CHEAPER PHONE BY ONEPLUS, I BELIEVE THERE IS A HUGE MARKET FOR THIS TYPE OF DEVICE!!! LISTEN

1. G_Eric_Morris_MZHW
    Eclair Aug 22, 2019

G_Eric_Morris_MZHW , Aug 22, 2019 :
    Hello everyone just was thinking about a new device for ONEPLUS, a smaller device same size as ONEPLUS X, 1080 p OLED for better battery life, focus on the camera more, but 2 cameras is plenty for the back (ultrawide and 48 mp) more on software side, snap dragon 845 processor, which is more than powerful, dual speakers, bezeless like ONEPLUS 7 PRO (pop up camera), WIRELESS CHARGE, but not water resistant, for cheaper phone overall phone, no headphone jack (sleeker) and glass on both sides, boxy like one plus x, maybe ONE PLUS X^2

let's blow this up!!!, I know alot of people that would want this, because lets face it phones are getting too big and what are they gonna do? keep getting bigger? ONEPLUS you have a MAJOR OPPORTUNITY to step up and get into the COMPACT PHONE MARKET,
    which no one is in right now... price 500 dollars, 128 8gb ram, 256 10gb ram, 570, I believe this is fair.

this would be so sick to pull out of your pocket, think about it it's the size of an iPhone SE, bezeless, with OXYGEN OS, and Custom Roms, PLEASES LIKE THIS, SHARE THIS, and add on if I missed something, but let's make ONEPLUS see it and make a change to this huge phone pattern we are seeing with flagships nowadays

Attached Files:

2. Photoman9988
    KitKat Aug 26, 2019

Photoman9988 , Aug 26, 2019 :
    They already have a cheaper phone, it's called the OnePlus 7. Why else do you think they only released it to poorer countries?