Change the Game: Back to School Offers + Student Giveaway!

1. PKaiser Eclair Aug 7, 2019

PKaiser, Aug 7, 2019 :
    My dreams after graduation is to become a psychiatrist, so I can make the world just a little bit safer and happier!

Ruby G. likes this.
  2. P1554473338485 Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

P1554473338485, Aug 7, 2019 :
    I've recently shifted to the one plus environment and i have to say that its simply delightful to use their products , I've become a huge fan of their os as its so easy to work with , hands down the best flagship ever
    p.s. the oneplus bullet headphones are also amazing

Ruby G. likes this.
  3. KeBlam US Brand Ambassador Aug 7, 2019

KeBlam, Aug 7, 2019 :
    [Intro]

Haha, although everyone took this question a bit differently (Without a doubt, this question is easier to answer! @Ruby G. ), I feel as though everyone has a dream they would love to accomplish during their lifetime! (I'm sure we all do!) And I really hope everyone accomplishes their goals! x)

[Question]

How do you want to change the game once you graduate?

[Reply]

Honestly, I didn't even know myself! xD I commend every for having a goal and a dream!

In my earlier years as a design student in college, learning LITERALLY many different fields; from simple Graphic Design and Web Design to even Game Design and UX, I fell MASSIVELY in love with what my department had to offer, but here's the thing: THERE ARE TOO MANY OPTIONS!

I am definitely glad to have found OnePlus and being able to attend their events like Open Ears, a few popups, and even the launch! They honestly offered me a direction in life; so I fell in love with OnePlus!

[Side Track]:

(When my classmates ask me what phone I use after being in awe, I just casually reply: OnePlus. And most of the time, they reply with...what's that? And I proceed to teach xD)

So as a result, here's how I want to change the game after I graduate:
    1. I would love to brush up my design skills and recap what I've learned so far to provide new/fresh takes on the UI.

2. I would also love to create a company and maybe help market/advertise the brand! (I mean look at my classmates! They might be going to school, but they need to be taught!)

3. Maybe, and just MAYBE, I would try teaming up with people to design cases (Cases aren't just protection, they're a statement!)
    [Conclusion]

If you've made it this far, thank you so much for listening to me! (if you can hear my voice in your head)

I'm a firm believer of giving back after having taken. OnePlus has given so much to me, and to us, so I know for a fact that after I graduate, I would love to give back. Thank you! :oops:

#NeverSettle

Starcommander and Ruby G. like this.
  4. Sanoku Cupcake Aug 8, 2019

Sanoku, Aug 8, 2019 :
    Hey Ruby. I'm preparing to go off to college soon to study visual arts with illustration and sequential arts. I've had a knack for the arts since I was young, being inspired by childhood favourite games, books, and TV shows gave me the idea to want to contribute to entertaining others. Art isn't the only thing I'm passionate about though, that is also technology. I haven't been the most fond of OnePlus ever since a couple years ago with the OnePlus 5, but ever since then it's been like a diamond in the rough! I love what OnePlus stands for as a company and can't wait to see where they go in the future.

Ruby G. and Caste1an like this.
  5. Caste1an Cupcake Aug 8, 2019

Caste1an, Aug 8, 2019 :
    Once I graduate as a psychologist I plan to change the game by helping young children deal with depression and anxiety because they are the future of tomorrow. It is important to guide them in the right direction of life. [e]1f49b[/e]

Ruby G. and Sanoku like this.
  6. V1550708548347 Cupcake Aug 8, 2019

V1550708548347, Aug 8, 2019 :
    How will I change the game? I will change the game by applying to work OnePlus. I would love to help the marketing team. I want to show the world everything OnePlus has to offer. That in itself will help change the game.

7. Adela90 Cupcake Aug 8, 2019

Adela90, Aug 8, 2019 :
    Hello! I'm an undergraduate Psychology student at San Diego State University and proud owner of a Oneplus 6.

Let me tell you what the "game" means to me. It's a fact that the population of older adults is increasing exponentially in the US. It's also a fact that we are currently lacking the tools to understand disorders that affect older people in the long-term such as the cognitive effects of bipolar disorder.

This kind of research is very neglected right now! To add more to the problem, there is also a lack of diverse researchers investigating these problems. Without diversity in the field, it's possible that the same ideas created by the same groups of people are stagnating the possibility of coming up with a fresh perspective.

As a result, aging research is currently neglected and diversity in the field remains the same. How I plan to change the "game" is by addressing these problems directly. I'm a Latino, low-income, first-generation college student and researcher who is currently working on a project that aims to explore the role of inflammatory cytokines in people with bipolar disorder. I'm particularly interested in looking at how cognitive performance and mood are influenced by inflammatory biomarkers in older participants.

I am part of a new generation of researchers that will focus on neglected populations in order to help them improve their lives. That's how I'm changing the game.

All things considered, a new backpack and headphones will definitively help me do that. No joke. It's a student must-have!

Thank you for considering me for this contest.

Ruby G. likes this.
  8. U1564078573992 Cupcake Aug 8, 2019

U1564078573992, Aug 8, 2019 :
    Sitch from iPhone 8plus to the OnePlus 7pro. It was $699.00 not a cent less not a cent more. I will LOVE to get the bundle for school. But if I don't I will most likely buy it, because I NEED the wireless earbuds. Just need to work a few more weeks to Purchase it. LOVE from an OnePlus user.

9. ImNotRaid Cupcake Aug 8, 2019

10. jrry8 Cupcake Aug 8, 2019

jrry8, Aug 8, 2019 :
    change the game: once I graduate and settle down somewhere, I want to have a positive impact on my local community - whether that's volunteering or just being a dependable neighbor.

Ruby G. likes this.
  11. G_Jessica_Ceballos_92 Cupcake Aug 8, 2019

G_Jessica_Ceballos_92, Aug 8, 2019 :
    Right now I'm studying to become a k through 12 school counselor, as well as becoming a licensed clinical counselor. I plan on changing the game by bringing mental health services to the students that I serve in the school that I work at. not only is there a stigma in terms of receiving mental health services in my community. but there is also issues in mental health services being inaccessible. my goal as a school counselor is to make my students and their families aware of what the school wants for them on a social emotional level, help my teachers support their students academically, as well as open doors to receiving free mental health services while they are in school. I'd like to open these doors not only to my students, but to their families as well. I believe that schools can be used as a hub to find academic resources, but also community resources.

Ruby G. likes this.
  12. abhishek020800 Eclair Aug 8, 2019

13. Roblafo Cupcake Aug 8, 2019

Roblafo, Aug 8, 2019 :
    I am currently a high school student in 10th grade and after I graduate from high school, I plan to make a difference by joining the US Air Force and serving my country. After that, I want to become commercial pilot.

JPcopter and Ruby G. like this.
  14. X1565157269111 Cupcake Aug 8, 2019

15. berserk11 Cupcake Aug 8, 2019

16. JPcopter Cupcake Aug 9, 2019

JPcopter, Aug 9, 2019 :
    I'll change the game by developing my software engineer skills to be a part of something big. Eventually I'll start my own company using one of the ideas from my idea book.
    I am already on my way as I have an offer in a new growing sector in technology.

G_Munj_uBEK likes this.
  17. D1565308568238 Cupcake Aug 9, 2019

D1565308568238, Aug 9, 2019 :
    I'm about to start college this upcoming year, but global warming is something that I'm interested in counteracting once I graduate. If not completely resolving global warming, I hope to make a major impact in combatting this phenomenon. There are already solar panels and wind power to help reduce global warming, but I want to create something innovative like a nuclear fusion energy type of power plant. Not only is fusion energy safe, but it is also renewable energy. It's definitely one of my goals to achieve this kind of power plant especially since we are almost there technology wise. I can see success in fusion energy in the next 20 or so years and I am willing to help contribute to that cause.

18. G_Munj_uBEK Cupcake Aug 9, 2019

G_Munj_uBEK, Aug 9, 2019 :
    I wanna do the same thing bro!

Ruby G. and Aalay Patel like this.
  19. G_Munj_uBEK Cupcake Aug 9, 2019

Aalay Patel likes this.
  20. Aalay Patel Cupcake Aug 9, 2019