C. The money!! While I'm finishing up my business degree at The University of Michigan in Dearborn, I plan to accelerate my learning tract and complete a real estate course in the state of Michigan which will enable to the skills needed and the knowledge that will be needed to really gain what it takes to help my community out.

In the real world, there's alot of evil that will, and simply can overdo the good. There's cases where we'd rather help the rich get richer, and the poor stay where they're at, or worse! I'd rather be apart of that population in the middle, who want to see those that really deserve and need it, benefit from it. This will bring both joy and advantage to myself and the families who I'm able to touch. We have to think of the children around us- when we consider the children, finding the parents that are actually looking to help themselves, will be even more apparent.

Let's change the world by spreading the word!

Ruby G. likes this.
  15. keben Froyo Aug 7, 2019

keben, Aug 7, 2019 :
    I want to get into Human Resources and change the game by taking different approaches in recruiting to find people who have the potential to be great. All it takes is an opportunity and an open door for someone to reach their full potential.

Ruby G. likes this.
  16. Mark_Miranda Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

Mark_Miranda, Aug 7, 2019 :
    I am currently in school to become an aircraft mechanic and learn about aviation electronics. This is the same occupation my father has had for over 40 years. Over the course of those four decades, he has seen all manner of preventable maintenance related aircraft tragedies. When I graduate, I plan getting to a position where I can ensure to my best ability that the quality of work being done on planes is the best it can be. Hopefully one day, air travel will be 100% safe and passengers can have no fear of flying. But until then, I will use honesty and hard work to hold myself and my peers accountable to safety for the sake of all people.

Ruby G. likes this.
  17. Jeransome Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

Jeransome, Aug 7, 2019 :
    I'm currently going to college this year and my dream was to get the OnePlus 7 Pro. How I want to change the game is using this device on multitasking on school work and retail since I'm working part time. This shows how one device can do so much from it's prize and from the flexibility of what the software can offer. Doing art as my passion, I can share my artwork in the fastest way possible. With the fast professor built into this phone oxygen allows me to work so much efficiently compared to other phones.

Ruby G. likes this.
  18. Noah I Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

Noah I, Aug 7, 2019 :
    After I finish college I want to make the world a better place place by increasing the awareness of Cyber Theft, I also want to be able to test peoples Cyber Security, kind of like a Penetration Tester.

Ruby G. likes this.
  19. beyondocean Eclair Aug 7, 2019

beyondocean, Aug 7, 2019 :
    I mean this is so lame that oneplus never has any offers when they launch their phones. When i bought the 7pro, there were no offers and two months from then, we have a free sceen replacement offer, free oneplus bullets offer. That must've been stupid of me to have bought the phone in a couple of weeks after it launched. [e]1f481[/e]‍

20. humptyvision62 Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

humptyvision62, Aug 7, 2019 :
    I've always been intrigued by the Steve Jobs quote.To paraphrase, don't just improve on something, make it different. That is how I want to impact the industry once I graduate. To continuously think outside the box.

Ruby G. likes this.