4
charging issue oneplus7 pro

  1. G_Alok_Rawat_FdBo
    Donut May 20, 2019

    G_Alok_Rawat_FdBo , May 20, 2019 :
    Its taking more than 40 minutes to full charge the mobile from 50% to 100. Not which I was expecting, my OnePlus 5 was better. [e]1f614[/e]
     

    #1
  2. C1557914072643
    Cupcake May 20, 2019


    #2
  3. K1558219876520
    Gingerbread May 21, 2019

  4. Greyarc
    Donut May 21, 2019

    Greyarc , May 21, 2019 :
    I fully charged mine from empty to 100 in 1 hour and 13 minutes. the last 40% too the longest, this is normal as to not damage the battery.
     

    #4
  5. Vaibhav_Birari18
    Cupcake May 21, 2019


    #5
  6. T1558131109419
    Gingerbread May 21, 2019


    #6
    T1558392598428 likes this.
  7. G_Alok_Rawat_FdBo
    Donut May 21, 2019


    #7
    Vaibhav_Birari18 likes this.
  8. stark2991_PL
    KitKat May 21, 2019

    stark2991_PL , May 21, 2019 :
    Hol long does it take to charge from 0 to 100%?
    OnePlus 5 is definitely not able to charge that fast. It charges from 0 to 85% in one hour, and the remaining 15% charges another 20 minutes.
    Keep in mind that charge rate slows down at ~90% to protect the battery. Also keep in mind that the 7 Pro has significantly bigger battery and even with faster charging it will take some time to fully charge.
     

    #8
    Liehjan likes this.